The Ides of Trump - March 15th

Cygnus

Rookie
Feb 27, 2017
The idea is to flood the White House with postcards postmarked on March 15th, 2017 as a symbolic gesture that we are NOT satisfied with the job Trump and his administration are doing.

Much more information about the project can be found here:
WHAT + WHEN + HOW

Create your own or buy them and share them with your friends!

Don't have the time but want to do your part? We've got you covered!
Individual Postcard – Trump Pink Slip

No matter how you do it, make sure to get those postcards filled out and remember to mail them on the 15th!

The idea is to flood the White House with postcards postmarked on March 15th, 2017 as a symbolic gesture that we are NOT satisfied with the job Trump and his administration are doing.

WHAT + WHEN + HOW

No matter how you do it, make sure to get those postcards filled out and remember to mail them on the 15th!

So, they will receive a few thousand cards, and safely assume the other 325,670,000 are quite content.

The cheeto in chief has said he is not my president and so far, every single thing he has done has the same goal of enriching himself and his 1% cronies. By March 15th, he will have us in more wars with more needlessly killed military.

Cygnus Thanks for that link and you'd better believe I'll be sending the postcard.

So, they will receive a few thousand cards, and safely assume the other 325,670,000 are quite content.

You should leave the deep thinking to those who are capable and focus on things you're better at, perhaps. Coloring, maybe?

If everyone that voted would send a postcard......you should know that THREE MILLION more would be calling the orange charlatan......what he is.....basically, an orange charlatan (with even more proof now.)

The cheeto in chief has said he is not my president and so far, every single thing he has done has the same goal of enriching himself and his 1% cronies. By March 15th, he will have us in more wars with more needlessly killed military.

Cygnus Thanks for that link and you'd better believe I'll be sending the postcard.

Nice swastika there, Heinrich.

....and, THAT my friend, is my biggest fear. As Cheney did back in 2003, starting a war is the "best" way to stem off the mounting criticism.

Come on psychopaths. You accuse Trump of lying but you aren't telling the truth about March 15th. How could you or anyone be dissatisfied with the job the President is doing when he has been in office barely a month and doesn't even have all his appointments filled? The point is that the anarchists and deranged idiots who won't accept the reality of the election are crawling out from under the rocks with a couple of motives. First is the fantasy of forcing the President out of office and the second is to smash windows, burn cars and have a good time upsetting the fabric of society. Psychotic lefties forget one important thing. Trump likes the game and you will likely end up in jail.

Come on psychopaths. You accuse Trump of lying but you aren't telling the truth about March 15th. How could you or anyone be dissatisfied with the job the President is doing when he has been in office barely a month and doesn't even have all his appointments filled? The point is that the anarchists and deranged idiots who won't accept the reality of the election are crawling out from under the rocks with a couple of motives. First is the fantasy of forcing the President out of office and the second is to smash windows, burn cars and have a good time upsetting the fabric of society. Psychotic lefties forget one important thing. Trump likes the game and you will likely end up in jail.

Unadulterated BULLSHIT........What Trump has done (and undone) in just 1 month:

Freed up coal companies to pollute rivers and stream to their hearts content

Allowed people with mental health issues to freely buy weapons (sure, his sorry hide is protected)

Pissed off the judiciary

Pissed off the watchdog media since he'd rather tweet all his crap

Pissed off Muslim countries (ISIS loves him, however)

Pissed off our neighboring countries (and yeah, Mexico is certainly writing us a check for that wall)

Pissed off the rest of the western world

Appointed Goldman-Sachs crooks in his cabinet to raid the treasury

Should I go on....and YES, he's only been fucking the country over for just ONE month.

WHAT + WHEN + HOW

Looks like a money maker, most likely for the OP. Notice the web sites don't say who's behind this.

Unadulterated BULLSHIT........What Trump has done (and undone) in just 1 month:

Freed up coal companies to pollute rivers and stream to their hearts content

Allowed people with mental health issues to freely buy weapons (sure, his sorry hide is protected)

Pissed off the judiciary

Pissed off the watchdog media since he'd rather tweet all his crap

Pissed off Muslim countries (ISIS loves him, however)

Pissed off our neighboring countries (and yeah, Mexico is certainly writing us a check for that wall)

Pissed off the rest of the western world

Appointed Goldman-Sachs crooks in his cabinet to raid the treasury

Should I go on....and YES, he's only been fucking the country over for just ONE month.

Pleas do, it's quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back