Trump nominates John Ratcliffe for Director of National Intelligence

I'm all for investigating scumbags. But there comes a time, like 6,7,8,9 months ago, where a bunch of MFers needed to go to jail. Either our DOJ is lazy, they're unable to do their jobs, or this is a giant cover up.

I'm all for investigating scumbags. But there comes a time, like 6,7,8,9 months ago, where a bunch of MFers needed to go to jail. Either our DOJ is lazy, they're unable to do their jobs, or this is a giant cover up.

Lazy incompetents covering up!
This about touches all bases!!

Radcliffe was already nominated and then withdraw after opposition. Now Trump looks at the Senate in general and McConell in particular as his bitch. No respect for them whatsoever.

Again.

Trump Announces John Ratcliffe as DNI Nominee

Here he is questioning Mueller.

If he needs to be confirmed; and I am not positive he does, he will never make it. I think the guy is great, which means automatically every Democrat, and 10% of the Republicans, are going to throw him under the bus.

He's going to make it.

They know what the arguments are gonna be. Ratcliffe is way too smart for those dems to handle.

There will be no crossover votes but he will be confirmed

I like him as a senator,, he can destroy democrats in a prez run.. and you don’t want to screw up and risk that

Forum List

Back