Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Polls are as useless as you. That is bad.
Oh boy, it took you 4 months to reply to my response.

Math is tough for you, I get it.

About 40% of Democrats are ready to vote for Trump. Now you know.
You made this claim ^^^^^. I responded.
If trump was polling at 50% in a poll against biden, which you say is true........
And then you take the 40% of (D) you claim are ready to vote for trump, that means they will not vote for the (D), then that simple math FACT should bring trumps polling number to 70%.

It's nowhere near 70%, so that means you LIED, or simply made up the 40% number.

I don't expect you to follow the math, I know, it's difficult for you, but if your claim was true, then why isn't trump polling at 70%.

Oh boy, it took you 4 months to reply to my response.

Math is tough for you, I get it.

You made this claim ^^^^^. I responded.
If trump was polling at 50% in a poll against biden, which you say is true........
And then you take the 40% of (D) you claim are ready to vote for trump, that means they will not vote for the (D), then that simple math FACT should bring trumps polling number to 70%.

It's nowhere near 70%, so that means you LIED, or simply made up the 40% number.

I don't expect you to follow the math, I know, it's difficult for you, but if your claim was true, then why isn't trump polling at 70%.
Just saw it. I do not follow your useless ass.

But here you are.

You say polling is useless, but it's YOU that mentioned 40% of (D) are ready to vote for trump.
Where did you get that 40% number......a poll?

You are so easy.
Thanks for the evaluation. Anything else troll?

What case, they plead GUILTY.

You think the SCOTUS will hear a case of people pleading guilty and they accepted the PLEA that was agreed upon?

LOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLL
If there is no case, then what are the people you listed pleading guilty too?

You're a fucking moron.

When will the Loyalist Decide to MOVE ON.........From this POS.

When will trump be shunned.
Hmm I looked, but couldn't find a poll you made when are Democrats going to finally accept that joe Biden is senile in the very least and in no way is fit to be President.

Surely you made one to go along with this poll????

Hmm I looked, but couldn't find a poll you made when are Democrats going to finally accept that joe Biden is senile in the very least and in no way is fit to be President.

Surely you made one to go along with this poll????
Surely you have read my posts where I state that both trump and biden are too old to lead our Nation. Both are losing it, but you will deny that trump has lost ANY mental capabilities ( see post #391), even though it is obviously that BOTH are losing it.

I don't like either one of them, but you go ahead and make your own poll.

Surely you have read my posts where I state that both trump and biden are too old to lead our Nation. Both are losing it, but you will deny that trump has lost ANY mental capabilities ( see post #391), even though it is obviously that BOTH are losing it.

I don't like either one of them, but you go ahead and make your own poll.
Why would I deny Trump has lost some cognitive abilities?
There is not a single 77 year old person on the planet that has not lost some amount of mental strength.
The same is true for 67 for that matter.

What is important, is the AMOUNT they, personally, have lost.
if you think Trump and Biden's cognitive abilities is about the same... then you are just a simple troll.

Biden has lost at least 60% of his memory retention and cognitive speed/stamina.
The man LITERALLY does nothing most days. His schedule is blank everyday. Go ahead and look.

Here's your guy making shit up again.
What a fcking LIAR.

Trump just used the name of the president of Egypt when he meant the president of Mexico, you fucking dumbass. Do you thing he should be disqualified because of that? You also have no way to prove he's lying, so you got nothing.

"Sleepy Joe" just 'woke' up.

Buckle Up Ladies.

SOTU was exceptional.
Well done Joe.

"Sleepy Joe" just 'woke' up.

Buckle Up Ladies.

SOTU was exceptional.
Well done Joe.

Yeah, sure he did. What a pathetic clod he is.

I wonder what sort of drug cocktail they created for the doddering fool.

Yeah, sure he did. What a pathetic clod he is.

I wonder what sort of drug cocktail they created for the doddering fool.
The newest talking point. Pathetic.
sort of drug cocktail

I Thought you guys claimed Biden had a body double.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back