Trump might try to kick out all Obamanations

He would need to be president in order to do this, so I don't think there is anything for anyone to worry about
Maybe President Gary Johnson can do it. :lol:

The difference is I'm under no delusion Johnson will get elected president. You are, however, with Trump, and I feel sorry for you knowing you're going to have to be talked off the ledge on Election Day when Hillary Clinton wins 350 electoral votes.

Your posts are not only irrelevant to the OP, they are also boringly repetitive: You think Hillary will win.
Is that all you can come up with?
Don't kid yourself, he's voting for Hillary. He just outed himself. #27

I've stated repeatedly for months I am voting for Gary Johnson, but Hillary is going to win. If you're upset about that fact you have only yourself to blame for supporting the one candidate who can't beat her. You had plenty to choose from and they all could have done it, even Cruz.
Um, look at last few posts. You're trying to convince us that Hillary won't be so bad. I don't buy your act.

Maybe President Gary Johnson can do it. :lol:

The difference is I'm under no delusion Johnson will get elected president. You are, however, with Trump, and I feel sorry for you knowing you're going to have to be talked off the ledge on Election Day when Hillary Clinton wins 350 electoral votes.

Your posts are not only irrelevant to the OP, they are also boringly repetitive: You think Hillary will win.

I've stated repeatedly for months I am voting for Gary Johnson, but Hillary is going to win. If you're upset about that fact you have only yourself to blame for supporting the one candidate who can't beat her. You had plenty to choose from and they all could have done it, even Cruz.
Um, look at last few posts. You're trying to convince us that Hillary won't be so bad. I don't buy your act.
Youre not important so you dont have buy anything. Hillary will be much better than Trump the clown and his classy bimbo wife.

Youre not important so you dont have buy anything. Hillary will be much better than Trump the clown and his classy bimbo wife.
Idi Amin would make a better president than Hillary.

Obvious sarcasm.

Obvious sarcasm.
What tipped you off? The "classy" part? :laugh:

Youre not important so you dont have buy anything.
And you are? :lol:
Your superior. Dont make me have to tell you again cave chimp. :laugh:
Little slow on the draw there, aren't you, Leroy?
I talk to you when I have nothing else to do. If you were important I would have replied sooner Gomer.
laugh.gif

Youre not important so you dont have buy anything.
And you are? :lol:
Your superior. Dont make me have to tell you again cave chimp. :laugh:
Little slow on the draw there, aren't you, Leroy?
I talk to you when I have nothing else to do. If you were important I would have replied sooner Gomer.
laugh.gif
Oh gee, you really hurt my feelings. Now go back to playing with yourself, porch monkey. I'm engaging in more important dialogues and don't have time to bloody you up right now. Try later.

Forum List

Back