Trump Mall Dianetics

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I like imagining funny conversations between Donald Trump and movie-stars (e.g., Tom Hardy --- Mad Max: Fury Road), since the new political climate creates interest in 'pedestrianism parodies.'

It's only a question of time until First Lady Melania Trump starts feeling frustrated about character-jokes targeted towards the notion that we've elected a 'token-capitalist' as President!

e.g., "Does your husband shop at Goodwill Stores?"

====

HARDY: I like NHL video games on Playstation and Xbox.
TRUMP: You should play my Real Estate Tycoon video-game or SimCity...
HARDY: I'm not interested in business/industry.
TRUMP: Everyone in the modern age has to understand business/industry.
HARDY: Sounds like Harvard University is a terrorism-target threat then...
TRUMP: Probably also Boston's subway-transit system!
HARDY: Or anything that speaks to 'pedestrian activity,' huh?
TRUMP: That's correct. The Taliban attacked the World Trade Center, because they hated 'activity.'
HARDY: I wonder if terrorists are wary of American films about the Middle East (Spy Game/Syriana).
TRUMP: Spy Game (Brad Pitt) and Syriana (George Clooney) symbolize 'American optimism.'
HARDY: I bet ISIS is targeting Ellis Island (and the Statue of Liberty!).
TRUMP: We don't want to become anxious about commerce and traffic, and movies/monuments are valuable.
HARDY: In that case, Homeland Security should be directed towards the stabilization of schools and parks!
TRUMP: It's all fair game because of anti-commerce, which is why my real-estate video-game is important.

====

trump-game.jpg

Let the Games Begin...

Since Hollywood released the two films focusing on political intrigue in Iran and Syria (Lions for Lambs and Syriana) and America's stances there, people have been asking questions, such as "Will President Trump treat the Middle East like it's a 'capitalism video-game?"

There has been considerable interest in 'post-Syria Trump policies' as well as 'TrumpUSA politics in Iran.'

As we know, Iran is predominantly Shiite, while Syria is predominantly Sunni, and Shia-Sunni relations have been central in America's negotiation of Islam-centric political concerns in our modern commerce-based (i.e., OPEC) political climate.

I can't wait for a nifty TrumpUSA politics-simulation video-game...

Post-ISIS Syria/Trump (The Atlantic)

Trump/Iran (The Independent)

trump-melania-saudi-arabia.jpg

Forum List

Back