Trump Makes Unscheduled Visit To Honor Fallen Soldiers During ‘Wreaths Across America’ Event

I like how Trumpster does this photo-op. I bet he waited for a rainy day, so he could replicate what he didn't do in France. He also just happened to do this, when all the increased and heated up investigation started whirling around in his fantasy world.
Timing is everything.
Trump isn't coming close to fooling the American public anymore.
===============================================
"Most U.S. voters believe President Donald Trump has been dishonest on the matter of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference of the 2016 presidential election, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows.

The survey, which was conducted one month after the November midterm elections, found that 62% of Americans don’t believe that Trump has been honest or truthful about the Russia probe. Half of Americans also said that what they’ve seen of the investigation has given them more doubts about Trump’s presidency, with 31% saying their doubts are “very major.”
Most Americans Think Trump Has Been Dishonest in Russia Probe
You are going to use biased and liberal sources to prove that the sources are biased and liberal? Yeah, good on you.

Just as I thought. You didn't take my challenge.
And like I said, Trump, Trump's team and Trump's supporters could not debunk a single lie or misrepresentation,posted in the Washington Post. Not one.
In the real world, where people aren't easily manipulated, low information sheep, people know Trump lies daily, multiple times. Trump's own attorney's admit it, specifically when it comes to interviewing with Mueller or in front of a Grand Jury, Under Oath. If Trump was so honest, why are they so afraid he'd commit perjury, in a heartbeat?
And people like you eat up his shit. Being gullible is preventable, but to do so, it isn't for lazy people.
As Donald J Trump would say..........
SAD.jpg

Last edited:
What the devil were all those actual presidents doing laying wreaths at Arlington, Normandy and Belleau Wood?

Maybe their bone spur weren’t actin up

Hey dumbass. Where was Trump on November 11th?

You have to be one the dumbest cretins on this message board. You need help!
Trump was avoiding honoring fallen Americans in France. Too rainy for him to bother.

You could not tell the truth if your life depended on it. You lie! DUMBASS!
I’ll be in my hotel. Weather too foul to go to some old cemetery. Can’t I just send Kelly instead?

How did Fox cover the story?

The ones who told the truth said the weather was not good for a Marine 1. You of course bought the lies. Dumbass!
Of course there was a plan B. A closer cemetery or memorial like the one Macron and Merkle went to. Or he could have gone with Mattis and Kelly.

Or you could continue your adolescent rant calling me dumbass for exposing the truth:

Here’s a challenge: pretend Trump is a Democrat and excuse his faux pas with the same rationalization you so clumsily use for Republicans.

Hey dumbass. Where was Trump on November 11th?

You have to be one the dumbest cretins on this message board. You need help!
Trump was avoiding honoring fallen Americans in France. Too rainy for him to bother.

I’ll be in my hotel. Weather too foul to go to some old cemetery. Can’t I just send Kelly instead?

The ones who told the truth said the weather was not good for a Marine 1. You of course bought the lies. Dumbass!
Of course there was a plan B. A closer cemetery or memorial like the one Macron and Merkle went to. Or he could have gone with Mattis and Kelly.

Or you could continue your adolescent rant calling me dumbass for exposing the truth:

Here’s a challenge: pretend Trump is a Democrat and excuse his faux pas with the same rationalization you so clumsily use for Republicans.

Hey, shit for brains! He DID go to a closer cemetery. Stop being a dumbass and I won't tell the truth about you being a dumbass!

He could not go with Mattis and Kelly because of security concerns about an unplanned motorcade through the streets of Paris in the middle of traffic.

That's why you are a dumbass. All this information was readily available and discussed at length in threads a month ago.

Had you read them and not been making your stupid claims, you would not be called out as a dumbass!

Hey, shit for brains! He DID go to a closer cemetery. Stop being a dumbass and I won't tell the truth about you being a dumbass!

He could not go with Mattis and Kelly because of security concerns about an unplanned motorcade through the streets of Paris in the middle of traffic.

That's why you are a dumbass. All this information was readily available and discussed at length in threads a month ago.

Had you read them and not been making your stupid claims, you would not be called out as a dumbass!
Aww! You’re sweet!

Aww! You’re sweet!

Thank you! I can be most of the time, until people go stone-cold stupid!

Aww! You’re sweet!

Bless your heart!

Aww! You’re sweet!

Bless your heart!

Bless your teeny-tiny pea-sized brain!

Aww! You’re sweet!

Bless your heart!

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours

Aww! You’re sweet!

Bless your heart!

The same to you are yours.

Maybe Santa will bring you an IQ above room temp and slip it in your stocking!

Aww! You’re sweet!

Bless your heart!

I’ve given you three opportunities to be civil, yet you persist in being crass and boorish. Be happy with your mentor and hero, the huckster buffoon Trump. But gird your loins. His day of reckoning is coming soon.

IMPEACH!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!!
We got him this time! Part 56,987,412
Obviously the jet fuel used in the side trip was a campaign use of federali funds which I'm sure violates some felony law in New York if you are a Republican.

Jet fuel? Do you know where Arlington National Cemetery is to the White House? It is a 10 minute drive.

I recognize the sarcasm, but don't go so far that libtards will think you are serious. Your comment will be a talking point on tomorrow's Sunday news shows if you aren't careful!
So, Trump can drive ten minutes to visit our heroes.

That must be at his limit because he can't seem to make an effort to visit our guys overseas.
TDS. Seek professional help.

Bless your heart!

I’ve given you three opportunities to be civil, yet you persist in being crass and boorish. Be happy with your mentor and hero, the huckster buffoon Trump. But gird your loins. His day of reckoning is coming soon.
Mr Civil calls people buffoons and hucksters.

Typical Leftist.

Bless your heart!

Yeah, and if a frog could fly he wouldn't bump his ass!

When will you realize you have nothing but your TDS?

Bless your heart!

Mr Civil calls people buffoons and hucksters.

Typical Leftist.
I call Trump a have huckster buffoon. I show him all the respect he has earned.

Bless your heart!

What you see as Trump Derangement Syndrome is what once was called a moral and ethical center.

Blind alliegence to Trimp has eroded that center in some.

IMPEACH!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!!
We got him this time! Part 56,987,412
Obviously the jet fuel used in the side trip was a campaign use of federali funds which I'm sure violates some felony law in New York if you are a Republican.

Jet fuel? Do you know where Arlington National Cemetery is to the White House? It is a 10 minute drive.

I recognize the sarcasm, but don't go so far that libtards will think you are serious. Your comment will be a talking point on tomorrow's Sunday news shows if you aren't careful!
Good point, thank you, but on the other hand, Dims probably think that Arlington Cemetery has its own air field too.

..so it was a helicopter....wreaths blew every which way.

What you see as Trump Derangement Syndrome is what once was called a moral and ethical center.

Blind alliegence to Trimp has eroded that center in some.

It is moral and ethical to lie like you have been doing? Sorry! I choose another definition for those words.

Two weeks after taking office-

President Trump makes quiet trip to honor fallen Navy SEAL

I like how Trumpster does this photo-op. I bet he waited for a rainy day, so he could replicate what he didn't do in France. He also just happened to do this, when all the increased and heated up investigation started whirling around in his fantasy world.
Timing is everything.
Trump isn't coming close to fooling the American public anymore.
===============================================
"Most U.S. voters believe President Donald Trump has been dishonest on the matter of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference of the 2016 presidential election, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows.

The survey, which was conducted one month after the November midterm elections, found that 62% of Americans don’t believe that Trump has been honest or truthful about the Russia probe. Half of Americans also said that what they’ve seen of the investigation has given them more doubts about Trump’s presidency, with 31% saying their doubts are “very major.”
Most Americans Think Trump Has Been Dishonest in Russia Probe

Forum List

Back