‘Trump Lusts After His Own Daughter’

And neither has Trump. I'm no fan of the man but stop being so fucking ridiculous

What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter he would DATE her is so confusing to you? Jesus Christ dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?

"What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter" do you fail to understand?

Here's the thing -- genius -- she IS his daughter.

If I ever heard any man say that about his daughter, I'd be totally creeped out, no matter who it was. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes.
My father would have said that about me. It's so creepy.

I think you meant "wouldn't". Sex doesnt even occur to me when looking at or discussing my daughters. I still see them as 5 year olds.
Yes, you are correct, I meant wouldn't.

Get to know someone, show someone a good time, spend time with someone you care about.

again: "did you plan on getting laid every time you went on a date?"
And after you accomplish those first thee things?
Back to the main mission which is why you even want to get to know and spend time with them in the first place.
Lol these people defending Trump are lying to themselves.

as much as those claiming he wants to screw his daughter are lying to themselves?

Only thing y'all have going for you is a dirty mind.
Keep telling yourself that.

Hey, you're the one making a major deal about a couple of family pictures, and a couple of comments than anyone sane would dismiss.

and if BJC had said similar about Chelsea, you'd defend him to the death.

Can the partisan crap, it just makes you look small.

Back to the main mission which is why you even want to get to know and spend time with them in the first place.

as much as those claiming he wants to screw his daughter are lying to themselves?

Hey, you're the one making a major deal about a couple of family pictures, and a couple of comments than anyone sane would dismiss.

Nope. If Bill Clinton said something like that I would be just as disgusted with him. If youre a man, a real man, you dont talk about your daughter in that manner.

I think Bill is a shit. I doubt he'd ever say he'd date his daughter. But you keep pretending there isn't something sick about it.

Clinton lust after everyone, so...
Trump 2016 ~ because nobody's daughter is safe around Billery. He screws them and she screws them over.
he lusted after his daughter? nice deflection and justification, but hey thats the christian thing to do

There isn't anything in your link about Trump lusting after his own daughter. Then again you've never cared for facts. It's just a stupid opinion piece from a progressive c_nt that accuses Trump of racism, without any specifics, other than he took out an ad against the Central Park Five, who were among the thugs that were assaulting and raping people at that time. This scumbag "journalist" defends these lowlifes, who admitted they were apart of the attack on the woman that was nearly killed.

Personally I don't give a flying fuck how he feels about Trump. It's because of pieces of shit like Ken Burns that perps get to walk and get awarded millions of dollars because he makes them out to be victims when in fact they were violent thugs.

Lies don't need justification. They just need someone like you to push them. A Jewish thing Guano?
Trump said he would hit that if she wasnt his daughter. Why is that thought even crossing his mind? The guy is scum.

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

That isn't "lusting" after one's own daughter. If a father calls his own daughter beautiful, is that "lusting" after her?

Lies don't need justification. They just need someone like you to push them. A Jewish thing Guano?
Trump said he would hit that if she wasnt his daughter. Why is that thought even crossing his mind? The guy is scum.

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

That isn't "lusting" after one's own daughter. If a father calls his own daughter beautiful, is that "lusting" after her?
Yes its lusting after his daughter in reference to Playboy. Your example has nothing to do with the point. He didnt say she was beautiful in that quote. He said he'd date her.

So this is the oh so moral family values party that they always yelling about their jesus

yes the white christian party

The Republican Party has been extraordinarily successful at getting many groups of people to vote against their self-interest. Evangelicals are voting for Donald Trump. What part of Donald Trump reminds you of Jesus Christ? Trump lusts after his own daughter on national radio, talks about women’s bodies and breasts in such a disparaging way, and mocks them. How is this in any way Christian? When you make the “other” the enemy, how is that Christian?

Ken Burns: ‘Trump Lusts After His Own Daughter’

One request that I have every time this season roll upon us is that both sides leave the children of the politician out of our discussion...

Now I know you will argue that Trump open the door which he did but it does not mean everyone or anyone need to step through it and use it against him because Ivanka Trump has done nothing to bring this nonsense onto her.

I would also defend Chelsea Clinton and have and have defended the Bush twins and the Obama Girls and will every time when someone want to use them in the political debate...

Also Taz is correct and if you voted for William Jefferson Blythe III then you have no room to even judge Donald John Trump.
trumps daughter is not a child, he said he lusted after her

Link!

He wasnt joking and yes thats what he meant. Guys dont date women for nothing.

Decent men do. And yes he was joking. I saw it several times. Saying that was what he meant is a LIE. Maybe YOU think that way, but all people do not.
He wasnt joking and yes thats what he meant. Guys dont date women for nothing.

Decent men do. And yes he was joking. I saw it several times. Saying that was what he meant is a LIE. Maybe YOU think that way, but all people do not.
No man is going to date a woman for nothing unless he is gay. I think I know more about this than you seeing as I am a man. The end goal is to have sex or the man wouldnt even waste his time. Thats why your appearance is important initially.

Even if that were true..........which it isn't.......I know plenty of NON gay men.........it is not what he said, and you sure can't jump in his mind and know it. Even as badly as you want to. Your opinion is moot when it comes to this because the video is out there. Say and and say it and say it and say it and say it...........until you give proof from Trump himself, it means NOTHING. Done arguing with you over this one. It's stupid.
Yeah I saw the video too. The hosts of the show thought he was weird as well. As a man there are certain things you dont joke about. One being having sex with your daughter.

Being weird, and saying you want to hit it or nail your daughter are 2 different things. Duh.

I agree. Do you have a link to who said that?

Except that Bill never lusted after his own daughter.

And neither has Trump. I'm no fan of the man but stop being so fucking ridiculous

What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter he would DATE her is so confusing to you? Jesus Christ dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?

"What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter" do you fail to understand?

If I ever heard any man say that about his daughter, I'd be totally creeped out, no matter who it was. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes.
My father wouldn't have said that about me. It's so creepy.

Why? Are you ugly?

My father wouldn't have said that about me. It's so creepy.

Why? Are you ugly?
Thanks for proving my point.

Conservatives will always excuse fathers having the hotts for their daughters as long as they're beautiful. Every time. Scumbags, through and through.

Worst people in the world.

Last edited:
Conservatives will always excuse father's having the hotts for their daughters as long as they're beautiful. Every time. Scumbags, through and through.

Worst people in the world.
Incest is widely popular in red states.

I think Bill is a shit. I doubt he'd ever say he'd date his daughter. But you keep pretending there isn't something sick about it.

He didn't say he would date his daughter.

Reading or comprehension problems?

He didn't say he would date his daughter.

Reading or comprehension problems?
Actually he did. Not just once but multiple times.

Oh wow, Liberals further reveal their true colors in this thread. The only Liberal with any sense here was Taz. We otherwise just have a bunch of Liberals insisting that it's completely okay to only date women for sexual relations, and that anyone who doesn't is gay. Not only are you basically demonizing your entire gender, but you're also basically showing us that you only see us, the female gender, as chunks of meat for you to pound, while also criticizing any men who don't see women the way you do. Really, I suspect this is partly a result of the government education system, and partly a result of your parents never teaching you morals, ethics, values, common sense, or common decency.

Then again, what's the definition of a Liberal?
593e6daa200f48e3b3e722f12c9762e1.png

Oh yeah. Well, viewing women as meat, dates as a source of carnal pleasure, and apparently not actually seeking a compatible lover is certainly new behavior, and discarding traditional values.

Oh wow, Liberals further reveal their true colors in this thread. The only Liberal with any sense here was Taz. We otherwise just have a bunch of Liberals insisting that it's completely okay to only date women for sexual relations, and that anyone who doesn't is gay. Not only are you basically demonizing your entire gender, but you're also basically showing us that you only see us, the female gender, as chunks of meat for you to pound, while also criticizing any men who don't see women the way you do. Really, I suspect this is partly a result of the government education system, and partly a result of your parents never teaching you morals, ethics, values, common sense, or common decency.

Then again, what's the definition of a Liberal?
593e6daa200f48e3b3e722f12c9762e1.png

Oh yeah. Well, viewing women as meat, dates as a source of carnal pleasure, and apparently not actually seeking a compatible lover is certainly new behavior, and discarding traditional values.
I'm assuming that being adaptable and open is a negative thing in your opinion?

So this is the oh so moral family values party that they always yelling about their jesus

yes the white christian party

The Republican Party has been extraordinarily successful at getting many groups of people to vote against their self-interest. Evangelicals are voting for Donald Trump. What part of Donald Trump reminds you of Jesus Christ? Trump lusts after his own daughter on national radio, talks about women’s bodies and breasts in such a disparaging way, and mocks them. How is this in any way Christian? When you make the “other” the enemy, how is that Christian?

Ken Burns: ‘Trump Lusts After His Own Daughter’

One request that I have every time this season roll upon us is that both sides leave the children of the politician out of our discussion...

Now I know you will argue that Trump open the door which he did but it does not mean everyone or anyone need to step through it and use it against him because Ivanka Trump has done nothing to bring this nonsense onto her.

I would also defend Chelsea Clinton and have and have defended the Bush twins and the Obama Girls and will every time when someone want to use them in the political debate...

Also Taz is correct and if you voted for William Jefferson Blythe III then you have no room to even judge Donald John Trump.
trumps daughter is not a child, he said he lusted after her

The pictures in question were of her in her younger age and she not that old either even at her age now. She is around the same age of Chelsea Clinton, and I know for a damn fact you would be bashing everyone if it were Chelsea being used to attack her father with.

Also the comment I remember Trump said is he would do his daughter because he believe his daughter is beautiful in his eyes, and even though creepy it also is being taken out of context by those like you as usual.

Attack Trump on his stupidity and his bigoted remarks and I will not even utter a word back but to go after his daughter is total bullshit on the left part.

Ivanka has done nothing except being related to her father and does not deserve to have her name dragged through the mud.

Again you will disagree and tell me how her father opened this door so remember the next time when someone attack Chelsea Clinton and you respond negatively that you are no better than that dip shit that attack Chelsea...

Trump is probably a pedophile as well as into incest. i did some more research and here Trump is discussing his daughter when she was only 1.

SEE IT: Trump comments on 1-year-old daughter’s breasts

"
“Donald, what does Tiffany have of yours, and what does Tiffany have of Marla’s?” host Robin Leach asked.

Trump answered instantly — and he did not bring up his daughter’s eyes, nose or smile.

“Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,” he said.”She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet (gestures toward his chest), but time will tell.”

Forum List

Back