Trump may be on the links at Mara Lago for the 3d straight week

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
but his shattered yet finely tuned machine in DC is crumbling faster than Nixon could imagine. when this guy is supposedly doing any work is beyond me....he's proably spent about 4 days at the WH so far. may as well just call it in from FLA, eh?..........

btw he's spent $10m on these three trips to Mara Lago...(saw on the news yesterday Obama averaged $12m per year during 8 yrs but have no link)

~Trump’s three Mar-a-Lago trips since the inauguration have probably cost the federal treasury about $10 million, based on figures used in an October government report analyzing White House travel, including money for Coast Guard units to patrol the exposed shoreline and other military, security and staffing expenses associated with moving the apparatus of the presidency.

Palm Beach County officials plan to ask Washington to reimburse tens of thousands of dollars a day in expenses for deputies handling added security and traffic issues around the cramped Florida island whenever Trump is in town.

In New York, the city is paying $500,000 a day to guard Trump Tower, according to police officials’ estimates, an amount that could reach $183 million a year.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

PPTxDNi.gif

but his shattered yet finely tuned machine in DC is crumbling faster than Nixon could imagine. when this guy is supposedly doing any work is beyond me....he's proably spent about 4 days at the WH so far. may as well just call it in from FLA, eh?..........

btw he's spent $10m on these three trips to Mara Lago...(saw on the news yesterday Obama averaged $12m per year during 8 yrs but have no link)

~Trump’s three Mar-a-Lago trips since the inauguration have probably cost the federal treasury about $10 million, based on figures used in an October government report analyzing White House travel, including money for Coast Guard units to patrol the exposed shoreline and other military, security and staffing expenses associated with moving the apparatus of the presidency.

Palm Beach County officials plan to ask Washington to reimburse tens of thousands of dollars a day in expenses for deputies handling added security and traffic issues around the cramped Florida island whenever Trump is in town.

In New York, the city is paying $500,000 a day to guard Trump Tower, according to police officials’ estimates, an amount that could reach $183 million a year.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

I hope your delusion makes you sad.

Which part do you think is a delusion? Do you have anything other that the fact that you don't want to believe it?

Which part do you think is a delusion? Do you have anything other that the fact that you don't want to believe it?

Your delusion that he is not working. He is slowly burying you people, and you don't yet realize it.

Your delusion that he is not working. He is slowly burying you people, and you don't yet realize it.

So what has he accomplished on the golf course? I don't begrudge him a little entertainment, but it shouldn't cost us as much as he is spending.

I know, it's "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"

too common

but he is doing a brilliant job of turning the GOP into a laughing stock, I'll give him that

Forum List

Back