Trump Makes Unscheduled Visit To Honor Fallen Soldiers During ‘Wreaths Across America’ Event

Let's see how will CNN spin this? Oh I know "While Migrant children are dying in the hands of border agents, Trump stages a photo op in Arlington Cemetery".
CNN won't even report it.
I saw it on CNN.
closing credits? A passing mention? An "oh, by the way"?
No. The story.

How can you criticize it if you don’t watch?
I don't watch any outlet of the DNC. Or any mainstream to be honest. None of them tell the truth and all of them follow a political agenda.

I"m sure that given CNN's history, they had nothing favorable to report on the story. Or if they were being generous, they only made one or two digs at the President.

I am sure they were commenting on Melania's choice in shoes.

Give the devil his due. Foreign lands have American cemeteries too, but Trump put American cemeteries first, except on Veteran’s Day when his bone spurs and co-conspirators must have been acting up.

Hey douchebag! You do realize we have a holiday in May for honoring our war dead. Right?

Veteran's Day honors LIVING VETERANS.
What the devil were all those actual presidents doing laying wreaths at Arlington, Normandy and Belleau Wood?

Maybe their bone spur weren’t actin up

I gotta say...I LOVE THIS GUY!!
Reagan was patriotic, I think President Trump has him beat though.

President Donald Trump made an unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday to honor America’s fallen as thousands across the country laid wreaths on veterans’ graves.

Trump paid his respects as volunteers for ‘Wreaths Across America‘ waited in long lines to place a Christmas wreath on the tombs of America’s greatest heroes. The event, which is held every December, aims to “remember, honor, and teach” about those who served, and perished, fighting for America’s freedom. In addition to Arlington National Cemetery, Wreaths Across America Day is observed at more than 1,400 cemeteries in all 50 states, as well as at sea and abroad....

Read more at dailycaller.com ...
Local Civil War cemetery this morning.
1577F78A-2682-431C-8B2B-D2C5F1EDAC21.jpeg

Give the devil his due. Foreign lands have American cemeteries too, but Trump put American cemeteries first, except on Veteran’s Day when his bone spurs and co-conspirators must have been acting up.

Hey douchebag! You do realize we have a holiday in May for honoring our war dead. Right?

What the devil were all those actual presidents doing laying wreaths at Arlington, Normandy and Belleau Wood?

Hey dumbass. Where was Trump on November 11th?

You have to be one the dumbest cretins on this message board. You need help!

Trump was avoiding honoring fallen Americans in France. Too rainy for him to bother.

Trump was avoiding honoring fallen Americans in France. Too rainy for him to bother.

You could not tell the truth if your life depended on it. You lie! DUMBASS!

I’ll be in my hotel. Weather too foul to go to some old cemetery. Can’t I just send Kelly instead?

How did Fox cover the story?

Let's see how will CNN spin this? Oh I know "While Migrant children are dying in the hands of border agents, Trump stages a photo op in Arlington Cemetery".
CNN won't even report it.
I saw it on CNN.
closing credits? A passing mention? An "oh, by the way"?
No. The story.

How can you criticize it if you don’t watch?
I don't watch any outlet of the DNC. Or any mainstream to be honest. None of them tell the truth and all of them follow a political agenda.

I"m sure that given CNN's history, they had nothing favorable to report on the story. Or if they were being generous, they only made one or two digs at the President.
+ Quote
Why don't you list all the times that all these media resources combined, equal all the lies/misrepresentation of facts that the Washington Post has compiled? Not Trump, Trump's team or Trumps supporters have ever debunked one.
Analysis | President Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims over 649 days
There's the list that I have provided for you. All you have to do is prove 6,421 lies/misrepresentation of facts by the media you detest..
Go for Darkwind, let's see if you are credible or full of shit.

I’ll be in my hotel. Weather too foul to go to some old cemetery. Can’t I just send Kelly instead?

How did Fox cover the story?

The ones who told the truth said the weather was not good for a Marine 1. You of course bought the lies. Dumbass!

I like how Trumpster does this photo-op. I bet he waited for a rainy day, so he could replicate what he didn't do in France. He also just happened to do this, when all the increased and heated up investigation started whirling around in his fantasy world.
Timing is everything.
Trump isn't coming close to fooling the American public anymore.
===============================================
"Most U.S. voters believe President Donald Trump has been dishonest on the matter of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference of the 2016 presidential election, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows.

The survey, which was conducted one month after the November midterm elections, found that 62% of Americans don’t believe that Trump has been honest or truthful about the Russia probe. Half of Americans also said that what they’ve seen of the investigation has given them more doubts about Trump’s presidency, with 31% saying their doubts are “very major.”
Most Americans Think Trump Has Been Dishonest in Russia Probe

Last edited:
I like how Trumpster does this photo-op. I bet he waited for a rainy day, so he could replicate what he didn't do in France. He also just happened to do this, when all the increased and heated up investigation started whirling around in his fantasy world.
Timing is everything.
Trump isn't coming close to fooling the American public anymore.
===============================================
"Most U.S. voters believe President Donald Trump has been dishonest on the matter of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference of the 2016 presidential election, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows.

The survey, which was conducted one month after the November midterm elections, found that 62% of Americans don’t believe that Trump has been honest or truthful about the Russia probe. Half of Americans also said that what they’ve seen of the investigation has given them more doubts about Trump’s presidency, with 31% saying their doubts are “very major.”
Most Americans Think Trump Has Been Dishonest in Russia Probe
You are going to use biased and liberal sources to prove that the sources are biased and liberal? Yeah, good on you.

IMPEACH!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!!
We got him this time! Part 56,987,412
Obviously the jet fuel used in the side trip was a campaign use of federali funds which I'm sure violates some felony law in New York if you are a Republican.

Jet fuel? Do you know where Arlington National Cemetery is to the White House? It is a 10 minute drive.

I recognize the sarcasm, but don't go so far that libtards will think you are serious. Your comment will be a talking point on tomorrow's Sunday news shows if you aren't careful!
So, Trump can drive ten minutes to visit our heroes.

That must be at his limit because he can't seem to make an effort to visit our guys overseas.

Forum List

Back