Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Speaker Pelosi is playing multi-dimensional chess. Trump is playing marbles.
It's so true. She really is outmaneuvering him. And Trump knows it. He and Pelosi go back a bit. He respects her. His attempt at distraction in Syria has backfired horribly. I wonder what is next?

The video is 9 minutes long, yet blasted in less than 2 minutes......

It is amusing to see such ignorance that Lahkota and Indiana spouts about the Turkey "crisis". when the problem was started during the Obama administration. From The Last Refuge

Posted on October 13, 2019 by sundance

President Trump is 100% Correct on Syria Withdrawal – Here’s Why…

Selected Excerpt:

So what has President Trump decided? What are the outcomes?

Turkish President Erdogan was going to enter Syria regardless of what the EU, NATO or the U.S. said about it. Erdogan has the support of political Islam, that’s what is important to his objectives. The EU is so weak, they won’t kick Turkey out of NATO.

Ultimately President Trump is highlighting the reason why the U.S. should withdraw from NATO by spotlighting the insufferable weakness of the assembly. NATO won’t even vote to defend their own interests, so why should the U.S. be their crutch?

With Europe refusing to stand-up to defend their own interests, President Trump is removing U.S. forces from the untenable position of guarding all the big cat cages, ad infinitum, to keep the zoo status intact.

Instead, President Trump is going to support the Arab coalition and the GCC that has been assembling a military coalition to protect itself from the Muslim Brotherhood.

That is why President Trump is willing to support Saudi Arabia with more troops, while withdrawing from Syria where the U.S. was having to stand alone to protect the interests of Europeans who will not protect themselves.

In one regional area the U.S. will support and defend Israel, Egypt and Jordan. In the Southern region the U.S. will support the Gulf Cooperation Council (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain and Qatar).

Will political Islam likely have a resurgence in the region, and will Recep Erdogan rise as the head of the Ottoman Empire once again? The former is likely, the latter is unknown.

President Trump is correctly withdrawing U.S. troops from a position of adversarialism against a NATO member. Why should the U.S. protect the interests of allies who will not stand-up to protect themselves…

and again, from The Last Refuge:

Posted on October 14, 2019 by sundance

Trump’s Syrian Maneuver Works – President Erdogan Asks for Negotiations With Kurds in Syria…

Excerpt:

President Trump has played this out perfectly. By isolating Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and effectively leaving him naked to an alliance of his enemies, Erdogan is now urgently asking for the U.S. to mediate peace negotiations with Kurdish forces.

This request happens immediately after President Trump signed an executive order [See Here] triggering the sanction authority of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Erdogan called the White House requesting an urgent phone call with President Trump.

After President Trump talked to Kurdish General Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, President Trump then discussed the options available to President Erdogan. As a result of that conversation, Erdogan requested the U.S. mediate negotiations. Vice-President Mike Pence announces he will be traveling to the region with National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien to lead that effort.

===========================================

How many people did Trump actually remove.....?

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are so easily mislead, and lied to by the Trump hating media. Now that you have learned a few things, with you stop falling for the media lies, and stop looking stupid in the process?

It’s really incredibly disgusting that you have the guts to post these kinds of lies.

Obama led the coalition to get rid of ISIS in Syria that’s the primary reason we were there. ISIS was eliminated because of Obama’s efforts and strategy with the help of the Kurds in the front lines.
Then this weakling POTUS took the credits at the end.

Endrogan did not invade the Kurds till Trump gave him the go signal to invade That’s a fact.

Trump is nothing but modern weak US leader in US history.

Under Obama they were special forces only and highly regulated.
Under Trump he sent regular U.S. troops and they were allowed to fight and won.

So you are saying special ops are not real soldiers? Very funny.

Since you are sooooo properly mis informed.......... In reality it was the Kurds that did the fighting on the front lines fighting the ISIS instead of US soldiers.
US forces stay behind or flying helicopters or giving instructions to F16 where to dropped the bombs. Those are the works of special ops.
You got that smart guy?

BTW......... Can you tell me how many US soldiers sent by Trump to Syria?

No I'm saying the special ops were more there to police rather than wipe out ISIS.
Trump sent in fighting troops and allowed them to do their job. Which they did.

I don't see how you ever got what I said as special ops are not real soldiers.

Pelosi bolts up out of her chair, points her finger at the president threateningly, pops a gasket and walks out of the meeting...fakes news reports Trump had a meltdown. :auiqs.jpg:

The people still watching the fake news are still believing them. :laugh:
They can't seem to think at all about it not making any sense.
Especially when it was three far left progressives who stormed out.
The rest stayed behind and got some work done.

Pelosi bolts up out of her chair, points her finger at the president threateningly, pops a gasket and walks out of the meeting...fakes news reports Trump had a meltdown. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump announced today that they've worked out a cease-fir......meanwhile Nancy Chucky are going around the Capital trying to sabotage it.

Trump announced today that they've worked out a cease-fir......meanwhile Nancy Chucky are going around the Capital trying to sabotage it.

Only a day later Pelosi and Schumer look pretty stupid for storming out of the meeting with the president. Trump owns them at will.

The senate is expected

:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin: dream on....:cuckoo::laughing0301:

Trump’s decision has drawn harsh criticism from congressional Republicans and Democrats alike, including one of his closest allies, GOP Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

“This is the most screwed-up decision I’ve seen since I have been in Congress,” Graham said at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee meeting.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Just don't act like no one told you it was coming.
Yep....pulling 50 guys back from a forward area because they couldn't properly defend their positions is a terrible decision.
And I bet those 50 guys are happy as shit right now that Hillary isn't president....who would leave them there to die in the crossfire between Syria and Turkey.

Bullshit. Are you people really really these dumb?

US forces in Syria are blasting Trump stupidity.
If Trump didn’t give Endrogan the go signal to invade the Kurds the 50 US troops would not be in harms way.

The 50 are there as peace keepers, advisers and trainers. Playing soccer. That is why it’s only 50.

That is right Hillary is far sharper and better than this weakling POTUS. She would not let this happen to even start.
Listen asshole. I used to be one of those military advisers.

So don't you dare lecture me on what my motherfucking job is and what we had to deal with when deployed, Okay???

Prove you claim? You an adviser of anyone is incomprehensible.

...a ceasifre being widely panned as just giving Turkey everything it wants.

Haha...the "great dealmaker" ....

:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin: dream on....:cuckoo::laughing0301:

Trump’s decision has drawn harsh criticism from congressional Republicans and Democrats alike, including one of his closest allies, GOP Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

“This is the most screwed-up decision I’ve seen since I have been in Congress,” Graham said at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee meeting.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Yep....pulling 50 guys back from a forward area because they couldn't properly defend their positions is a terrible decision.
And I bet those 50 guys are happy as shit right now that Hillary isn't president....who would leave them there to die in the crossfire between Syria and Turkey.

If Trump didn’t give Endrogan the go signal to invade the Kurds the 50 US troops would not be in harms way.

The 50 are there as peace keepers, advisers and trainers. Playing soccer. That is why it’s only 50.

That is right Hillary is far sharper and better than this weakling POTUS. She would not let this happen to even start.

So don't you dare lecture me on what my motherfucking job is and what we had to deal with when deployed, Okay???

Prove you claim? You an adviser of anyone is incomprehensible.

You're a third rate hack kid, nothing more.

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

I could see Pelosi trying hard to suppress her laughter...but she just couldn't control herself. It was like watching a spoiled brat who was caught doing something wrong but having their mother defend her, regardless how horrid she acted.

It's like when a little brat teases her sister and then when her sister smacks her back.....Mommy grabs her sister and beats her right in front of her. It was just like that. Sick.....Demented.....Pathetically obvious.

I'm waiting for the YouTube video of this sick display to come out. Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump 'meltdown'

what a repulsive old bat. If she isn’t in the Whitehouse threatening military paychecks for Mexican citizens she’s there demanding troops for Kurds. Democrats have always been loyal to foreigners first. Does nobody else notice this?

Only bigots and members of the lunatic fringe believe anything you post.

So you *dont* believe she shut the government down over DACA?
And you *dont* believe she was just in the White House demanding American soldiers defend their YPG?

Reality doesn’t mean much to you.

Gee, I'm so sorry to post what I believe, maybe I ought to listen to Limbaugh or Hannity or you so I know what to think.

Unless you have suffered a stroke or have a brain tumor that can’t be what you believe. Somewhere, maybe very deep inside, you know that Pelosi and Schumer throw these fits at the White House when they are working for their foreign constituents. It is objective fact.

Shortly after Pelosi was seen entering her office

tumblr_oz9paei0m71w8a97lo1_1280.gif

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.
My understanding is Trump told her to STFU in a special way and she stormed out.....because she thinks she should be president....and will be if she could just get rid of Trump and Pence in a hurry.

Trump meltdown down, going into a desperately, rambling diatribe.

And Pelosi put the child on time out.

Pelosi has lived, rent free, in Trump's head ever since she handed him his ass in spectacular fashion over his government shut down blunder. Which is why as Trump blustered and yelled and tantrumed....

Nancy just laughed.

No moron. It was Chuckles the clown Schumer and Piglosi who were throwing a tantrum for the cameras. Funny how nobody else left. Nancy the Drunk got put in her place and threw a hissy fit and stormed out. Your fantasies aren’t even near reality.

Laughing....so 'smiling like its funny' and 'being unable to contain her glee' is having a meltdown?

Nancy laughed her ass off at Trump's little meltdown. As I said....she's under his skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Piglosi ran away like a spoiled brat when she got told to STFU, she’s not in charge. Throwing a tantrum for the press and being slapped down buckle the other people once the meeting. But sure, go with your fantasy. Just another in a long line of disappointments for you.

You were a military advisers? BULL MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

Read your previous post if that even make sense coming a military adviser.

1. Why would it be any leader may it be Hillary or a illegal Mexican leader leave 50 US leave there to die in a crossfire? That’s very stupid for you to say that. Don’t you think?

But Trump left and stab back of a close ally to be slaughtered. That’s shows weakness and stupidity. Don’t you think? If I’m wrong then why bother to negotiate for ceasefire?

2. From your previous post. Pulling 50 US they can’t properly defend their positions.
They don’t need to defend their position. They were playing soccer . Till this SOB president gave Endrogan the go signal to invade the Kurds.

If Endrogan really wants to create his buffer zone. Why not create a buffer zone inside his country? Between Turkey and Syria territory. Just like everyone else.

So you know. US military in Syria was very disgusted of Trump abandoning the Kurds. Displayed total cowardness of a US president.
Wow.....you seem to think you know about the mission of special units in the US military better the guys who actually did it for a living, fucking dirt-bag motherfucker!!!

Okay....which MOS in the US Army today trains foreign troops and conducts Guerrilla Warfare Operations....and was once called a military advisor in Vietnam?

Don't try Googling it asshole. I'll give you 15mins, you lying sack of shit commie bastard.

Dude I just used your post to blast how inaccurate you are. As a military advisers? I probably considered you as a Boy Scout leader.
My post are based from facts of what is going on.

If you really what you say you are. You will not be posting that kind of stupidity just because you are a Trump supporter.

It's so true. She really is outmaneuvering him. And Trump knows it. He and Pelosi go back a bit. He respects her. His attempt at distraction in Syria has backfired horribly. I wonder what is next?

It is amusing to see such ignorance that Lahkota and Indiana spouts about the Turkey "crisis". when the problem was started during the Obama administration. From The Last Refuge

Selected Excerpt:

Turkish President Erdogan was going to enter Syria regardless of what the EU, NATO or the U.S. said about it. Erdogan has the support of political Islam, that’s what is important to his objectives. The EU is so weak, they won’t kick Turkey out of NATO.

Ultimately President Trump is highlighting the reason why the U.S. should withdraw from NATO by spotlighting the insufferable weakness of the assembly. NATO won’t even vote to defend their own interests, so why should the U.S. be their crutch?

With Europe refusing to stand-up to defend their own interests, President Trump is removing U.S. forces from the untenable position of guarding all the big cat cages, ad infinitum, to keep the zoo status intact.

Instead, President Trump is going to support the Arab coalition and the GCC that has been assembling a military coalition to protect itself from the Muslim Brotherhood.

That is why President Trump is willing to support Saudi Arabia with more troops, while withdrawing from Syria where the U.S. was having to stand alone to protect the interests of Europeans who will not protect themselves.

In one regional area the U.S. will support and defend Israel, Egypt and Jordan. In the Southern region the U.S. will support the Gulf Cooperation Council (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain and Qatar).

Will political Islam likely have a resurgence in the region, and will Recep Erdogan rise as the head of the Ottoman Empire once again? The former is likely, the latter is unknown.

President Trump is correctly withdrawing U.S. troops from a position of adversarialism against a NATO member. Why should the U.S. protect the interests of allies who will not stand-up to protect themselves…

Trump’s Syrian Maneuver Works – President Erdogan Asks for Negotiations With Kurds in Syria…

Excerpt:

President Trump has played this out perfectly. By isolating Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and effectively leaving him naked to an alliance of his enemies, Erdogan is now urgently asking for the U.S. to mediate peace negotiations with Kurdish forces.

This request happens immediately after President Trump signed an executive order [See Here] triggering the sanction authority of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Erdogan called the White House requesting an urgent phone call with President Trump.

After President Trump talked to Kurdish General Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, President Trump then discussed the options available to President Erdogan. As a result of that conversation, Erdogan requested the U.S. mediate negotiations. Vice-President Mike Pence announces he will be traveling to the region with National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien to lead that effort.

Democrats are so easily mislead, and lied to by the Trump hating media. Now that you have learned a few things, with you stop falling for the media lies, and stop looking stupid in the process?

It’s really incredibly disgusting that you have the guts to post these kinds of lies.

Obama led the coalition to get rid of ISIS in Syria that’s the primary reason we were there. ISIS was eliminated because of Obama’s efforts and strategy with the help of the Kurds in the front lines.

Endrogan did not invade the Kurds till Trump gave him the go signal to invade That’s a fact.

Since you are sooooo properly mis informed.......... In reality it was the Kurds that did the fighting on the front lines fighting the ISIS instead of US soldiers.
US forces stay behind or flying helicopters or giving instructions to F16 where to dropped the bombs. Those are the works of special ops.
You got that smart guy?

Jesus Christ....you've been watching too many fucking movies.

Special Ops covers anyone who is part of the mission including 160th and the guys on the ground in the unit I was in. Whenever foreign troops are involved in a mission the operators are in the field with them. You'll have to guess who, because I'm not gonna tell you who.

I don’t need you to tell me anything.

Jesus Maria Hosep...... should I list the job descriptions of special ops?

I gave your buddy here just an example the basic jobs of special ops that he can imagine.

I deal with veterans and active soldiers about 5 to 7 every month. So don’t give me any crap of your bullshit.,

Selected Excerpt:

Excerpt:

You got that smart guy?

Special Ops covers anyone who is part of the mission including 160th and the guys on the ground in the unit I was in. Whenever foreign troops are involved in a mission the operators are in the field with them. You'll have to guess who, because I'm not gonna tell you who.

I gave your buddy here just an example the basic jobs of special ops that he can imagine.

I deal with veterans and active soldiers about 5 to 7 every month. So don’t give me any crap of your bullshit.,
Talking to them and actually being one is quite different.
Just knowing some soldiers doesn't mean you can walk a mile in their shoes.....so do me a favor and STFU.

I suggest if you want to know what it's like to be a Special Forces soldier....volunteer to go to selection at Ft Bragg in the next cycle and come back and tell me if you think they're a bunch of pussies.

But for now.....get lost you lying cocksucker.

Selected Excerpt:

Excerpt:

You got that smart guy?

No I'm saying the special ops were more there to police rather than wipe out ISIS.
Trump sent in fighting troops and allowed them to do their job. Which they did.

I don't see how you ever got what I said as special ops are not real soldiers.

Dude just wondering where are you getting your information?

We do not sent troops overseas just to be a police. Those are the jobs of locals.

I asked you a question.
How many troops did Trump sent to Syria?

You got that smart guy?

Talking to them and actually being one is quite different.
Just knowing some soldiers doesn't mean you can walk a mile in their shoes.....so do me a favor and STFU.

I suggest if you want to know what it's like to be a Special Forces soldier....volunteer to go to selection at Ft Bragg in the next cycle and come back and tell me if you think they're a bunch of pussies.

But for now.....get lost you lying cocksucker.

Prove to me where I lied.

So far I have not seen a single one of your post that makes you qualified as military advisers. You are a LIAR.

I talked to military advisers and they are no way they talked like you.

STFU? make me.

Bullshit you are lying. How can Pelosi sabotage a ceasefire?

Trump is the one lying big time. Let me tell you what he is bragging......
The Kurds are happy. Happy? When thousands are misplaced and several Kurds got killed because of this piece of shit coward POTUS.
If he did not gave Endrogan to invade we would not be having this stupid conversation.

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

I could see Pelosi trying hard to suppress her laughter...but she just couldn't control herself. It was like watching a spoiled brat who was caught doing something wrong but having their mother defend her, regardless how horrid she acted.

It's like when a little brat teases her sister and then when her sister smacks her back.....Mommy grabs her sister and beats her right in front of her. It was just like that. Sick.....Demented.....Pathetically obvious.

I'm waiting for the YouTube video of this sick display to come out. Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump 'meltdown'

what a repulsive old bat. If she isn’t in the Whitehouse threatening military paychecks for Mexican citizens she’s there demanding troops for Kurds. Democrats have always been loyal to foreigners first. Does nobody else notice this?

Only bigots and members of the lunatic fringe believe anything you post.

So you *dont* believe she shut the government down over DACA?
And you *dont* believe she was just in the White House demanding American soldiers defend their YPG?

Reality doesn’t mean much to you.

Gee, I'm so sorry to post what I believe, maybe I ought to listen to Limbaugh or Hannity or you so I know what to think.

Unless you have suffered a stroke or have a brain tumor that can’t be what you believe. Somewhere, maybe very deep inside, you know that Pelosi and Schumer throw these fits at the White House when they are working for their foreign constituents. It is objective fact.

Prove it here.
Where, what and who are Pelosi and Schumer foreign constituents?

...a ceasifre being widely panned as just giving Turkey everything it wants.

Haha...the "great dealmaker" ....

It’s not even a ceasefire..... It’s called pause.

I ignore you loons, 20 times a day y'all are outraged over something you say has done. Which is bullshit most of the tim
I hear ya, birther. ;)
Tell me a law Trump has broken.
My, that was a quick lane change.

Obstruction, extortion, campaign finance, that we know for sure. Soon to come: loan fraud, tax fraud, money laundering
Proof of that, Muller proves you wrong.

Lol, I looked it up. Those poor soldiers got to stay at a 5 star hotel for $105 a night. Please tell me again how Trump profited? Tell your lies somewhere else.

Did you read the link or you just stared at it?
You are a good example of an ignorant moron.
I ignore you loons, 20 times a day y'all are outraged over something you say has done. Which is bullshit most of the time.

Prove to me where I bullshit.
Trump doesn't make money off of his stay at his hotels. You're a liar stating that.

Funny. Where does the money go - to his kids?
No, he isn't Biden. He can't be bought.

Forum List

Back