Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Trump doesn't make money off of his stay at his hotels. You're a liar stating that.

You are so fucking stupidly ignorant.

He make tons of money every time he goes to Maralago or any of his golf clubs.
1. His own security teams alone by staying there he charge taxpayers premium.

2. Guest and visitors are sold out every time he visits one of his golf clubs. Making tons of money.

3. When he invited foreign leaders to Maralago with their entourage they don’t stay free. Not just the foreign leader but wife of these, sons or daughters of these etc etc etc.

How in the world you don’t have any clue or knowledge of these? You are a veteran here.
He breaks even with it. You forget Michelle renting out the whole floor at the most expensive European hotel, at our dime?

You know about Michelle renting the whole floor but you don’t know how and what Trump making money in his presidency? That’s very funny.

No it’s not break even. Not even close because Trump never ending vacations to his golf courses. Don’t forget Trump families when they travel.
The same with Obama and his family. Bush saved us money by spending most of his down time at his ranch. Trump spends his at his hotels. Where he owns a suite. You don't really think he rents a different room every time? Why the Obama's travelled in style everywhere they went. But anyway all presidents cost us when they travel.

Big difference Dude.

1. Trump first 2 years in the office has taken more vacations and trips than Obama’s first 4 years.

2. Trump travels where he owns. He charge tax payer of his suite ( it’s not free), entourage and body guards. Making money at the same time.

3. Trump adult kids travel differently with entourage and body guards. Obama travels with his 2 minor kids.
Obama took a plane, then Michelle took a plane, then Bo the dog got his on plane to the same vacation destination. He costed us millions also. Did you count Obama's weekend get a ways as vacation? Like you do Trump?

Pelosi: "All roads lead to Putin with you"

Trump:

well-family-tantrum-superJumbo.jpg

"Think of how many lives we saved in Syria and Turkey by getting a ceasefire yesterday. Thousands and thousands, and maybe many more!" - President Trump, who is in the midst of a tweeting rampage

Of course he does ya lying fuck.

All those White House folks and security folks are staying there at premium rates on OUR dime...and he's spent like 340 days out of his first 1000 at HIS properties.
And of course there's the G7 he is now going to "host" probably at double premium rates
At about $105 a night at a five Starr hotel. They are getting a deal. I'm sure you're used to $50 a night hotel, at a deal.

So what does it mean? Trump is not making money from his presidency?
His sons alone going around selling Trump products.

Post like these only comes from Trump supporters.
Tell me a five star hotel you can stay at for $105 a night.

What is that has anything to do with Trump making money from his golf club?
How do you make money charging $105 a night in a 5 star hotel?

Where and how did you came up with $105 in a 5 star hotel?

At about $105 a night at a five Starr hotel. They are getting a deal. I'm sure you're used to $50 a night hotel, at a deal.

Some soldiers had to go to a Trump hotel and they got $105 at one of his 5 star hotels.

Some soldiers had to go to a Trump hotel and they got $105 at one of his 5 star hotels.

How do you even know that?

I listen to unbiased news reports. Maybe you should try it sometime.

I love knees news as its called in europe

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!

Go ahead and campaign on sending our soldiers to die in a religious war. I dare you, go for it.

Trump campaigned on getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.

Zero college I assume?
To dumb to know the meanings of snowflake and liberal.
Maybe trump u?
Our 5 deferment hero
Why did he support the Iraq war then?

Any link there to support what you are talking about smart guy?

GOOD she is a dishonest bitch...
Nice Christian foul mouth?
Zero college I assume?
She is running a behind the shadows impeachment inquiry that wasn't voted on...she is allowing her attack dog Schiff to leak just small parts of testimony to shade it her way...she has pasted no legislation that has any chance of bringing on Republicans for fear it may pass and help Trump in 2020 and she would break any rule any law to undo the 2016 election taking my vote away....so I say fuck her and fuck you....I will defend my vote any way I select....

Look it up, you obviously don't hear the good Trump has done. He has been one of the biggest anti war president we have had and you still have him for it.

Look it up, you obviously don't hear the good Trump has done. He has been one of the biggest anti war president we have had and you still have him for it.

In short you are not telling the truth.

"Think of how many lives we saved in Syria and Turkey by getting a ceasefire yesterday. Thousands and thousands, and maybe many more!" - President Trump, who is in the midst of a tweeting rampage

How in the world that stupid ceasefire even hold up? The specifics of the ceasefire was dictated by Endrogan. Not by US demand. The slaughter will continue. Killing will not stop.

If this moron did not abandon an ally we would not be witnessing an atrocities.

In short you are not telling the truth.
No, I'm telling the truth. But your hatred blinds you.

Forum List

Back