Trump might try to kick out all Obamanations

He would need to be president in order to do this, so I don't think there is anything for anyone to worry about
Maybe President Gary Johnson can do it. :lol:

The difference is I'm under no delusion Johnson will get elected president. You are, however, with Trump, and I feel sorry for you knowing you're going to have to be talked off the ledge on Election Day when Hillary Clinton wins 350 electoral votes.
The difference is that Trump has a chance to win and Johnson does not. Unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to deliberately throw my vote away on someone who has zero chance of winning.

He would need to be president in order to do this, so I don't think there is anything for anyone to worry about

The difference is I'm under no delusion Johnson will get elected president. You are, however, with Trump, and I feel sorry for you knowing you're going to have to be talked off the ledge on Election Day when Hillary Clinton wins 350 electoral votes.
You are under the delusion that America can survive as a free country under a Hillary administration. It can't. Once you descend into a one party state, you don't come back. That's what this country will be after HIllary grants amnesty to 30 million illegal aliens.

You are under the delusion that America can survive as a free country under a Hillary administration. It can't. Once you descend into a one party state, you don't come back. That's what this country will be after HIllary grants amnesty to 30 million illegal aliens.

I think Hillary Clinton will maintain the status quo, which isn't great, but it's not the Dooms Day scenario you all think it is.

I think Hillary Clinton will maintain the status quo, which isn't great, but it's not the Dooms Day scenario you all think it is.
She will appoint at least 3 hardcore leftwing judges, and then she will grant amnesty to 30 million illegals, and those judges will uphold her amnesty.

How is that the status quo?

And the truth comes out.

Your posts are not only irrelevant to the OP, they are also boringly repetitive: You think Hillary will win.
Is that all you can come up with?

Oh, right, Hillary is already here. Who woulda thought it would be a female?
To only someone trying to fool themselves...............the Bible is very clear, the antichrist will be/is a male!!!

Your posts are not only irrelevant to the OP, they are also boringly repetitive: You think Hillary will win.
Don't kid yourself, he's voting for Hillary. He just outed himself. #27

To only someone trying to fool themselves...............the Bible is very clear, the antichrist will be/is a male!!!
Hillary sure could have fooled us.

To those who ONLY read and listen to Right Wing propaganda, I would suppose...?

To those who ONLY read and listen to Right Wing propaganda, I would suppose...?
Considering the amount of left wing media, and how often left wingers quote them, you'd have to be delusional to believe that.

Especially given the amount of evidence showing what a lying criminal she is. Left wingers are just in denial.

She will appoint at least 3 hardcore leftwing judges, and then she will grant amnesty to 30 million illegals, and those judges will uphold her amnesty.

How is that the status quo?

Yes, she probably will appoint left wing judges, which is why the GOP should get off their ass and confirm Garland now since he was probably the best pick they could get.

As for the illegals, she won't be granting amnesty and any legislation put forward to actually create a pathway to citizenship for some illegals won't amount to 30 million because there is no such number in this country.

Don't kid yourself, he's voting for Hillary. He just outed himself. #27

I've stated repeatedly for months I am voting for Gary Johnson, but Hillary is going to win. If you're upset about that fact you have only yourself to blame for supporting the one candidate who can't beat her. You had plenty to choose from and they all could have done it, even Cruz.

Forum List

Back