Trump: Kim Jong Un and I "fell in love"

• Banned
Donald Trump said today that he fell on love with a brutal murderer who won't denuclearize.
Question for USMB conservatives: Are you in love with him too?
Trump: Kim Jong Un and I 'fell in love'
sweet. i was on a scavenger hunt for a fucking useless post.

take that off my list.
Are you mad because you didn't want me to inform USMB that your
Your Dear Leader is in love with Lil Kim?
and i can now check off "dumbass follow up to a fucking useless post..."

on a roll tonight baby! i'm gonna win this hunt!

5d82284f-e298-4b7a-8c36-88bf152bef58_ORIGINAL.jpg

`

So...Trump is literally in love with a dictator who fed his Uncle (and others) to 120 starving dogs?

Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to 120 starving dogs: unconfirmed report

This man love he has for Putin, Kimmy Fat Boy et al is pretty sad. But - as numerous respected sources from the book 'Fear' stated loudly and clearly - Trump is stupid and he is a liar of the first magnitude.

No doubt his base LOVE Trump's love for tough, brutal 'men' who abuse those around them, though. That says almost all you need to know about Trumpbots.

That...and these links:

Why are white, uneducated voters voting for Trump?
Average IQ of university students is around 115 IQ points - read more.

Donald Trump said today that he fell on love with a brutal murderer who won't denuclearize.
Question for USMB conservatives: Are you in love with him too?
Trump: Kim Jong Un and I 'fell in love'

So, I guess this means that Trump, Kim un, and Putin, all THREE, are now getting a room?

Are there any tariffs involved?

I guess, one day, when I grow up to be a born again Republican, I may just get a room with all three of them & that will make four but I will have to check with my pastor, first.

I don't care............the Rocket man isn't firing rockets anymore............and he isn't testing Nukes..........We got our people back and didn't pay a cent for it...............

S. Korea and N. Korea are talking and the parallel isn't hot anymore.............

When Obama left he was pretty much warning that War was going to happen with N. Korea...........

I'd say.................I love the hell out of that ................because had a shooting match started..........a whole lot of civilians in S. Korea would have died............

So ..............let's hope this works..........but keep the powder dry.

This is why leftists can't do foreign policy...

Not saying they can conduct any other policy.

Probably got condo deals going after it's all over ..............LOL

Provided the Rocket Man doesn't shift course and we have to kill his ass.

What do you libs want..................

Fuck it.........let's root for WAR and a few million die...............where the hell are your pom poms.....

BYOBB...............Bring your own Body Bags..............

It's seems to me that you punks have TDS so bad that you'd rather have a War..............

Fuck it.........let's root for WAR and a few million die...............where the hell are your pom poms.....

It's seems to me that you punks have TDS so bad that you'd rather have a War..............

Nope; doesn't jive dude.

Republicans are the neo-con demographic. Just ask G. W. Bush & his whole posse of assholes.

Nope; doesn't jive dude.

Republicans are the neo-con demographic. Just ask G. W. Bush & his whole posse of assholes.
That was the mood before Trump came into office...........Hell Japan was threatening to go to War........

Now that has ended............I again ask would you have rather went to War..........because that was exactly where we were headed...............

But your TDS can't help itself...............I hope this Peace lasts and that this is a turning point.........as the other option is more War.......we've had enough of it.

Nope; doesn't jive dude.

That was the mood before Trump came into office...........Hell Japan was threatening to go to War........

Now that has ended............I again ask would you have rather went to War..........because that was exactly where we were headed...............

But your TDS can't help itself...............I hope this Peace lasts and that this is a turning point.........as the other option is more War.......we've had enough of it.

I really don't care; why?

Because we have a complete political NOVICE in The White House that thinks he knows how to wipe the planet's ass.

Well, good for him. Oh, and for all of those idiots that voted for a TV celebrity. :21:

Nope; doesn't jive dude.

Because we have a complete political NOVICE in The White House that thinks he knows how to wipe the planet's ass.

Well, good for him. Oh, and for all of those idiots that voted for a TV celebrity. :21:
Wasn't wiping his ass at the beginning..............he was threatening to take their asses out................

That is when they folded..........not before............which is a policy of Peace thru Strength............and I agree with it........

Now he's playing nice............for a hopeful end...............I have no problem with that given the other choice.....and should N. Korea go back to the way it was..............I have no doubt we will be fighting there again.

So...............I don't care if Trump is saying I LOVE YOU MAN...............doesn't matter........what matters is the artillery isn't raining down on Seoul. Korea............

Nope; doesn't jive dude.

Wasn't wiping his ass at the beginning..............he was threatening to take their asses out................

That is when they folded..........not before............which is a policy of Peace thru Strength............and I agree with it........

Now he's playing nice............for a hopeful end...............I have no problem with that given the other choice.....and should N. Korea go back to the way it was..............I have no doubt we will be fighting there again.

So...............I don't care if Trump is saying I LOVE YOU MAN...............doesn't matter........what matters is the artillery isn't raining down on Seoul. Korea............

haha, and when did that happen last?

Yeah, Trump is your babay hero. We got it bubba.

Nope; doesn't jive dude.

Our people have been fighting for 2 stinking decades............we don't need anymore of it...........

So go pawn your outrage TDS somewhere else............War has been averted for the moment...........and that is good thing...............

But to you............everything is I hate Trump.

We get it............moron.

Nope; doesn't jive dude.

Our people have been fighting for 2 stinking decades............we don't need anymore of it...........

So go pawn your outrage TDS somewhere else............War has been averted for the moment...........and that is good thing...............

Trump? Who the fuck is Trump? That sounds like some kinda Made In China shit.

Trump? Who the fuck is Trump? That sounds like some kinda Made In China shit.
That would be Feinstein.........stop drinking........you might start gang raping women if you don't quit........

Oh........we were talking about Love and War..............and you chose War.

Forum List

Back