Trump leads Fiorina in post-debate CNN poll

The excuses will start coming soon, I suspect.

Prolly not as much as the people who will defend Hillary for hiding from the American people seeing as the more she talks the harder she falls.

Why deflect? No will power?

It's not a deflection, you're a hyper partisan hack on these boards and you go out of your way to create and uphold that image of yourself.

The issue with these boards are people like yourself, no one cares what you think because you have no intention of changing even when you yourself know you are in the wrong.

You pretend to care about issues that the side you will vote for and support till your last breath will ultimately be equals to Republicans on.

A republican could do great things and you would hate to hate. Democrats could lie to you about leaving Iraq and even take us back in and you will support them simply because they are not Republicans. You are not to be taken seriously.

Prolly not as much as the people who will defend Hillary for hiding from the American people seeing as the more she talks the harder she falls.

It's not a deflection, you're a hyper partisan hack on these boards and you go out of your way to create and uphold that image of yourself.

The issue with these boards are people like yourself, no one cares what you think because you have no intention of changing even when you yourself know you are in the wrong.

You pretend to care about issues that the side you will vote for and support till your last breath will ultimately be equals to Republicans on.

A republican could do great things and you would hate to hate. Democrats could lie to you about leaving Iraq and even take us back in and you will support them simply because they are not Republicans. You are not to be taken seriously.

When do you attack the rightwingers on this board for being 'hacks'?

You don't know me at all, apparently. Who are you confusing me with?

When do you attack the rightwingers on this board for being 'hacks'?

Is that a fucking joke?

Carly Fiorina is ahead of Trump in New Hamshire the second primary state--from real REGISTERED REPUBLICANS there--and it's not a straw poll. It's a much larger sampling of Republican voters in that state than 800 random phones calls going all over the country.
Poll: Fiorina takes lead in New Hampshire post-debate

Carly Fiorina clearly ran away with the 2nd debate--and it's showing. She also won the 1st earlier debate.

I don't how TRUMP explains to his supporters what he said yesterday. 'I LOVE MUSLIMS, AND ABSOLUTELY I WOULD PUT ONE IN MY CABINET".
Trump: I'd consider a Muslim for my Cabinet - CNNPolitics.com

DONALD TRUMP supported Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

If you IDIOTS would stop listening to Rush Limpass--and all the other talking heads and start doing your own homework, you'll find that DONALD TRUMP is no conservative. He has flip-flopped on every single issue so many times--you can't even count them all.

He blasted Republicans in 2012 for their loss, citing them being too mean spirited toward illegals as the reason for their loss.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

images

Voter Gravity's methodology is so unusual that neither RCP nor pollster.com have it listed in their list of polls. It is highly unlikely that a serious poll will replicate Voter Gravity's outcome in new Hampshire.

In other words, Fiorina is not ahead in new Hampshire. Stop dreaming.

Last edited:
The DNC is following the (paraphrased) Napoleon dictum:
"Never interrupt the enemy while he's committing suicide"

Forum List

Back