The only place that apparently knows how to present news "fair and balanced"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Fox 20,106,000 viewers
the rest: 9,772,000
Over twice as many Fox viewers as the rest of Cable News...

I wonder why?

CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. JUNE 11, 2018

FOXNEWS HANNITY 5,902,000
FOXNEWS INGRAHAM 4,560,000
FOXNEWS TUCKER 4,222,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,788,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,634,000
MSNBC SPECIAL 2,378,000
CNN CUOMO 2,362,000
CNN TONIGHT 1,790,000
CNN COOPER 1,691,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,551,000

Now go ahead... prove the numbers are wrong... but wait... that's what happened in the 2016 election... you guys that hate us (which is too bad because we don't "hate" you,
we feel sorry for you!) just don't seem to understand.
1) We are Americans first... not hyphenated but Americans that in the case of LEGAL immigrants actually give up their homeland and pledge allegiance to the flag.
2) We KNOW when hyperbole, phony headlines...like "Trump lashes out"... that in most cases it is in response...not initiated as the MSM presents!
"Trump leaves, Lashes Out" Dallas Morning News June 11,2018 headline..
3) We know the numbers. Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, finds the American media's popularity way down with that of Washington politicians. With 2,014 adults surveyed, only 6% expressed “a lot of confidence” in the press.Only 6% Trust Media, But It Should Be Less | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Fox 20,106,000 viewers

I wonder why?

CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. JUNE 11, 2018

FOXNEWS TUCKER 4,222,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,788,000
MSNBC SPECIAL 2,378,000
CNN CUOMO 2,362,000
CNN TONIGHT 1,790,000
CNN COOPER 1,691,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,551,000
Everyone should have a hobby....... :eusa_whistle:

Fox viewers are also the most misinformed on what is true and what isn't

go figure

And the person on Fox who plays it straight (Shep Smith) -- Fox viewers want him to be fired

Again...go figure

Fox 20,106,000 viewers

I wonder why?

CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. JUNE 11, 2018

FOXNEWS TUCKER 4,222,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,788,000
MSNBC SPECIAL 2,378,000
CNN CUOMO 2,362,000
CNN TONIGHT 1,790,000
CNN COOPER 1,691,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,551,000

Wait a minute, wait a minute, your numbers are correct, but your assertion is wrong.

I am sorry to have to admit it, but the only Fox News that is really news that I watch, is Baier, and Mcallum. The rest are OPINION!

Now, in DEFENSE of your assertion, from the clips that I see, almost EVERY show on MSNBC and CNN are opinion, lol.

Baier and Mcallum are more than fair. Even Leftists would appreciate questions they raise; at least on Trump. Of course, when they raise questions in the other direction, they would call them partisan hacks.

go figure

And the person on Fox who plays it straight (Shep Smith) -- Fox viewers want him to be fired

Again...go figure

You are wrong, and I can prove it to you in short order if you are willing to play along.

go figure

Again...go figure

So if WE Fox viewers are the most MISINFORMED... please explain why less then 6% of Americans have confidence in the MSM? After all those of you that believe
those false headlines must have some proof how we are MOST misinformed because like me they generally pay attention to realistic statements and not hyperbole.
Remember people like you feel for this guy to such a degree Evan Thomas said well in his own words...

Now I have to point out to you I guess that there was ONLY ONE President during 2007... George Bush would you agree?
So when Thomas says our job is to bash the President...
Pretty damn clear that Thomas says that's what the MSM is suppose to do!
BUT when it came to Obama?
He's standing above us!
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

And then we have these additional deification as stated by Obama himself!
generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul June 3, 2008.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

go figure

Again...go figure

So if WE Fox viewers are the most MISINFORMED... please explain why less then 6% of Americans have confidence in the MSM? After all those of you that believe
those false headlines must have some proof how we are MOST misinformed because like me they generally pay attention to realistic statements and not hyperbole.
Remember people like you feel for this guy to such a degree Evan Thomas said well in his own words...

Now I have to point out to you I guess that there was ONLY ONE President during 2007... George Bush would you agree?
So when Thomas says our job is to bash the President...
Pretty damn clear that Thomas says that's what the MSM is suppose to do!
BUT when it came to Obama?
He's standing above us!
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

And then we have these additional deification as stated by Obama himself!
generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul June 3, 2008.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Wait, wait health, lets rope this...…..errrrr, I mean talk to this Leftist, and see if we can prove who is correct-)

Forum List

Back