Trump needs to pardon Navy Seal accused of murdering ISIS prisoner

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Trump needs to set things right for a decorated Navy Seal, whose court-martial has been delayed 3-months. An Iraqi general spoke in favor of the Navy Seal who stands to spend 9-months in prison before his court-martial.
Navy SEAL to plead not guilty to murder charge of ISIS teen

"...the judge granted a request to have an Iraqi general in command of the Emergency Response Division testify in the case, which would require coordination with the State Department.

"General Abbas [al-Jubouri] was ordered produced by the judge — that means the government must get him here," Stackhouse told Task & Purpose, adding that Abbas was willing to testify in the case.

In October 2018, an NCIS agent went to Iraq to interview Abbas of Iraqi ERD and his subordinate, Col. Omar Issa Kadhim. Abbas spoke glowingly of Gallagher, who he called "Chief Ed," the investigative report said.

Abbas stated that Gallagher was "very professional, a hard worker, and was more proficient at his job than any American he has ever worked with."

Trump needs to set things right for a decorated Navy Seal, whose court-martial has been delayed 3-months. An Iraqi general spoke in favor of the Navy Seal who stands to spend 9-months in prison before his court-martial.

"...the judge granted a request to have an Iraqi general in command of the Emergency Response Division testify in the case, which would require coordination with the State Department.

"General Abbas [al-Jubouri] was ordered produced by the judge — that means the government must get him here," Stackhouse told Task & Purpose, adding that Abbas was willing to testify in the case.

In October 2018, an NCIS agent went to Iraq to interview Abbas of Iraqi ERD and his subordinate, Col. Omar Issa Kadhim. Abbas spoke glowingly of Gallagher, who he called "Chief Ed," the investigative report said.

Abbas stated that Gallagher was "very professional, a hard worker, and was more proficient at his job than any American he has ever worked with."
It's not looking good for him when the prosecutor has his fellow Navy Seals making allegations against him.

Let it play out.

USA Military is supposed to break things and kill the enemy but for many years now the USA Military is being made into 'wusses' in my opinion .

It's not looking good for him when the prosecutor has his fellow Navy Seals making allegations against him.

Let it play out.
-------------------------------------- well , maybe the 'Seals' sit down to pee and may be that they are wussified and PC Vor .

Let it play out.
-------------------------------------- well , maybe the 'Seals' sit down to pee and may be that they are wussified and PC Vor .
I would love to see you tell them that to their faces.

WHAT , WOT , do you imply that I should be afraid to tell my Employees what I am thinking about Vor .

Last edited:
Now I see that the QB that disrespects the flag and National Anthem was rewarded by the NFL with a huge payoff, and is expected to be playing QB at a stadium near you soon, while a decorated Navy Seal sits in prison. WTF?

--- Navy SEAL to plead not guilty to murder charge of ISIS teen --- I like how the 'isis murderer' is described as a TEEN estimated to be 15 years old . As this 'isis' / 'islamic state' 15 year old Terrorist has probably been raping , torturing and murdering and killing since 10 years of age . This supposed 'teen' has also be killing American Soldiers . ------------- what will be the results on other American Soldiers of hurting this Decorated Navy Seal for properly dong his job eh ??

--- Navy SEAL to plead not guilty to murder charge of ISIS teen --- I like how the 'isis murderer' is described as a TEEN estimated to be 15 years old . As this 'isis' / 'islamic state' 15 year old Terrorist has probably been raping , torturing and murdering and killing since 10 years of age . This supposed 'teen' has also be killing American Soldiers . ------------- what will be the results on other American Soldiers of hurting this Decorated Navy Seal for properly dong his job eh ??
Stabbing a wounded prisoner is not the job of anyone in the military. Nor is shooting at non-combatants.

Above quote does not speak to the (alleged) murder. Did the general have substantive evidence to present in the matter?

Stabbing a wounded prisoner is not the job of anyone in the military. Nor is shooting at non-combatants.
-------------------------------------------- from what I understand , the charges whether good or bad haven't been judged yet Pinqy .

ISIS terrorists love to behead infidels, I'm sorry, but I don't have any sympathy for them. I can imagine that in the arena of war there can be bouts of temporary insanity. IMHO the decorated Navy Seal earned the benefit of the doubt.

I saw this story . Dude is crazy . Did crazy shit. Should be locked up .

MY main concern is what these charges and possible conviction will do to the morale and war fighting spirit of other American Soldiers KYZR .

war fighting means break things and kill the ' TEEN ' enemy KYZR .

war fighting means break things and kill the ' TEEN ' enemy KYZR .
How would you like to be in the EU where thousands of ISIS fighters have returned home from Syria?
----------------------------------------------- its a way to get wussy westerners to tone down their opinion and last vestiges of Free Speech and expression KYZR .

MY main concern is what these charges and possible conviction will do to the morale and war fighting spirit of other American Soldiers KYZR .

I think most soildiers would agree with the charges .

The Isis guy was being treated for his wounds and the dude pushed the medics aside and stabbed him to death.

Forum List

Back