Trump: Let Napoleon Bonaparte rescue Kurds

just look what putinsm did to elderly reality star´s brain, ...any professional mentalist here, something is very very wrong with putin´s personal cockold ?

" Anyone who wants to assist Syria in protecting the Kurds is good with me, whether it is .... or Napoleon Bonaparte. I hope they all do great,
"
Trump: Let 'Napoleon Bonaparte' rescue Kurds
15.jpg

Putinism - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Putinism

Putinism is the political system of Russia formed during the leadership of Vladimir Putin, hence the name.
Trump still thinks he alive? Yeah he's a Dotard deluxe edition..
trump pointed to this Napoleon
image.jpg

just look what putinsm did to elderly reality star´s brain, ...any professional mentalist here, something is very very wrong with putin´s personal cockold ?

" Anyone who wants to assist Syria in protecting the Kurds is good with me, whether it is .... or Napoleon Bonaparte. I hope they all do great,
"
15.jpg

Putinism - Wikipedia

Putinism is the political system of Russia formed during the leadership of Vladimir Putin, hence the name.
Trump: Let Litwin rescue the Körds.

Here´s the actual News:
Trump invites Assad to his own country

i do not use pederast media (.ru) , Assad's own country is alawitland and only alawitland

"Ministers are Sunni" they are just bydla , much like your putler´s Ministers, they are nothing

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

"
15.jpg

Putinism - Wikipedia

It was the Kurds fault... Where were they during the sale of his Condos? How many are members of his Private Clubs?

What do these people expect?

"
15.jpg

Putinism - Wikipedia

It was the Kurds fault... Where were they during the sale of his Condos? How many are members of his Private Clubs?

What do these people expect?

Trump Says the Kurds 'Didn't Help' at Normandy. Here's the ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/10/10 › world › middleeast › trump-kurds-...

5 days ago - President Trump drew an odd historical parallel this week as he defended his decision to pull American support from allied Kurdish fighters in ...
Mnuchin Confronted About Trump Kurds Normandy Comment ...

https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news › trump-kurds-nor...

1 day ago - Mnuchin Confronted About Trump's Nonsensical Kurds 'Didn't Help us in ... about the Kurds being absent during the invasion of Normandy.

Go get on a plane, mac. You go fight the Jihad. Which form of Islam are you going to fight for?
You didn't answer my question.

Wasn't it cool the way Trump rubbed the Kurds' nose in their misery with that "Napoleon" reference!

Dang, Trump is just so dang funny 'n stuff, right?

Chop, chop, mac, get your ass over there. What the fuck you waiting on? Don't forget your Burka.
This guy is taking away your humanity.

Or maybe you just didn't have it to begin with.

Go get on a plane, mac. You go fight the Jihad. Which form of Islam are you going to fight for?

Wasn't it cool the way Trump rubbed the Kurds' nose in their misery with that "Napoleon" reference!

Chop, chop, mac, get your ass over there. What the fuck you waiting on? Don't forget your Burka.

Ya, go ahead, mac. Tell the class how Trump is taking away my humanity. Maybe first you could post your definition of humanity. Maybe you could tell the class how restoring this country's self esteem after being destroyed by RINO's and Libtardos is taking away our humanity. Maybe you could tell the class how putting our country first instead of selling our country out to China is taking away our humanity. Maybe you could tell the class how making NATO pay up instead of us paying for the world's police force is taking away our humanity.

Now quit throwing out bullshit terms which you think is some form of a slight when in fact it just makes you look stupid.

Ya, go ahead, mac. Tell the class how Trump is taking away my humanity. Maybe first you could post your definition of humanity. Maybe you could tell the class how restoring this country's self esteem after being destroyed by RINO's and Libtardos is taking away our humanity. Maybe you could tell the class how putting our country first instead of selling our country out to China is taking away our humanity. Maybe you could tell the class how making NATO pay up instead of us paying for the world's police force is taking away our humanity.

Now quit throwing out bullshit terms which you think is some form of a slight when in fact it just makes you look stupid.
Wow, triggered.

"
Trump: Let 'Napoleon Bonaparte'
Your CIA puppetmasters are wildly thrashing about trying to rescue their failed effort to overthrow Assad. Yep, the annoying orange says some odd things. Given that this has gained no traction in the anti-Trump media is telling. A throw away line indicating anybody but the US is welcome to assist the Kurds and are welcome to do so. Nothing more, nothing less. You clowns need to up your game, so far your efforts are laughable.

Trump just blew up the Middle East and NO ONE knows why

Forum List

Back