Trump lashes out against Bernie Sanders for endorsing Hillary

An angry Donald Trump called Bernie Sanders a "sell-out" today, hours before Sanders is set to endorse Hillary Clinton for President:
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Boy is he pissed.
"I am somewhat surprised that Bernie Sanders was not true to himself and his supporters. They are not happy that he is selling out!"

That sounds like he's really pissed? Are you 6 years old?

An angry Donald Trump called Bernie Sanders a "sell-out" today, hours before Sanders is set to endorse Hillary Clinton for President:
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Boy is he pissed.
"I am somewhat surprised that Bernie Sanders was not true to himself and his supporters. They are not happy that he is selling out!"

That sounds like he's really pissed? Are you 6 years old?

I know, bone chilling 'eh?

Lashing out is all Trump knows how to do.
Sort of like Black lives matter at white cops and Hussein Obama at Americans for criticizing his Jihad bros

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim.jpg

POOR DONNIE .. booooooooooooooohooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

wait til Bernie pulls his troops together and launches a "Beat Trump" campaign with Clinton supporters, then he'll really have something to whine about

Trump isn't wrong, Sanders railed against the 1%, championed the little guy...then turns around and supports a 1% and someone in Goldman Sach's

Trump is the 1% :badgrin:
Hillary is the establishment candidate puppet, Trump is not a sell out POTUS.
Trump's tax plan is more about cutting taxes for the 1% than even Paul Ryan's. You're a chum for Trump.

Forum List

Back