Hillary looks sicker every day.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I seriouslly doubt she will be able to hold up to the rigors of the upcoming campaign.....once The Donald really tears into her she will likely collapse and withdraw for the sake of her health...which the true state of she has hidden.

Even aside from her health problems she still has legal problems that seem to be mounting up...an extremely flawed candidate...illustrated by the fact 25 percent of even democrats wanted her to be indicted.

Yet hillary robot like she keeps trying to remain viable.....just goes to show how the greed for power affects some.
Hillary: Nope, I Don't Accept What the FBI Said About My Email Scandal

11hillary-web-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg
It's 3 am, I'm ready to answer the phone with a private email.

Last edited:
Maybe it's because the State Dept ignored Lynch and re-opened the criminal investigation of Hillary and her e-mails, because the GOP just asked Comey to investigate Hillary for Perjury charges before Congress, as a result her numbers are dropping, and she is having flashbacks of losing the opportunity to in the Presidency to a young Senator Barry Obama?!

Maybe it's because the State Dept ignored Lynch and re-opened the criminal investigation of Hillary and her e-mails, because the GOP just asked Comey to investigate Hillary for Perjury charges before Congress, as a result her numbers are dropping, and she is having flashbacks of losing the opportunity to in the Presidency to a young Senator Barry Obama?!
Yep. Flashbacks are hard on the complexion.

I seriouslly doubt she will be able to hold up to the rigors of the upcoming campaign.....once The Donald really tears into her she will likely collapse and withdraw for the sake of her health...which the true state of she has hidden.

Even aside from her health problems she still has legal problems that seem to be mounting up...an extremely flawed candidate...illustrated by the fact 25 percent of even democrats wanted her to be indicted.

Yet hillary robot like she keeps trying to remain viable.....just goes to show how the greed for power affects some.
Hillary: Nope, I Don't Accept What the FBI Said About My Email Scandal

Clinton legal problems are just the wishful thinking of those that are still upset she was not convicted for the Whitewater scandal...

As for her health, well she is almost 70 ( just like Trump ) and she does not spray herself with oompa loompa orange to hide her pale and frail look...

She will be fine and will win in November and I will await for all the excuses by Trump voters why the criminal won and their flawed candidate failed...

Forum List

Back