Trump just tweeted this

Lol this man is incredible View attachment 401303

4F798A9F-2BC2-4C8A-8405-E06C805B36CF.jpeg

LOL!!
Joe really does belong in a home.

Yah, but in Jan 21st his new home is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Rumps new home is Joliette Prison.

For sure, you'll be on suicide watch when American hands Trump the keys to the WH for four more years.

I did okay when Ford took over and then when Carter took over. I think I'll do just fine. You, on the other hand, are like Rump. You MUST win or lose it all. Now, look in the mirror and practice groveling just in case.

LOL!!
Joe really does belong in a home.

Yah, but in Jan 21st his new home is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Rumps new home is Joliette Prison.

For sure, you'll be on suicide watch when American hands Trump the keys to the WH for four more years.

I did okay when Ford took over and then when Carter took over. I think I'll do just fine. You, on the other hand, are like Rump. You MUST win or lose it all. Now, look in the mirror and practice groveling just in case.

You know nothing about me. Yet you make these idiotic statements.

Which shows you were never a Republican of any kind.

You are a fucking left wing asshole.

And you've got your head so far up your ass, you breath out your bellybutton.

Sweet comeback, you are truly on top of your game today. WOW.

^^^ :cuckoo:

View attachment 401341

Are you sure that isn't "Trump DeFanged Syndrome"?

See you on November 3rd.....dumbshit.

And I won't see you on the 4th. That Bunker you are going to be forced to move to just won't be accessible and we won't even bother. Better start learning to grovel now just in case.

And you've got your head so far up your ass, you breath out your bellybutton.

Sweet comeback, you are truly on top of your game today. WOW.

^^^ :cuckoo:

View attachment 401341

Are you sure that isn't "Trump DeFanged Syndrome"?

And I won't see you on the 4th. That Bunker you are going to be forced to move to just won't be accessible and we won't even bother. Better start learning to grovel now just in case.
:blahblah::blahblah:

I won't be anyway near you...... thank goodness.

Anyway, nothing will be decided on Nov 3rd, trump has already stated he will sue and contest the election, which he KNOWS he is losing.

I give it until the 15th of November when the crap is stopped. Sorry, but Roberts has more pull with the Supreme Court than Rump has and by the 15th, even the Supreme Court will have had enough.

Anyway, nothing will be decided on Nov 3rd, trump has already stated he will sue and contest the election, which he KNOWS he is losing.

I give it until the 15th of November when the crap is stopped. Sorry, but Roberts has more pull with the Supreme Court than Rump has and by the 15th, even the Supreme Court will have had enough.

You'll be on suicide watch by anyone who cares about you.

Which means you might not be......

You'll be on suicide watch by anyone who cares about you.

Which means you might not be......

I can see it now. The Rump Suicide Hotline.

You'll call the suicide hot line on the 15th and tell them you suicidal. The person on the other end of the line will be a Taliban say, "That's just wonderful, can you drive a truck?"

Forum List

Back