Trump mocks Dems Achomlishments

The notes of a stable genius, high IQ, big brain

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."
Trump is wrong and he can't spell.

He doesn’t read
Without reading he does not encounter complex words and has no idea how to spell them

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

And yet to date, the only people we have evidence of criminal activity is your hero's. Must suck to be so wrong yet again. When this whole house of cards collapses can we look forward to you vanishing to go hide under a rock again like you did when trump won the election?

What accomplishments do they even have?:dunno:

Is that anything like an accomplishment?

Don't know. You said they had accomplishments, I haven't seen one. You got anything more than village idiot level drooling, which seems to be the best you can muster these days?

Dems took the House

Quite an achomlishment

Yet he can likely afford to buy and sell that photographer, his editor and you six times over without feeling a pinch.
Funny that he would have to
Usually he just threatens to sue

What accomplishments do they even have?:dunno:

Is that anything like an accomplishment?

Don't know. You said they had accomplishments, I haven't seen one. You got anything more than village idiot level drooling, which seems to be the best you can muster these days?

Dems took the House

Quite an achomlishment

The Party not holding the presidency ALWAYS takes the House. What is remarkable is how few seats they actually took. What is also remarkable is they lost even more seats in the Senate. If that is the best you have then by all means, keep on drooling.

He doesn’t read
Without reading he does not encounter complex words and has no idea how to spell them
Trump is the perfect representative of his supporters.

He doesn’t read

And you are a perfect representative of a semi sentient being. Have you always been a parrot or is this relatively new behavior for you?

He doesn’t read
The Tribune of the Plebs.

That does it!!! Impeach him immediately!!!
C'mon now....if he shot someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave, the Republican Senators wouldn't convict him....this certainly wouldn't do it.

Our President has the best words.....

Achomlishments

FB_IMG_1558371219958.jpg

Dems have Achomlished things bigly

I had an honors literature professor once teach us, that once you are successful and powerful, you can break the rules.

I find it interesting that your biggest bone to pick is his spelling, spelling that was clearly only meant for his personal use.

You would be appalled at the short hand I use on my grocery list. W/O my browsers spell check, I would probably be the worst speller on this site, spelling is a skill that has nothing to do with intelligence, it is wrote memorization only. Sort of like formulas, dates and language skills. It involves no synthesis at all.

OTH, the other side is having a field day with AOC calling cauliflower racist.

So, let's sum up D.C. shall we? The Dems want to impeach the president because he would lose a spelling bee, and the Repubs. want to crucify the Dems. b/c they don't think certain vegetables are patriotic?

Do I have this right?

Last edited:

I had an honors literature professor once teach us, that once you are successful and powerful, you can break the rules.

I find it interesting that your biggest bone to pick is his spelling, spelling that was clearly only meant for his personal use.

You would be appalled at the short hand I use on my grocery list. W/O my browsers spell check, I would probably be the worst speller on this site, spelling is a skill that has nothing to do with intelligence, it is wrote memorization only. Sort of like formulas, dates and language skills. It involves no synthesis at all.

OTH, the other side is having a field day with AOC calling cauliflower racist.

So, let's sum up D.C. shall we? The Dems want to impeach the president because he would lose a spelling bee, and the Repubs. want to crucify the Dems. b/c they don't think certain vegetables are patriotic?

Do I have this right?
It gives us an inside view that the man is illiterate

Forum List

Back