Trump isn't a racist, he visited a black museum....LOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Gotta love this guy.....he visits a museum, gives this 2 second incoherent sound bite and its off to fuck over illegals and soon to be negro's in this country. I love Trump, I truly do.....never in my life have washington been so entertaining and stupid

Gotta love this guy.....he visits a museum, gives this 2 second incoherent sound bite and its off to fuck over illegals and soon to be negro's in this country. I love Trump, I truly do.....never in my life have washington been so entertaining and stupid
how exactly is he going to fuck over soon to be negros?
And, if its not too much of a strain, could you maybe explain exactly what a soon to be negro is? is someone that became infected with the negro virus and is changing? is it a black man that just hasn't looted yet?
I dont actually understand the "soon to be" negro part of your statement but it does intrigue me

For someone who said they wouldn't start any more Trump threads, you sure do start a lot of Trump threads.
Thanks to Trump, I'm free of my meds for depression. I'm sorry, but this guy is just too good of a laugh to pass up. Good think I didn't bet the house, eh?

And, if its not too much of a strain, could you maybe explain exactly what a soon to be negro is? is someone that became infected with the negro virus and is changing? is it a black man that just hasn't looted yet?
I dont actually understand the "soon to be" negro part of your statement but it does intrigue me
This summer will be and you heard it hear first and I want creds later. will be a blood bath of young black men.....between Sessions and Trump and his need to deflect his shit....black people will dominate the headlines this summer...they already killing each other and its cold outside....just wait.

This summer will be and you heard it hear first and I want creds later. will be a blood bath of young black men.....between Sessions and Trump and his need to deflect his shit....black people will dominate the headlines this summer...they already killing each other and its cold outside....just wait.
Old news, son. It's been going on in the inner cities for decades and the party of the Black do nothing for them. Can't blame Trump or Sessions. {please try and catch up} As far as hearing about it, the press will be too busy trying to take down Trump.

Geeeze talking like that about a man who received the Ellis Island Award. I don't know how you could reconcile the two. Trump Received Ellis Island Award in 1986
Let's just hurry up and sink your bullshit, like the Titanic....
However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).
When The American Mirror published this photograph on 4 September 2016, they asserted that Trump had never been accused of racism before he ran for president (which is demonstrably false) and argued that if Trump were a racist, he would have never posed for a photograph with Ali and Parks:
Trump Received Ellis Island Award in 1986

THey opened a museum and a politician came by and gave a speech.

And that is a problem for you.

All you just did there was tell us that we should ignore everything you ever say, because it is shit.

All you just did there was tell us that we should ignore everything you ever say, because it is shit.
Lets get something straight, I saw first hand the future leader of this country dis negro's throughout his campaigning. The only idiots he spoke with were a hand full of Jesus for dollars freaks, that's it. Like Hillary, we were ignored.....other than being used to scare the shit out of whites...so this gesture for me, is just another attempt to flow and get headlines..I mean the idiot savant thought Fredrick Douglas was a wall street success story.

Geeeze talking like that about a man who received the Ellis Island Award. I don't know how you could reconcile the two. Trump Received Ellis Island Award in 1986
However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).
When The American Mirror published this photograph on 4 September 2016, they asserted that Trump had never been accused of racism before he ran for president (which is demonstrably false) and argued that if Trump were a racist, he would have never posed for a photograph with Ali and Parks:
As long as you're at it, why not give some evidence of racism prior to 1986 other than a person with an editorial? I'll be waiting snowflake
It's ok to be ignorant sometimes, why are you on overtime? Racism prior to 1986???...LOL.
So now your bullshit is that racism prior to 1986 is ok...back under the fridge with you.

Lets get something straight, I saw first hand the future leader of this country dis negro's throughout his campaigning. The only idiots he spoke with were a hand full of Jesus for dollars freaks, that's it. Like Hillary, we were ignored.....other than being used to scare the shit out of whites...so this gesture for me, is just another attempt to flow with the headlines..I'm the guy thought Fredrick Douglas was a wall street success story.

So, your first post you attack him for paying attention.

NOw you attack him for not paying attention.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Everything you say is worthless shit.

Lets get something straight, I saw first hand the future leader of this country dis negro's throughout his campaigning. The only idiots he spoke with were a hand full of Jesus for dollars freaks, that's it. Like Hillary, we were ignored.....other than being used to scare the shit out of whites...so this gesture for me, is just another attempt to flow with the headlines..I'm the guy thought Fredrick Douglas was a wall street success story.

So, your first post you attack him for paying attention.

NOw you attack him for not paying attention.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Everything you say is worthless shit.
Listen, stop clumping all blacks together...Clarence T is not a friend to blacks, just because he has black skin, Just as a lice comb don't know all white people

As long as you're at it, why not give some evidence of racism prior to 1986 other than a person with an editorial? I'll be waiting snowflake
It's ok to be ignorant sometimes, why are you on overtime? Racism prior to 1986???...LOL.
So now your bullshit is that racism prior to 1986 is ok...back under the fridge with you.
Who said that, snowflake?

Forum List

Back