‘Trump Lusts After His Own Daughter’

What is the purpose of dating?

To enjoy one's company?? I have done that. I never had sex with everyone I dated.
Lol, that's such a weasel answer.

Maybe Ravi. But it is the truth.
Nah, you date to find a mate or have sex. And the vast majority of mates have sex.

I agree. But not all. And as I said, I dated plenty and did not have sex. And I certainly did not with a relative. ;)
I'm sure everyone has done the same. But the purpose of dating is pretty specific.

EXACTLY. "Perhaps I would be dating"". To begin with he was joking. But he did NOT say ''hit that'', or ''nail her'' as people here have said.

did you plan on getting laid every time you went on a date?
What is the purpose of dating, in your own words?

Get to know someone, show someone a good time, spend time with someone you care about.

again: "did you plan on getting laid every time you went on a date?"
And after you accomplish those first thee things?
Back to the main mission which is why you even want to get to know and spend time with them in the first place.

EXACTLY. "Perhaps I would be dating"". To begin with he was joking. But he did NOT say ''hit that'', or ''nail her'' as people here have said.

Get to know someone, show someone a good time, spend time with someone you care about.

:bang3:

You handcuff them, take them to your dungeon, and turn them into a sex slave.

Sounds to me like you DID expect sex on every date you went on.

You related to WJC?

Decent men do. And yes he was joking. I saw it several times. Saying that was what he meant is a LIE. Maybe YOU think that way, but all people do not.
Decent men do. And yes he was joking. I saw it several times. Saying that was what he meant is a LIE. Maybe YOU think that way, but all people do not.
No man is going to date a woman for nothing unless he is gay. I think I know more about this than you seeing as I am a man. The end goal is to have sex or the man wouldnt even waste his time. Thats why your appearance is important initially.

Even if that were true..........which it isn't.......I know plenty of NON gay men.........it is not what he said, and you sure can't jump in his mind and know it. Even as badly as you want to. Your opinion is moot when it comes to this because the video is out there. Say and and say it and say it and say it and say it...........until you give proof from Trump himself, it means NOTHING. Done arguing with you over this one. It's stupid.
Yeah I saw the video too. The hosts of the show thought he was weird as well. As a man there are certain things you dont joke about. One being having sex with your daughter.

Where did he say he wanted to fuck her?

When he said he would be dating her if she wasnt his daughter after talking about her body.

Trump has for years analyzed women's bodies. In truly a business sense. He ran the pageants for heaven's sake. Trump is entirely detached when he talks women's bodies. He rolls off their attributes as if he was a judge at Westminster dog show for crying out loud.

Back to the main mission which is why you even want to get to know and spend time with them in the first place.
Lol these people defending Trump are lying to themselves.

No man is going to date a woman for nothing unless he is gay. I think I know more about this than you seeing as I am a man. The end goal is to have sex or the man wouldnt even waste his time. Thats why your appearance is important initially.

Even if that were true..........which it isn't.......I know plenty of NON gay men.........it is not what he said, and you sure can't jump in his mind and know it. Even as badly as you want to. Your opinion is moot when it comes to this because the video is out there. Say and and say it and say it and say it and say it...........until you give proof from Trump himself, it means NOTHING. Done arguing with you over this one. It's stupid.
Yeah I saw the video too. The hosts of the show thought he was weird as well. As a man there are certain things you dont joke about. One being having sex with your daughter.

When he said he would be dating her if she wasnt his daughter after talking about her body.

Trump has for years analyzed women's bodies. In truly a business sense. He ran the pageants for heaven's sake. Trump is entirely detached when he talks women's bodies. He rolls off their attributes as if he was a judge at Westminster dog show for crying out loud.

Wow, that's high praise comparing women to dogs :lmao:

So youre saying Trump looks at women like dogs? Even his own daughter? I can believe that but I am surprised this is somehow ok with you. I thought you were a woman?

as much as those claiming he wants to screw his daughter are lying to themselves?

Only thing y'all have going for you is a dirty mind.

Well, both have reasons to be called a bitch

as much as those claiming he wants to screw his daughter are lying to themselves?

No such thing as a dirty mind unless youre Trump and think your daughter is sexually pleasing to your eyes. Humans are attuned to having sex. Hell the marketing business takes advantage of that fact. Sex is not dirty. I dont understand why some people feel it is.

Anyone who voted for Bill Clinton is in no place to criticize Trump's alleged attitude towards women.

Except that Bill never lusted after his own daughter.

And neither has Trump. I'm no fan of the man but stop being so fucking ridiculous

What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter he would DATE her is so confusing to you? Jesus Christ dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?

No. The judging. Your reading comprehension isn't up to speed today Ravi.

lol, look at the shameless Trump supporters rushing in to defend Trump. You guys are something else.

I dislike Trump, and nothing in this world could convince me to vote for him.

But I find the partisan gossip that he is interested in screwing his daughter worse than disgusting.

(BTW, while I dislike Trump, I detest Hillary)

Anyone who voted for Bill Clinton is in no place to criticize Trump's alleged attitude towards women.

And neither has Trump. I'm no fan of the man but stop being so fucking ridiculous

What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter he would DATE her is so confusing to you? Jesus Christ dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?

"What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter" do you fail to understand?

"What part of him saying that if she wasn't his daughter" do you fail to understand?

Here's the thing -- genius -- she IS his daughter.

If I ever heard any man say that about his daughter, I'd be totally creeped out, no matter who it was. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes.

If I ever heard any man say that about his daughter, I'd be totally creeped out, no matter who it was. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes.

Here's the thing, 'genius'.

You either can't read, or you have major problems with comprehension.

Keep telling yourself that.

My father wouldn't have said that about me. It's so creepy.

My father would have said that about me. It's so creepy.

I think you meant "wouldn't". Sex doesnt even occur to me when looking at or discussing my daughters. I still see them as 5 year olds.

New Topics

Forum List

Back