Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Another one of these...

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim in a tongue-in-cheek manner as he spoke to Steve Doocy of "Fox & Friends" outside the White House.

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

Trump is so confusing with his lies and jokes. Are we supposed to do as he suggested and stand at attention whenever he speaks or did he just suggest that as a joke?
Can people who disagree with trump kneel when he speaks instead?
Will trump become more and more like his new best friend N. Korean Kim Jong Un?

Out of respect everyone should stand.....when Trump comes on TV I drop everything and listen

The reaction is somehow validating. Of course the people of this country are not my people. I have no fellowship or kinship with any of them. Yet liberals always bring up my disloyalty to my fellow Americans. They aren't my people at all. Nor are they Trump's people.

What this is, of course, is democrats going absolutely insane parsing every word Trump says to torture it into some derogatory term.

Democrats haven't been so successful since Mitt Romney's binder full of women. Presumably still bleeding from 3 hole punch wounds.

Trump is so confusing with his lies and jokes. Are we supposed to do as he suggested and stand at attention whenever he speaks or did he just suggest that as a joke?

The stupid people in this country just didn't get it when we tried to warn them.
"He (Kim Jong Un) speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

If the meat puppet faggot said something that stupid, which he did with alarming regularity, you bed wetters would ignore or defend it.

Personally, the best part of the Trump presidency is just how moon bat shit crazy you assholes have been going every day.

bed-wetting.png

The reaction is somehow validating. Of course the people of this country are not my people. I have no fellowship or kinship with any of them. Yet liberals always bring up my disloyalty to my fellow Americans. They aren't my people at all. Nor are they Trump's people.

What this is, of course, is democrats going absolutely insane parsing every word Trump says to torture it into some derogatory term.

Democrats haven't been so successful since Mitt Romney's binder full of women. Presumably still bleeding from 3 hole punch wounds.

Some of the shit Trump randomly says is kind of bizarre. I don't think he's trying to become a dictator or anything, but he maybe should have realized that wasn't really a smart thing to say.

Well, I usually leave the room if I can't turn off the tv, so I guess I'm compliant (-:

Another one of these...

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim in a tongue-in-cheek manner as he spoke to Steve Doocy of "Fox & Friends" outside the White House.

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

Read the entire article... Trump said:

"I was kidding," he said. "You don't understand sarcasm."

FAIL

I wouldn't hurt a lot of you bed wetting libturd parasites to just shut the fuck up and listen for a while.

I know it's impossible for you to learn anything, but still.

Another one of these...

Read the entire article... Trump said:

"I was kidding," he said. "You don't understand sarcasm."

FAIL

Yeah, later after the fact and he got called out on it he tried to cover his fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back