Trump just told Carlson mail voting is rigged (He's 100% correct. Don't vote by mail)

no i want you to tell me how he slowed it down....you made the statement back it up....after 33 years of getting up at 4 AM i still get up at this time....sleeping in for me is 5 AM....
Remember you said Trump didn't purposely slow down the mail as part of his attempt to throw out black votes that came rolling in after 8pm? You know what I just heard? Him slowing down the mail may have hurt his attempt to steal the election.

Two days before the January 6 insurrection, the Trump campaign’s plan to use fake electors to block President-elect Joe Biden from taking office faced a potentially crippling hiccup: The fake elector certificates from two critical battleground states were stuck in the mail.

Recordings, emails show how Trump team flew fake elector ballots to DC in final push to overturn 2020 election​

He literally had to use his power, find where the fake electors were stuck in the mail, get them out and fly them to Washington for the steal.

Remember you said Trump didn't purposely slow down the mail as part of his attempt to throw out black votes that came rolling in after 8pm? You know what I just heard? Him slowing down the mail may have hurt his attempt to steal the election.

Two days before the January 6 insurrection, the Trump campaign’s plan to use fake electors to block President-elect Joe Biden from taking office faced a potentially crippling hiccup: The fake elector certificates from two critical battleground states were stuck in the mail.

Recordings, emails show how Trump team flew fake elector ballots to DC in final push to overturn 2020 election​

He literally had to use his power, find where the fake electors were stuck in the mail, get them out and fly them to Washington for the steal.
Harry tries to pretend he's an expert about the mail because he carried it for a few years. He said I was wrong that Trump or the guy he appointed didn't purposely take out high speed sorters before the elections in an attempt to slow down the mail so that Detroit votes would come in after 8pm. Trump would make the argument that any votes that came in after 8 be thrown out. Just another way of not counting black peoples votes.

Well at least we know, because of the Michigan Fake Electors scheme, that his fake electors got stuck in the mail. And Trump had to pull some strings and have those fake electors found and flown on private jets to Washington in time for him to hang Mike Pence if he didn't go along with the scheme.

It's insane Trump is even in consideration for the presidency. Insane.

The dangers of voting by mail are known to all of us (except liberals). Trump just confirmed that mail voting results in fraudulent results everywhere it happens.
Do not vote by mail. I repeat. DO NOT vote by mail

Oh no….vote by mail is the order of the day this year…we need to keep that just like 2020!

VEVO!

The dangers of voting by mail are known to all of us (except liberals). Trump just confirmed that mail voting results in fraudulent results everywhere it happens.
Do not vote by mail. I repeat. DO NOT vote by mail

Well, the Democrats are going to steal the next election anyway...again.

So don't bother voting, Trumpies! You'll just be wasting time on election day that would be better spent huffing paint.

Harry tries to pretend he's an expert about the mail because he carried it for a few years. He said I was wrong that Trump or the guy he appointed didn't purposely take out high speed sorters before the elections in an attempt to slow down the mail so that Detroit votes would come in after 8pm. Trump would make the argument that any votes that came in after 8 be thrown out. Just another way of not counting black peoples votes.

Well at least we know, because of the Michigan Fake Electors scheme, that his fake electors got stuck in the mail. And Trump had to pull some strings and have those fake electors found and flown on private jets to Washington in time for him to hang Mike Pence if he didn't go along with the scheme.

It's insane Trump is even in consideration for the presidency. Insane.
lets put it this way bobo.....i know more about the workings of the PO then you will ever know......and that makes me compared to you....an expert....

Ballot harvesting drop boxes and mass mailout ballots like we did in 2020 is a recipe for voter fraud... hopefully the swing states have corrected this.... In California ballot harvesting has ruined the state... people show up to ballot centers with trunk loads of ballots... its ridiculous...
Well, golly gee. How come Dotard Trump hasen't used any of the over $200 million he raised in that "stop the steal" scam he was running to investigate voter fraud?

The over $200 million that he hasen't accounted a dollar for.

You MAGA cultists will never learn.

Well, golly gee. How come Dotard Trump hasen't used any of the over $200 million he raised in that "stop the steal" scam he was running to investigate voter fraud?

The over $200 million that he hasen't accounted a dollar for.

You MAGA cultists will never learn.
None of your business.

None of your business.
Oh, ok. Someone like Dotard Trump can raise over $200 million under false pretences, do what he may with the donations raised & it's nobody business, you asswipe?

Welcome to the real world of conmen, grifters, liars & thieves like Trump, dope. You're one of the sucker's born every minute & Dotard is the one there to fleece you.

Oh, ok. Someone like Dotard Trump can raise over $200 million under false pretences, do what he may with the donations raised & it's nobody business, you asswipe?

Welcome to the real world of conmen, grifters, liars & thieves like Trump, dope. You're one of the sucker's born every minute & Dotard is the one there to fleece you.
Whatever. It's none of your business who gives money to anyone. Find a law being broken and charge him. Cocksucker.

Whatever. It's none of your business who gives money to anyone. Find a law being broken and charge him. Cocksucker.
How's the taste of Trump's ass as you excuse the biggest conman in history, assface?

Ever heard of wire fraud, you moron?

Forum List

Back