Trump may have committed a fraud

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Maybe Trump is hiding his real gender. No one saw his genitals, but everyone saw cellulite. Since there was no law allowing same-sex marriage at that time, his marriage is in doubt.

see also

Homo relationships rarely last long. They try to out woke each other. No need for marriage less civil unions

1659575275838.png

oh my gosh this is as bad as when President Trump was in office and doing great things for the country. The left just could NOT have that.

What are y'all hiding by harping on the last president when you have one in office who is a corrupt asshole.

Last edited:
Maybe Trump is hiding his real gender. No one saw his genitals, but everyone saw cellulite. Since there was no law allowing same-sex marriage at that time, his marriage is in doubt.

see also

I think you have prematurely soiled your pantsuses.

Now do you do your laundry, or does mommy, or the laundry people at the institution you're in?

• Banned
I think you have prematurely soiled your pantsuses.

Now do you do your laundry, or does mommy, or the laundry people at the institution you're in?
It is better to have dirty pants, it can be washed. Cellulite does not wash off

see also

That's stupid. Two of his sons look like him. All the others resemble either their mothers or both of them. Get a life, rupol2000. And get some common sense too while you're at it.

see also

Lol, day 144000 of your bullshit!

That's stupid. Two of his sons look like him. All the others resemble either their mothers or both of them. Get a life, rupol2000. And get some common sense too while you're at it.
maybe he was a mother and not a father

why do hippies stink so much, they fuck with dogs?
I have often wondered that myself. Fuckin' dirty hippies; there's something deep in my psyche that loathes them like they're a stack of dog poo. I've hated dirty hippies since I was a child. Back then I used to see the dirty hippies here and there, shootin' peace signs and smellin' like BO.

I love this:

and-the-lord-said-woe-be-unto-you-dirty-hippy-13740179.png

"Woe be unto you, dirty hippy" :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I have often wondered that myself. Fuckin' dirty hippies; there's something deep in my psyche that loathes them like they're a stack of dog poo. I've hated dirty hippies since I was a child. Back then I used to see the dirty hippies here and there, shootin' peace signs and smellin' like BO.

I love this:

and-the-lord-said-woe-be-unto-you-dirty-hippy-13740179.png

"Woe be unto you, dirty hippy" :auiqs.jpg:
This is hypocrisy. They destroyed the American people, corrupting their morals and putting them on their stinking drugs. Pacifism also destroys the people, the bull's horns do not grow just like that, the people must be ready to at least defend themselves. Dirty hippies are fascists.

Forum List

Back