Trump lies about NJ Muslims after 911

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

This exchange demonstrates the folly of trying to fact-check Donald Trump. Even when confronted with contrary information — “police say it didn’t happen” — he insists that with his own eyes he saw “thousands and thousands” of cheering Arabs in New Jersey celebrating as the World Trade Center collapsed during the Sept. 11 attacks.

Trump has already earned more Four-Pinocchio ratings than any other candidate this year. He is about to earn another one.

I'll see your Trump lied about NJ and raise you one keep your doctor, one keep your plan, one save $2500 annually, one a nasty video caused your son's death, and one I did not have sex with that woman.

I'll see your Trump lied about NJ and raise you one keep your doctor, one keep your plan, one save $2500 annually, one a nasty video caused your son's death, and one I did not have sex with that woman.

Wait! You left out...."THEY GOT WMDs!"

Dang. You're right. But I'm too lazy to go collect and post now all those WMD quotes from the Clintons, Kerry, Durbin, Albright, Rockerfeller, Waxman, Berger, Levin, Pelosi, Graham, Gore, Kennedy, Byrd, et al.

Dang. You're right. But I'm too lazy to go collect and post now all those WMD quotes from the Clintons, Kerry, Durbin, Albright, Rockerfeller, Waxman, Berger, Levin, Pelosi, Graham, Gore, Kennedy, Byrd, et al.

All based on a well formulated string of fabrications and lies from W and DICK.
The liars had everyone believing the lie. Except perhaps for the French. Remember W's American Fries. That didn't last long, huh? Especially after there were NO WMD.

Generations to come will pay for the blunder and incompetence of the recovering alcoholic and his demented and greedy sidekick.

The liars had everyone believing the lie. Except perhaps for the French. Remember W's American Fries. That didn't last long, huh? Especially after there were NO WMD.

Generations to come will pay for the blunder and incompetence of the recovering alcoholic and his demented and greedy sidekick.
Correct.

Saddam was not 'involved' in 9/11.

There were no WMDs.

The March 2003 invasion of Iraq was illegal and unwarranted, predicated solely on lies.

That many on the right continue to attempt to propagate Bush's lies comes as no surprise.

Oh, really? Even the quotes from the dims that were uttered in '98 and '99? During the Clinton administration. Who knew W and Dick were that influential, huh?

Oh, really? Even the quotes from the dims that were uttered in '98 and '99? During the Clinton administration. Who knew W and Dick were that influential, huh?

Did they invade Iraq and needlessly eliminate the lives of 4500 service people? NO, that was the recovering alcoholic who made the final decision.

Forum List

Back