This is what Trump would be like if he were your taxi driver!

It’s so easy to highlight Trump’s stupidity lol

Poor excuse for comedy.. Why does leftist satire about Trump always involve people dying? Does that add to the chuckles or something?

Imagine that.. A president that talk to people like they are people.. How crass and un-presidential...

Are you suggesting that Trump takes COVID seriously in comparison?

The comedy is the how Trump rambles like an incoherent idiot regardless of the topic. That series on YT highlights that.

Poor excuse for comedy.. Why does leftist satire about Trump always involve people dying? Does that add to the chuckles or something?

Imagine that.. A president that talk to people like they are people.. How crass and un-presidential...

The comedy is the how Trump rambles like an incoherent idiot regardless of the topic. That series on YT highlights that.

I'm just sayin.. Based on these lame political memes and Late Night TV hosts -- the far left just can't make people laugh.. UNLESS of course -- they say Trump.. Take away Trump and they wouldn't REMEMBER what actual comedy/satire is..

Ask the major funny people.. They WONT go to college campuses anymore.. WONT do arenas in big blue metros..

I'm just sayin.. Based on these lame political memes and Late Night TV hosts -- the far left just can't make people laugh.. UNLESS of course -- they say Trump.. Take away Trump and they wouldn't REMEMBER what actual comedy/satire is..

Ask the major funny people.. They WONT go to college campuses anymore.. WONT do arenas in big blue metros..

Hell its not even the far left. It’s just rational people pointing out how stupid Trump sounds regardless of the topic lol.

I agree the left has gone way too PC, but that PC is limited in scope.

Hell its not even the far left. It’s just rational people pointing out how stupid Trump sounds regardless of the topic lol.

Well then sure.. So if ya think some video editor trying to "one up" Trump on yearly flu deaths is FUNNY -- then that video editor is probably UBER PC...

Well then sure.. So if ya think some video editor trying to "one up" Trump on yearly flu deaths is FUNNY -- then that video editor is probably UBER PC...

Again, this video is part of a series. There’s different videos on different topics Trump is rambling about. THAT is the comedy.

Again, this video is part of a series. There’s different videos on different topics Trump is rambling about. THAT is the comedy.

Its one of the reasons I Uber everywhere when I travel. I'm in quiet mode all the time.

Forum List

Back