Trump: Mark Sanford has been unhelpful to me in my campaign to MAGA, he is better off in Argentina

And trump seems to be correct. The guy should move to Argentina to be with his lover.

And that's exactly why I didn't vote for his opponent. I don't want some toady Trump ball washer, I want someone who will stand up to our adolescent minded President when it's warranted.

• Banned
And that's exactly why I didn't vote for his opponent. I don't want some toady Trump ball washer, I want someone who will stand up to our adolescent minded President when it's warranted.

Katie Arrington is smart, Katie Arrington is a woman, Katie Arrington is tough on crime, Katie Arrington is kind to our veterans, Katie Arrington will make America great again!

/sarcasm

Corey Stewart is a US Senate nominee. Mark Sanford may lose his House seat. If you're an anti-Trump Republican, your only career option at this point is... er, a TV contract or newspaper column, I guess.

We see the power of Trump in primaries. Why does he not get involved against the pro-amnesty MS-13 Republicans? Not even in open seats. I just don't get it.

"My political representatives didn’t want me to get involved in the Mark Sanford primary thinking that Sanford would easily win - but with a few hours left I felt that Katie was such a good candidate, and Sanford was so bad, I had to give it a shot. Congrats to Katie Arrington!" - President Trump

Sanford: "It may have cost me an election in this case, but I stand by every one of those decisions to disagree with the president."

Sanford went on MSNBC to blame *Trump* when a Democrat shot up the GOP softball game! Sorry, that's showboating beyond the call of duty.

"Had a great meeting with the House GOP last night at the Capitol. They applauded and laughed loudly when I mentioned my experience with Mark Sanford. I have never been a fan of his!" - President Trump just now

they actually booed

President Trump will be doing a speech on Monday in South Carolina in support of Governor Henry McMaster

That’s it! Get top-drawer analysis from the guy who just lost his primary!

DgS5Yu5WkAMaN0E.jpg

Forum List

Back