‘Trump Lusts After His Own Daughter’

There's nothing sordid about Trump's infatuation with his own daughter. It's just that he sees so much of himself in her; and NO MAN has ever loved himself more than Trump!

So this is the oh so moral family values party that they always yelling about their jesus

yes the white christian party

The Republican Party has been extraordinarily successful at getting many groups of people to vote against their self-interest. Evangelicals are voting for Donald Trump. What part of Donald Trump reminds you of Jesus Christ? Trump lusts after his own daughter on national radio, talks about women’s bodies and breasts in such a disparaging way, and mocks them. How is this in any way Christian? When you make the “other” the enemy, how is that Christian?

Ken Burns: ‘Trump Lusts After His Own Daughter’

One request that I have every time this season roll upon us is that both sides leave the children of the politician out of our discussion...

Now I know you will argue that Trump open the door which he did but it does not mean everyone or anyone need to step through it and use it against him because Ivanka Trump has done nothing to bring this nonsense onto her.

I would also defend Chelsea Clinton and have and have defended the Bush twins and the Obama Girls and will every time when someone want to use them in the political debate...

Also Taz is correct and if you voted for William Jefferson Blythe III then you have no room to even judge Donald John Trump.
trumps daughter is not a child, he said he lusted after her

So this is the oh so moral family values party that they always yelling about their jesus

The Republican Party has been extraordinarily successful at getting many groups of people to vote against their self-interest. Evangelicals are voting for Donald Trump. What part of Donald Trump reminds you of Jesus Christ? Trump lusts after his own daughter on national radio, talks about women’s bodies and breasts in such a disparaging way, and mocks them. How is this in any way Christian? When you make the “other” the enemy, how is that Christian?

One request that I have every time this season roll upon us is that both sides leave the children of the politician out of our discussion...

Now I know you will argue that Trump open the door which he did but it does not mean everyone or anyone need to step through it and use it against him because Ivanka Trump has done nothing to bring this nonsense onto her.

I would also defend Chelsea Clinton and have and have defended the Bush twins and the Obama Girls and will every time when someone want to use them in the political debate...

Also Taz is correct and if you voted for William Jefferson Blythe III then you have no room to even judge Donald John Trump.

trumps daughter is not a child

The pictures the Left is whining about shows her to be in her mid teens, in other words, a child.

he said he lusted after her

have a link with a quote?

Trump said he would hit that if she wasnt his daughter

That is a lie. That is not what he said. There have already been several threads on this.

Oh I get it now. Say it enough and it will become true.
No its not a lie. Here is his direct quote.

"I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
-Trump

EXACTLY. "Perhaps I would be dating"". To begin with he was joking. But he did NOT say ''hit that'', or ''nail her'' as people here have said.

That is a lie. That is not what he said. There have already been several threads on this.

-Trump

EXACTLY. "Perhaps I would be dating"". To begin with he was joking. But he did NOT say ''hit that'', or ''nail her'' as people here have said.

You're wasting your time...these trolls are dumber than a sack of hammers

-Trump

He wasnt joking and yes thats what he meant. Guys dont date women for nothing.

-Trump

Decent men do. And yes he was joking. I saw it several times. Saying that was what he meant is a LIE. Maybe YOU think that way, but all people do not.

-Trump

Decent men do. And yes he was joking. I saw it several times. Saying that was what he meant is a LIE. Maybe YOU think that way, but all people do not.

-Trump

No man is going to date a woman for nothing unless he is gay. I think I know more about this than you seeing as I am a man. The end goal is to have sex or the man wouldnt even waste his time. Thats why your appearance is important initially.

-Trump

-Trump

No man is going to date a woman for nothing unless he is gay. I think I know more about this than you seeing as I am a man. The end goal is to have sex or the man wouldnt even waste his time. Thats why your appearance is important initially.

Even if that were true..........which it isn't.......I know plenty of NON gay men.........it is not what he said, and you sure can't jump in his mind and know it. Even as badly as you want to. Your opinion is moot when it comes to this because the video is out there. Say and and say it and say it and say it and say it...........until you give proof from Trump himself, it means NOTHING. Done arguing with you over this one. It's stupid.

-Trump

-Trump

Even if that were true..........which it isn't.......I know plenty of NON gay men.........it is not what he said, and you sure can't jump in his mind and know it. Even as badly as you want to. Your opinion is moot when it comes to this because the video is out there. Say and and say it and say it and say it and say it...........until you give proof from Trump himself, it means NOTHING. Done arguing with you over this one. It's stupid.
Yeah I saw the video too. The hosts of the show thought he was weird as well. As a man there are certain things you dont joke about. One being having sex with your daughter.

Anyone who voted for Bill Clinton is in no place to criticize Trump's alleged attitude towards women.

Except that Bill never lusted after his own daughter. It's one thing to be a horndog, it's another to be a sick fuck. Trump is the scum of the Earth.

Well first off, Trump never said he wanted to fuck his daughter. So let's get that lie out of the way.

Bill though was not just a horn dog. Clinton was coming in Monica's mouth with his wife and his daughter right upstairs on many occasion. This was all taking place with his family in the place.

Now that's what you call a scum bucket!

Yeah I saw the video too. The hosts of the show thought he was weird as well. As a man there are certain things you dont joke about. One being having sex with your daughter.

Being weird, and saying you want to hit it or nail your daughter are 2 different things. Duh.

Anyone who voted for Bill Clinton is in no place to criticize Trump's alleged attitude towards women.

Except that Bill never lusted after his own daughter. It's one thing to be a horndog, it's another to be a sick fuck. Trump is the scum of the Earth.

Well first off, Trump never said he wanted to fuck his daughter. So let's get that lie out of the way.

Bill though was not just a horn dog. Clinton was coming in Monica's mouth with his wife and his daughter right upstairs on many occasion. This was all taking place with his family in the place.

Now that's what you call a scum bucket!
What do men want to do to the woman when they are on a date?

Where did he say he wanted to fuck her?

Being weird, and saying you want to hit it or nail your daughter are 2 different things. Duh.

Youre making excuses for Trump. Its ok but just know I know.

Where did he say he wanted to fuck her?

When he said he would be dating her if she wasnt his daughter after talking about her body.

Where did he say he lusted after her?

Where did he say he lusted after her?
When he said he would be dating her if she wasnt his daughter after talking about her body.

Forum List

Back