Trump Makes Unscheduled Visit To Honor Fallen Soldiers During ‘Wreaths Across America’ Event

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I gotta say...I LOVE THIS GUY!!
Reagan was patriotic, I think President Trump has him beat though.

President Donald Trump made an unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday to honor America’s fallen as thousands across the country laid wreaths on veterans’ graves.

Trump paid his respects as volunteers for ‘Wreaths Across America‘ waited in long lines to place a Christmas wreath on the tombs of America’s greatest heroes. The event, which is held every December, aims to “remember, honor, and teach” about those who served, and perished, fighting for America’s freedom. In addition to Arlington National Cemetery, Wreaths Across America Day is observed at more than 1,400 cemeteries in all 50 states, as well as at sea and abroad....

Read more at dailycaller.com ...

IMPEACH!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!!
We got him this time! Part 56,987,412
Obviously the jet fuel used in the side trip was a campaign use of federali funds which I'm sure violates some felony law in New York if you are a Republican.

Jet fuel? Do you know where Arlington National Cemetery is to the White House? It is a 10 minute drive.

I recognize the sarcasm, but don't go so far that libtards will think you are serious. Your comment will be a talking point on tomorrow's Sunday news shows if you aren't careful!

IMPEACH!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!!
We got him this time! Part 56,987,412
Obviously the jet fuel used in the side trip was a campaign use of federali funds which I'm sure violates some felony law in New York if you are a Republican.

Jet fuel? Do you know where Arlington National Cemetery is to the White House? It is a 10 minute drive.

I recognize the sarcasm, but don't go so far that libtards will think you are serious. Your comment will be a talking point on tomorrow's Sunday news shows if you aren't careful!
Good point, thank you, but on the other hand, Dims probably think that Arlington Cemetery has its own air field too.

Give the devil his due. Foreign lands have American cemeteries too, but Trump put American cemeteries first, except on Veteran’s Day when his bone spurs and co-conspirators must have been acting up.

Let's see how will CNN spin this? Oh I know "While Migrant children are dying in the hands of border agents, Trump stages a photo op in Arlington Cemetery".
CNN won't even report it.
I saw it on CNN.
closing credits? A passing mention? An "oh, by the way"?
No. The story.

How can you criticize it if you don’t watch?
I don't watch any outlet of the DNC. Or any mainstream to be honest. None of them tell the truth and all of them follow a political agenda.

I"m sure that given CNN's history, they had nothing favorable to report on the story. Or if they were being generous, they only made one or two digs at the President.

Let's see how will CNN spin this? Oh I know "While Migrant children are dying in the hands of border agents, Trump stages a photo op in Arlington Cemetery".
I saw it on CNN.
No. The story.

I don't watch any outlet of the DNC. Or any mainstream to be honest. None of them tell the truth and all of them follow a political agenda.

I"m sure that given CNN's history, they had nothing favorable to report on the story. Or if they were being generous, they only made one or two digs at the President.
You’re SURE.

Without watching or daring to take your head out of the propaganda hole it’s stuck in, you remain willfully ignorant and blatantly foolish.

I saw it on CNN.
No. The story.

You’re SURE.

Without watching or daring to take your head out of the propaganda hole it’s stuck in, you remain willfully ignorant and blatantly foolish.
Don't be an idiot. I've watched CNN for years and know what they are about.

I gotta say...I LOVE THIS GUY!!
Reagan was patriotic, I think President Trump has him beat though.

President Donald Trump made an unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday to honor America’s fallen as thousands across the country laid wreaths on veterans’ graves.

Trump paid his respects as volunteers for ‘Wreaths Across America‘ waited in long lines to place a Christmas wreath on the tombs of America’s greatest heroes. The event, which is held every December, aims to “remember, honor, and teach” about those who served, and perished, fighting for America’s freedom. In addition to Arlington National Cemetery, Wreaths Across America Day is observed at more than 1,400 cemeteries in all 50 states, as well as at sea and abroad....

Read more at dailycaller.com ...
I went there when I was stationed at Fart Belvoir, VA yet you never told me what a great guy I was for doing it...

Forum List

Back