Trump may well lead us into a second Mexican American War.

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
The bill establishes that, should the United States decide not to honor its obligations under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Mexican Senate would proceed to review all of the 75 treaties that Mexico has with its northern neighbor. These begin with the territories ceded by Mexico in 1848 and extend to security cooperation agreements since 2001.

Mexico threatens to cancel treaty that ceded Texas and California to US if Trump gets elected

So, to clarify, if Trump were to get elected, and start doing the very things he is promising to do, Mexico will start by taking back the entire Southwest, and move on from there.

Now, before the Trump supporters come in here all blustery with, "Who cares? We'd kick their asses...blah, blah, blah...", keep in mind that this proposal, and such militaristic responses, rather undercuts Trump's whole, "Mexico loves me, I'm the Great Negotiator, and Mexico will pay for the wall," rhetoric, don'cha think?

No he won't, Chicken Little.

Sooo...Trump isn't planning on backing out of NAFTA as soon as he gets in office? He lied to everyone when he said that was his plan?

Trump is not going to win the election and even if he did there isn't going to be a war with Mexico so stop your "sky is falling" bullshit.

You stupid leftists were just crying about alleged Russian hacks and foreign interference with our elections....now you want american voters to listen to a fear mongering Mexican senator's threats and not vote for Trump.
You people are morons.

Last edited:
We run a trade deficit with Mexico. We also give them welfare.
Fuck Mexico

Trump seems to think Mexicans are taking our jobs, US corps are moving factories to Mexico, Mexicans are not building their own factories, Mexicans the good ones (as Trump puts it) know the future jobs are in Mexico, but I do agree, we need to stop criminals from coming here.

Trump seems to think Mexicans are taking our jobs, US corps are moving factories to Mexico, Mexicans are not building their own factories, Mexicans the good ones (as Trump puts it) know the future jobs are in Mexico, but I do agree, we need to stop criminals from coming here.
I live in Arizona and work in construction, which is the biggest industry in the state. Trust me, Illegals are taking jobs.

The bill establishes that, should the United States decide not to honor its obligations under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Mexican Senate would proceed to review all of the 75 treaties that Mexico has with its northern neighbor. These begin with the territories ceded by Mexico in 1848 and extend to security cooperation agreements since 2001.

Mexico threatens to cancel treaty that ceded Texas and California to US if Trump gets elected

So, to clarify, if Trump were to get elected, and start doing the very things he is promising to do, Mexico will start by taking back the entire Southwest, and move on from there.

Now, before the Trump supporters come in here all blustery with, "Who cares? We'd kick their asses...blah, blah, blah...", keep in mind that this proposal, and such militaristic responses, rather undercuts Trump's whole, "Mexico loves me, I'm the Great Negotiator, and Mexico will pay for the wall," rhetoric, don'cha think?
You got the headliner wrong! It sounds as if Mexico would be the nation starting a war? Over a trade agreement?

A war with Mexico? So what. We send in a batallion of Girl Scouts and it's over in about twenty minutes, give or take.
Okay. I am officially done responding to the fucking morons who are too stupid to realize that "War with Mexico? Who cares?" is in direct contradiction to their candidate's rhetoric that he is a superior negotiator, and beloved by all of our allies.

A second Mexican American war might be just what we need.
Says the supporter of "The Great Negotiator who is universally beloved by the world's leaders". That is your Trump presidency, folks. Wars with everyone, as his arrogance pisses off every single ally we ever had.
What has Trump said that has you so convinced he wants to start wars with everyone?

Says the supporter of "The Great Negotiator who is universally beloved by the world's leaders". That is your Trump presidency, folks. Wars with everyone, as his arrogance pisses off every single ally we ever had.
What has Trump said that has you so convinced he wants to start wars with everyone?
When I tell you that your mother is a whore, and I left money on the nightstand for her, I don't want a fight, but that will not alter the reality of you hitting me in the face.

Trump may not want wars with everyone, but, as this bill in Mexico is demonstrating, that won't alter the reality that his pompous arrogance is going to piss everyone off, until we have no allies left in the world.

When I tell you that your mother is a whore, and I left money on the nightstand for her, I don't want a fight, but that will not alter the reality of you hitting me in the face.

Trump may not want wars with everyone, but, as this bill in Mexico is demonstrating, that won't alter the reality that his pompous arrogance is going to piss everyone off, until we have no allies left in the world.
It's nothing more than sabre rattling.

Forum List

Back