Trump just told Carlson mail voting is rigged (He's 100% correct. Don't vote by mail)

i got news for you....when i retired the workers in the PO were just about 50/50 with political affiliation and many of them were probably independents.....and every one of them know that messing with ballots is a federal offense ....only a complete dumbass would sacrifice that job for a few ballots....

Tell that to those in NorCal caught dumping Ballots into ditches. Or to all of those recorded dumping huge batches into Zucker drop boxes. Where did the 32K ballots sent to wrong addresses in PHX end up? Where do 100 ballots into an emptly lot or 1Br apt end up? They cant fit in a tiny mailbox?USPS is another arm of the communist takeover.

maybe not all? But enough corrupted to do what asked. Maybe they can pull it off in secret? Maybe those who see it are too scared to point it out? Pension just ahead.

Tell that to those in NorCal caught dumping Ballots into ditches. Or to all of those recorded dumping huge batches into Zucker drop boxes. Where did the 32K ballots sent to wrong addresses in PHX end up? Where do 100 ballots into an emptly lot or 1Br apt end up? They cant fit in a tiny mailbox?USPS is another arm of the communist takeover.

maybe not all? But enough corrupted to do what asked. Maybe they can pull it off in secret? Maybe those who see it are too scared to point it out? Pension just ahead.
None of the above happened

So are people who voted by mail. Georgia doesn't do mass mailing of ballots.

Naive much? It’s almost sad to see those like you. Those too lowIQ to ever be salvaged. Enjoy what you have hoisted on the Children of your neighborhood dummy.

just about everyone of those people that i saw on the films they showed had regular street clothes on,no uniforms.....those were the 3 month temps that they hire,bad idea.......they seen how much mail they had to deliver and thought they can get away with dumping some of it......this isnt something new.....happened a bunch of times nation wide when i was still working....

LOL...you are lost. BOTH parties have moved further left, but the Democrats have gone off the deep end. Do you really believe JFK, Carter or even Clinton would have appointed a man dressed up as a woman as assistant health secretary? How about a man married to another man as their secretary of transportation? How would that have gone over with the left of the day? Would they support affirming, as opposed to correcting, dysphoria's, like the left currently does? Your party is run by far left nuts. If you can't see it, maybe you are one of them.
Your life has to be horrible , a complete total hate driven homophobic and a world of people who accept other people for what they are. It just has to kill ass hole like you. I support the rights of gays and transgender and you support a man who is a total traitor to this country who will ask you to kill for him, and my opinion is you will agree. A piece of shit that tried to bring down our democracy and country to force himself in as a dictator for life. That's what you support. I'm ten times the man you are. You are a homophobic for the normal reasons , you hate your own queerness . DBA hates himself, so he hates gays and transgender. He hates himself because of his queer thinking, and I would guess queer actions in his own past.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I support the majority of Trump's policies, and am most certainly more in line with his policies vs the radical policies of the left and Biden. I could possibly vote for a 3rd party if I thought they could actually win and agreed with their platform, but it is not worth taking the risk of another 4 years of these crazy, anti-American people in office. I am not hate driven, but I do live in the real world. The fantasy land of the left is no place to be.

As far as "stupid", I wouldn't call those that make more money that you on average(Republicans) stupid. You may want to rethink that.
What a hoot , I don't belong to a party that tried to destroy our democracy and country to force in a criminal ,mentally ill piece of shit, for a dictator for life. And as far as stupid is concerned, every aspect of your party ,across the board, are run by people that are way less intelligent than the left. Every stat and study says across the board that right-winger are dumb fucks , all the lowest educated states in this country are red states., all the highest criminal states are red states all the biggest welfare States are red states , all the center for white supremacist are red states all red states are populated by scum , people who are traitors to the best country in the world. Pukes that don't deserve respect or the right to vote. By the way, if anyone wants to argue any of the above points, give it a shot , you will lose but go for it. Red states are the worst part of this country by every value.

• Funny
We are talking about the 'MAIL IN BALLOTS'.
You are I'm not, Mail-in ballots are all checked for authenticity, and there is no such thing as illegal voting in this country, like I said 1 million 1% have been found to be illegal , that means none. That's way beyond the parameters of being considered none in any scientific study. You lose, and you always will, 75% of this country supports mail-in voting. You are just another hate driven loser that wants to force your ugliness and ideas on the rest of us.

75% support mail-in voting in this country , why because since the civil way they have had mail-in voting, and it is done so as many people as possible can vote and that is what makes for the best democracy when that happens. The only reason the hate party goes after this is that it will affect democrats more than republicans. Everyone can know how every sector of this country votes, it is general well studies information. The hate party goes after any sector who has a majority of people who vote for democrats. When they say there is a reason other than that , they are lying to you. They are a very scummy group of haters.

W
LOL...you are lost. BOTH parties have moved further left, but the Democrats have gone off the deep end. Do you really believe JFK, Carter or even Clinton would have appointed a man dressed up as a woman as assistant health secretary? How about a man married to another man as their secretary of transportation? How would that have gone over with the left of the day? Would they support affirming, as opposed to correcting, dysphoria's, like the left currently does? Your party is run by far left nuts. If you can't see it, maybe you are one of them.
e haven’t moved further left. You cons look for extreme examples of left and push those things as if those things are our agenda.

a. Trannies in bathrooms
b. Trannys swimming against women
c. Some book in a highschool library that says gay

This company is liberal but moving to the right. Look at the Supreme Court.

• Funny
Lies and propaganda.

Ballot Harvesting? You mean get out the vote.
All hate party people are controlled into thinking any block or any type of voting that is populated by Dems , Their controllers know for a fact without taking away the vote of democrats they can't win. To many, Americans see them for what they are these days. Hate driven and stupid.

• Funny
W

e haven’t moved further left. You cons look for extreme examples of left and push those things as if those things are our agenda.

a. Trannies in bathrooms

All we have to remember is they are traitors to this country they sold out the flag the constitution and democracy all to force in a piece of shit for a dictator , that they think they can control, should we tell them about the brown shirts in Nazi Germany. Yup they are that stupid.

Your life has to be horrible , a complete total hate driven homophobic and a world of people who accept other people for what they are. It just has to kill ass hole like you. I support the rights of gays and transgender and you support a man who is a total traitor to this country who will ask you to kill for him, and my opinion is you will agree. A piece of shit that tried to bring down our democracy and country to force himself in as a dictator for life. That's what you support. I'm ten times the man you are. You are a homophobic for the normal reasons , you hate your own queerness . DBA hates himself, so he hates gays and transgender. He hates himself because of his queer thinking, and I would guess queer actions in his own past.

There are a myriad of reasons why I don’t vote for Democrats and never said I didn’t support the rights of gays or transgenders. I do use gender dysphoria as an example of the craziness of the left because that is exactly what it is; “crazy”. To think that you can be woman if you are born a man is not logical or scientific. It is a mental illness that the left attempts to deem normal.

Regardless, leaving this issue aside, there are many reasons NOT to vote for Democrats. This particularly issue seems to hit a nerve for you. Maybe you are a one issue voter or maybe you believe the other illogical things the left supports.

All hate party people are controlled into thinking any block or any type of voting that is populated by Dems , Their controllers know for a fact without taking away the vote of democrats they can't win. To many, Americans see them for what they are these days. Hate driven and stupid.

Stupid huh? Guess which party would more likely support a short civics test before voting? The Democrats would certainly want no part of any of that because they know their constituency. A few egg heads aside, the least informed of society vote for Democrats. It has been that way for decades.

W

a. Trannies in bathrooms

People who disagree are slowly being persecuted. This means people who are religious Christians will suffer what was prophesized. When it comes to schools, how much proof do we need that throwing endless dollars at it, it is not succeeding.

What a hoot , I don't belong to a party that tried to destroy our democracy and country to force in a criminal ,mentally ill piece of shit, for a dictator for life. And as far as stupid is concerned, every aspect of your party ,across the board, are run by people that are way less intelligent than the left. Every stat and study says across the board that right-winger are dumb fucks , all the lowest educated states in this country are red states., all the highest criminal states are red states all the biggest welfare States are red states , all the center for white supremacist are red states all red states are populated by scum , people who are traitors to the best country in the world. Pukes that don't deserve respect or the right to vote. By the way, if anyone wants to argue any of the above points, give it a shot , you will lose but go for it. Red states are the worst part of this country by every value.

For starters, they weren’t trying to destroy our democracy, but rather protect it. Democrats changed the rules in their favor and then counted ballots days after voting should have ended. Democrats are the ones trying to destroy Democracy.

The lowest income Americans are Democrats. Maybe they are brilliant, but likely not. The poor people in red states vote for Democrats. County demographics in red states reveal the problem. The poor areas all vote Democrat and they are the ones sucking those states dry. If you are successful in a red state, you are most likely a Republican.

As far as demographics across the nation, the working “wealthy” tend to be Republican, business owners and successful corporate folks. Academia and ultra-elites tend to vote Democrat, the former due to years of indoctrination and the latter because they can protect their wealth and still act as if they care. The poorest of the poor and college aged kids are heavily in favor of Democrats, the former for the freebees and the latter due to simply being naive and idealistic.(many grow up and out of it) Christians vote heavily Republican, atheists heavily Democrat.

You should come to my area if you think Republicans are “stupid”. We would all laugh in your face and then take you over to the other side of the tracks where you would feel at home with the more intelligent, yet unsuccessful class.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back