Trump mocks Dems Achomlishments

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine that?

A president misspelling a word
By itself, worthy of a chuckle

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

Hardly an extremely stable genius

I must amire your remote diagnostic skills. Does the CIA know of your abilities?
Doesn’t take much to see Trump has a reading disability
The only other conclusion you can draw is that he is fucking stupid

Not stupid enough to vote dim.

Trump was a Democrat until he saw all the suckers on the right

Can you believe these idiots are believing what I say?

Politicians flip back and fourth all the time. He was never a politician before he became president. He knows all their tricks. That’s why they are afraid of him.

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Imagine that?

A president misspelling a word
By itself, worthy of a chuckle

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

Hardly an extremely stable genius

I must amire your remote diagnostic skills. Does the CIA know of your abilities?

Now you're limiting yourself. I'll propose other alternatives that perhaps you failed to consider. Here they are in no particular order:

Trump hurriedly jots a few lines down on a note, not paying attention to spelling or grammatical niceities, because he really doesn't care if internet grammer Nazis go nuts or not. He knows what they mean.

On the way to the event, Trump tells an intern to jot down a few notes, again not caring in the least about spelling or grammatical niceities, because again, he knows what they mean and doesn't care what internet grammer Nazis think.

I know you're smarter than to think yours are the only possible conclusions.
As an isolated incident, it is worthy of a chuckle
But when taken along with a long history of Trump notes and tweets, it demonstrates someone with a reading disability or just plain ignorance

There are no examples of Trump personally writing anything over a paragraph. Nor are there examples of Trump reading a book or briefing materials that are not bulletized statements no longer than a page long

Which does nothing to refute my statement, that there are reasons beyond the two you said were the only ones why that word may have spelled that way.

Now you're limiting yourself. I'll propose other alternatives that perhaps you failed to consider. Here they are in no particular order:

Trump hurriedly jots a few lines down on a note, not paying attention to spelling or grammatical niceities, because he really doesn't care if internet grammer Nazis go nuts or not. He knows what they mean.

On the way to the event, Trump tells an intern to jot down a few notes, again not caring in the least about spelling or grammatical niceities, because again, he knows what they mean and doesn't care what internet grammer Nazis think.

But when taken along with a long history of Trump notes and tweets, it demonstrates someone with a reading disability or just plain ignorance

There are no examples of Trump personally writing anything over a paragraph. Nor are there examples of Trump reading a book or briefing materials that are not bulletized statements no longer than a page long

He does pretty damn well addressing a crowd of a thousand, for an extended period of time. They seem to love him? Yet you dims seem to suck Nancy’s butt. She on the other hand, sounds like Soupy Sales when she speaks. Your representative definitely has issues. She’s a stuttering buffoon.

He rapidly goes off script and ad libs

Hard for him to maintain a train of thought

Which stands in stark contrast to the previous occupant of the office, who had difficulty expressing a coherent thought without being able to read a pre-written speech off of a teleprompter.

the dems have accomplished triggering every RW fringe group moron on the planet to crawl out from under rocks and showcase their resolve to become stonewalling, anti-American traitors -
I think the Democrats call it noble resistance and we have to defer to them-they have been at it longer. By the way, nice hand.

He does pretty damn well addressing a crowd of a thousand, for an extended period of time. They seem to love him? Yet you dims seem to suck Nancy’s butt. She on the other hand, sounds like Soupy Sales when she speaks. Your representative definitely has issues. She’s a stuttering buffoon.

Which stands in stark contrast to the previous occupant of the office, who had difficulty expressing a coherent thought without being able to read a pre-written speech off of a teleprompter.

So you have his script? Ad libing must be successful for him, judging from audience reaction sans lib media and dim hecklers. After all the interference from dims, the state of the union speech was received very well, and presented very well. I want one of you critics to tell us, that you are capable of doing a better job than he did. Better yet, tell us Nancy or Kankles could have presented better.

So you have his script? Ad libing must be successful for him, judging from audience reaction sans lib media and dim hecklers. After all the interference from dims, the state of the union speech was received very well, and presented very well. I want one of you critics to tell us, that you are capable of doing a better job than he did. Better yet, tell us Nancy or Kankles could have presented better.

I said PREVIOUS occupant.

I said PREVIOUS occupant.

My bad. Agreed. It’s hard to differentiate at times, with all the haters firing off. Of course, now I’ve opened myself up to ridicule from haters. Could be a learning disability I was unaware of.

Forum List

Back