Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

Every time taxes get cut the tax revenue actually goes up. Then those jack offs spend even more. There needs to be a balanced budget amendment.

Blatant falsehood.

Tax cuts at current rates do exactly what common sense tells you they do: People pay less tax, government collects less revenues, it's really not that complicated.

Politico rightwingers try to confuse the issue by pointing to long term nominal, un-adjusted for normal growth and inflation, revenue numbers, but there is no free lunch here, just cranks and charlatans misinforming you, as even conservative economists will explain.
Nope. It happens every time. Lower taxes grow the economy and revenues increase. If what you're trying to say we're true we would all pay 80% in taxes and be living in paradise.

Image302.gif
So the tax rate on the rich and corporations should be 50%

Why yes, based on the graph I posted. Most economists contend that the peak of the Laffer curve is somewhere NORTH of fifty percent. Most certainly, it is not anywhere even close to the current top income tax rates or the corporate tax rate, which in and of itself is an illusion. Hardly any corporation pays a thirty five percent tax rate.
so you wish them to just give up all their hard earned money? is that what you're saying cause you said so? hahahahaahaha you fking libs are a hoot.

Basically what you want is no one working then.

We are at full employment, the market is zooming and most recent GDP trump brags about is 3.1.

No tax change at all. Pay down the debt.

It's funny to me that he spits at Trumpsters like that but I'm surprised to see that they find it funny too.

Yep. He's screwing over his own base and they're defending him.

What's up with that?

Other lies that just blew me away - that he had the votes to repeal ObamaCares but one voter was hospital. Then there was him deleting (illegally!) tweets when his pick in hell hole Alabama lost.

This man is unhinged. He is truly mentally ill.

I do support social programs; you are simply echoing the Right Wing / Callous Conservative meme that they are not only not effective, but that they hurt those the policies were developed to aid.

That's one of the many BIG LIES echoed by the naive and the biddable.

I bet you believe the Republican tax "reform" bill aids the middle class and not the wealthiest Americans.

Americans should have no fear about Communism or Terrorists anymore than they do about stupid people like you voting for self serving pols like Ryan, Trump, McConnell and Tea Party / Freedom Party Caucus Members.

Trickle down never aided the many, and austerity never cured an economic crisis.
we don't. so what are you going to do when you don't have the power to do anything? think I should do what you like? hahahahaahaha you are truly silly.

Of course you believe I'm silly, from your level of intelligence I suspect you think a shark attack or a plane crash is silly.

You're the kind that thinks giving someone through social welfare something they didn't earn and at a level more than they could if they worked is an incentive for them to get a job.

You're the kind that thought Obama being black was a qualification.

You're the last one to talk about low intelligence.

A single mother that works at Walmart making twenty grand a year gets the EITC, a child care tax credit, and food stamps. She does not want to work additional hours, she does not want to advance and the reason has nothing to do with her GETTING THOSE BENEFITS. The problem, for every additional dollar she could make she pays taxes and she loses benefits. When the dust settles, well she gets to keep FIFTEEN FAWKING CENTS on the dollar. That's an 85% marginal tax rate.

So here is the deal, if you expect those single mothers to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" while facing an 85% marginal tax rate then you should have no problem whatsoever with a 45% tax rate for the wealthy.

Feeble attempt bud....You're either desperately confused and self manipulated or you're just plain stupid.
You describe problems within our welfare system...this has little to do with tax code....but you're kinda right....Guadalupe and ShaQuita with four babies and three baby daddy's should not receive the amount of welfare benefits they do as there is no incentive for them to work more and earn more through employment. Can't wait for Donny T to get in there and start his welfare reform...it's gonna get good...grab your popcorn....haha

The lack of incentive has nothing to do with the AMOUNT of the benefits and everything to do about the PUNISHMENT of losing those benefits if they would take on additional work. Hell, the 85% rate was conservative. In some cases, it can exceed ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Honestly, it takes a totally hypocritical DIPSHIT to advocate cutting taxes on the wealthy because it will spur them to invest and ignore the absurdly high marginal tax rates faced by the poor.

Americans' 90% tax rate - CNN

We are at full employment, the market is zooming and most recent GDP trump brags about is 3.1.

Oh yeah - and there's the debt and deficit.

He has said he likes debt and would increase the US debt. OTOH, he's accustomed to screwing people out of he owes them so its likely he believes he can do that as prez.

In any event, this screwy tax "plan", combined with the other things he says he will do (the ridiculous wall) will increase both astronomically.

Why is that okay with his base?

Can Donald Trump Pay Off the National Debt in 8 Years?

In a recent interview, presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would pay off the nation’s $19 trillion debt “over a period of eight years.”

Trump Promised to Eliminate National Debt in Eight Years. Good Luck With That

Trump Promised to Eliminate National Debt in Eight Years.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told the Washington Post he would get rid of the national debt “over a period of eight years.” It may have been the boldest promise he’s ever made

we don't. so what are you going to do when you don't have the power to do anything? think I should do what you like? hahahahaahaha you are truly silly.

Of course you believe I'm silly, from your level of intelligence I suspect you think a shark attack or a plane crash is silly.

You're the kind that thinks giving someone through social welfare something they didn't earn and at a level more than they could if they worked is an incentive for them to get a job.

A single mother that works at Walmart making twenty grand a year gets the EITC, a child care tax credit, and food stamps. She does not want to work additional hours, she does not want to advance and the reason has nothing to do with her GETTING THOSE BENEFITS. The problem, for every additional dollar she could make she pays taxes and she loses benefits. When the dust settles, well she gets to keep FIFTEEN FAWKING CENTS on the dollar. That's an 85% marginal tax rate.

So here is the deal, if you expect those single mothers to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" while facing an 85% marginal tax rate then you should have no problem whatsoever with a 45% tax rate for the wealthy.

Feeble attempt bud....You're either desperately confused and self manipulated or you're just plain stupid.
You describe problems within our welfare system...this has little to do with tax code....but you're kinda right....Guadalupe and ShaQuita with four babies and three baby daddy's should not receive the amount of welfare benefits they do as there is no incentive for them to work more and earn more through employment. Can't wait for Donny T to get in there and start his welfare reform...it's gonna get good...grab your popcorn....haha

The lack of incentive has nothing to do with the AMOUNT of the benefits and everything to do about the PUNISHMENT of losing those benefits if they would take on additional work. Hell, the 85% rate was conservative. In some cases, it can exceed ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Honestly, it takes a totally hypocritical DIPSHIT to advocate cutting taxes on the wealthy because it will spur them to invest and ignore the absurdly high marginal tax rates faced by the poor.

so where are the fathers?

Oh yeah - and there's the debt and deficit.

He has said he likes debt and would increase the US debt. OTOH, he's accustomed to screwing people out of he owes them so its likely he believes he can do that as prez.

In any event, this screwy tax "plan", combined with the other things he says he will do (the ridiculous wall) will increase both astronomically.

Why is that okay with his base?
Debt is one of the many words to drop from the republican vocabulary, along with honor, character, American values and patriotism.

In a decade, we will look back on the trump era as the Error of Stupidity

Who pays the estate tax?

The Tax Policy Center estimates that some 11,310 individuals dying in 2017 will leave estates large enough to require filing an estate tax return (estates with a gross value under $5.49 million need not file this return in 2017). After allowing for deductions and credits, 5,460 estates will owe tax. Over two-thirds of these taxable estates will come from the top 10 percent of income earners and close to one-fourth will come from the top 1 percent alone.

Careful, they don't like facts.
The fact is why do you want to take other people's gains. What does that do for you other than bringing them down to your level. You would be far better off if you could just hand over what you made to your kids. They can make things better for your grandkids.

Instead you want everyone to start at zero. So why do you work to help your kids at all?

I actually don't, flat tax across the board with no expenditures. Businesses get payroll deductions, hows that for fair.
I've always been a flat tax fan. It should be equal across the board.

A perfect way ^^^ to create a Plutocracy and to destroy the American Dream.

How's the current tax plan working

The fact is why do you want to take other people's gains. What does that do for you other than bringing them down to your level. You would be far better off if you could just hand over what you made to your kids. They can make things better for your grandkids.

Instead you want everyone to start at zero. So why do you work to help your kids at all?

I actually don't, flat tax across the board with no expenditures. Businesses get payroll deductions, hows that for fair.

There has never been a republican flat tax plan. If you read the fine print, only wages are taxed. Not investment. Not corporations. The rich and corporations pay zippo.

Trump&Co., Ryan and McConnell should not be trusted to make any changes to the tax code. The Republican establishment represents corporations which produce commodities overseas because they do not have regulations to protect the environment, and their are few labor laws. Thus they can pay pennies on the dollar an American worker would demand.

Other reported changes to the tax code - elimination of deductions for local and state taxes are examples that would seriously harm the middle class for years to come, notwithstanding the lies of the Trump Administration with their shell game.

Claims that doubling the Standard Deduction is a half-truth, for as time goes on this will remain static and other costs, fees and taxes will grow. Along with the efforts of the Republican party to kill labor unions, the war on the middle class will drive our economy into another great recession or worse.

Again...you're in the wrong thread. You have an issue with the welfare system...not tax code...you're trying your best to get lost in the arithmetic by tying the two together...that's what LefTards do, they love confusion.
Using your flawed theory:
Guadalupe enjoys a negative effective tax rate on the first 20k she earns...on the next 5k she earns she may pay as much as an 85% effective rate due to the effect the extra income has on her overall welfare benefits. This is a welfare issue. You see, she's overly subsidized by taxpayers to begin with...that's all. Simple shit...allow it to be.
http://nypost.com/2016/02/24/45-percent-of-americans-pay-no-federal-income-tax/

Last edited:

Trump&Co., Ryan and McConnell should not be trusted to make any changes to the tax code. The Republican establishment represents corporations which produce commodities overseas because they do not have regulations to protect the environment and their are few labor laws and can pay pennies on the dollar American workers would demand.

Other reported changes to the tax code - elimination of deductions for local, state taxes fro examples - would seriously harm the middle class for years to come, notwithstanding the lies of the Trump Administration with their shell game.

Claims that doubling the Standard Deduction is a half-truth, for as time goes on this will remain static and other costs, fees and taxes will grow. Along with the efforts of the Republican party to kill labor unions, the war on the middle class will drive our economy into another great recession or worse.
The republicans are thinking, the rubes fell for the trump con, they will fall for anything.

On track to keep the Plutocracy and continue to destroy the ability to dream. Horatio Alger was murdered by Ronald Reagan, don't ya know.

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.

But it benefits the majority of the middle class...

As long as I get mine, I could care less who else benefits

-Geaux
You do realise that giving tax cuts while driving up the national debt has consequences that aren't beneficial to you?
8. United States of America
  • National Debt: $19.23 trillion (USD)
  • Debt per Capita: $61,231 (USD)
  • Debt-to-GDP Ratio: 106.1%
  • Population: 324.35 million
  • Currency: US Dollar
The United States is the world’s largest economy and it also has the highest level of national debt. While its national debt levels exceed the country’s GDP in 2017, in 2007, the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio was at just 62.5%. The U.S. government spends around 6% of its annual budget just repaying the interest payments on its debt, which significantly reduces the amount of money available to pay for other programs. In order to repay such a massive debt, the government could decrease spending, which could impede economic growth, or increase taxes to raise revenue.
So you might not care who benefits from tax cuts, but maybe you should. I personally don't think it a bad idea to tax people who can afford to pay the increase.

After 8 years of Obama, I'm immune to increases of the debt. In this case, its for a good cause.

-Geaux

I disagree that enriching the 1% while screwing over the working class is a "good cause".

That the right wants to do that and is even looking forward to digging deeper for the ultra-rich shows what we all know - the gop/Repubs/RWs are for tax and spend.

Example: has anyone said where the money will come from for pino trump's idiotic wall?

Again...you're in the wrong thread. You have an issue with the welfare system...not tax code...you're trying your best to get lost in the arithmetic by tying the two together...that's what LefTards do, they love confusion.
Using your flawed theory:
Guadalupe enjoys a negative effective tax rate on the first 20k she earns...on the next 5k she earns she may pay as much as an 85% effective rate due to the effect the extra income has on her overall welfare benefits. This is a welfare issue. You see, she's overly subsidized by taxpayers to begin with...that's all. Simple shit...allow to be.

Q. Is she subsidized or are Wal-Mart and the Walton Children?

That means an individual can leave $5.49 million to heirs and pay no federal estate or gift tax.Oct 25, 2016

$5.49 million isn't much in California.

All of my properties put together are worth $4 million in TN

Yet you said,

Inheritance taxes don't just effect the rich. They effect everyone who owns property. Unless you don't have a pot to piss in, which means you're probably on welfare and don't pay taxes anyway.

You own a shitload of property in TN, and it doesn't effect you.

Are you ready to retract that claim? And say you're sorry
No, dick head. TN is a common law state. Thank God the "Death Tax" was repealed last year.
But unlike you, my primary concern isn't only myself.

That's the problem with you shit for brains liberals is you don't give a flying fuck about anything other than what directly effects your stinking ass.

Last edited:

so where are the fathers?

Most of the time, why they are living right there in the same household. But talk about a "marriage penalty". Or maybe it's not a single mom, maybe it is a couple with a stay at home mom. Why should she go to work, she only gets fifteen cents on the dollar and it cost more than that for daycare. Working is a losing proposition.

Forum List

Back