Trump lashes out, again

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Trump, without evidence, accuses James Comey of lying to House Judiciary Committee - CNNPolitics

Like a cornered rat, Trump is setting the bar lower and lower with his daily lies and fabrications, this time he, again, targets James Comey. As usual, Trump spouts off without facts or evidence to back up what he tweets, knowing that the faithful will love every word. He is up to his ass in "alternate facts."

Well, that approach didn't work for him in the mid-term slaughter of Repubtards in the House and it won't work for him as Mueller and the new Democrat controlled House close in. Trump claims he is a serious, true patriot in love with America and her flag. Well, we are going to get to see how much love he expresses when the country he professes to love so dearly throws his sorry ass behind bars. Wake up Trumpanzees, Trump is a big time crook! Bigly!

Comey took the 5th and he lied about knowing anything about the FISA abuse

Comey-lied-toprotectHillary-Clinton.jpg

The evidence is that Comey showed up....He's a compulsive serial liar.
You Trump Piss Drinkers (TPD's) consistently project Trump's well documented behavior of serial lying to deflect the truth of his own conduct. What weak insignificant piss ants you tribal lemming have become over the last 30 months.

When it comes down to measuring who is the greatest liar between Comey and Trump, the Orange One wins hands down beyond doubt, WHICH IS DOCUMENTED AND PROVABLE BY THE RECORD!

Trump’s only hope is to get his base so deep on his cock that it will be a smart political move for President Pence to pardon him.

'Lashes Out'? He pointed out that Comey claimed 'Not Recalling' 245 (TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE) times when asked questions.

That's a significant change from the last time he testified under oath, when he confirmed Hillary Lied to Congress and committed crimes.

He sounds just like Hitlery.

You know. I can't remember. I don't recall.

Talk about a liar.

"In short, he (Comey) portrayed himself to be the stand-up guy who would genuinely cooperate with the committees. Instead, he showed up to the proceedings with FBI and DOJ legal puppeteers who no doubt counseled Comey to act like he was a candidate for an assisted living facility. At last count, Comey said “I don’t remember,” “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall” 245 times. That’s a lot of amnesia for a head of the most reputable law enforcement agency in the world."

OPINION: Comey’s Testimony To Be Expected From a Disgraced FBI Director

Trump, without evidence, accuses James Comey of lying to House Judiciary Committee - CNNPolitics

Like a cornered rat, Trump is setting the bar lower and lower with his daily lies and fabrications, this time he, again, targets James Comey. As usual, Trump spouts off without facts or evidence to back up what he tweets, knowing that the faithful will love every word. He is up to his ass in "alternate facts."

Well, that approach didn't work for him in the mid-term slaughter of Repubtards in the House and it won't work for him as Mueller and the new Democrat controlled House close in. Trump claims he is a serious, true patriot in love with America and her flag. Well, we are going to get to see how much love he expresses when the country he professes to love so dearly throws his sorry ass behind bars. Wake up Trumpanzees, Trump is a big time crook! Bigly!

Really, the burden is on Comey to prove he's telling the truth. Our President has given his opinion on the matter, challenging the Disgraced FBI director, a tycoon who made his incredible fortune at the public trough. I believe Trump. Comey really needs to answer the questions, instead pretending that he doesn't know.

"In short, he (Comey) portrayed himself to be the stand-up guy who would genuinely cooperate with the committees. Instead, he showed up to the proceedings with FBI and DOJ legal puppeteers who no doubt counseled Comey to act like he was a candidate for an assisted living facility. At last count, Comey said “I don’t remember,” “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall” 245 times. That’s a lot of amnesia for a head of the most reputable law enforcement agency in the world."

OPINION: Comey’s Testimony To Be Expected From a Disgraced FBI Director
What if he had demanded to only be asked two questions, and to have a massive team of lawyers be allowed to answer them for him in writing?

What if he had demanded to only be asked two questions, and to have a massive team of lawyers be allowed to answer them for him in writing?
Bwuhahahaha.......can't defend Comey for claiming 'I can't remember' 245 times any other way, huh?

LOL!

Bwuhahahaha.......can't defend Comey for claiming 'I can't remember' 245 times any other way, huh?

LOL!
Why would I defend Comey? His act of stupidity was a major reason Trump won the Presidency. I laugh at how he mocks and disrespects you rubes now, but that doesn’t make up for anything.

Trumpdrones are bitching about telling a lie.

yes indeed, theyre THAT F'N DUMB.

MAGA

MUELLER AINT GOING ANYWHERE

Why would I defend Comey? His act of stupidity was a major reason Trump won the Presidency. I laugh at how he mocks and disrespects you rubes now, but that doesn’t make up for anything.
Neither Comey nor the Russians changed a single vote. Stop making excuses for the Hillary, the scandal queen who could not even win her own party's nomination - even with a rigged election.

After abandoning Americans to needlessly die, after being exposed as committing thousands of criminal counts regarding handling classified and refusing to comply with the FOIA and Federal Records Act, and after compromising National Security, do you REALLY think anything Comey could do would cause anyone to NOT vote for Hillary if none of all those other things had not dissuaded them from voting for her?

Bwuhahahahaha....... Just stop..... :p

LOL!
Link me to a transcript of the questions, and we'll see if "I can't remember" is something to crow over.

Forum List

Back