Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

The reality is that this is where we are.

We are here because for the last 30 plus years both sides have voted for the lesser of two evils....this never works well in the long run

I am not against voting for a viable 3rd party candidate, but there are none currently.

Anyone can be viable if people will vote for them. You might recall Trump was said to not be a viable back in 2015.

The problem with 3rd party candidates is they become victims of circular reasoning....

A third party cannot win because nobody will vote for them, nobody will vote for a 3rd party because they cannot win....A third party cannot win because nobody will vote for them, nobody will vote for a 3rd party because they cannot win....A third party cannot win because nobody will vote for them, nobody will vote for a 3rd party because they cannot win....A third party cannot win because nobody will vote for them, nobody will vote for a 3rd party because they cannot win....A third party cannot win because nobody will vote for them, nobody will vote for a 3rd party because they cannot win....

An acquaintance of mine is a member of a social club where just being white supremacists isn`t good enough for these ultra MAGAs. They don`t allow women to sit at the bar. Yes, really. Nikki Haley wouldn`t be allowed to sit at the bar. White MALE Supremacists is what they are.
That kind of dumb stuff exists in 2024? Man I have my doubts!

Correct as there pretty much is nobody worse than them. That is not a good sign.

And those quantities suck.
IMG_0748.jpeg

The trump Nazis proved this potential during trump's misogynistic first term. Nothing of this nature should come as a surprise to anyone.

Yes, you are correct. But since not raised that way and never actually seeing that with my own eyes, I just hope for better!
MAGA

What a bitch response. You dumb fucking MAGAts have no clue. :lmao:

Calling someone a racist is like calling someone a piece of shit. It's an opinion. It's subjective. There's the definition of racism, which is treating other races as if they're inferior, and then there's people's opinions of whether or not you fit that definition. If people believe that you not taking the time to learn to correctly pronounce the foreign sounding name of your primary opponent or that suggesting she isn't a natural born American even though she was born here, is racist, then to them you're a racist. Waving around a dictionary is just you being a bitch at that point.
At least you admit that the term is just empty rethoric

As for Haley, I have not noticed her trading on being Indian or female, so its not an issue with me

But I dont agree with her on important issues

I object to libs who want all the advantages of identity politics with none of the disadvantages

How do you know there's nobody worse? You sure seem willing to want to find out.

I don't know, that is true.

Yes, I am more than willing to find out. It is the only chance our country has to slow the slide into oblivion.

Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

“Trump is no stranger to turning to racism and name calling against his political foes.”

“A 2021 study led by Aaron Dusso, associate professor of political science at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, showed that name-calling did nothing to impact a voter's perception of the insulted candidate.”

“Instead, the name-calling backfired and impacted how the respondents viewed the perpetrating candidate.”

“‘Whatever effect we found was all focused on the actual attacker,’ Dusso told BI in an interview.”

This may be true for other politicians, but not for trump and his devoted fans. Name-calling, bigoted and racial slurs, and his other hate-filled rhetoric are what most impress his supporters. His hate-speech has, in fact, liberated the devout trumpists from polite societal restrictions and has motivated their similar behavior since trump began his first presidential campaign in 2015.

Civil discourse is not anything trump wants and prefers to avoid such situations as in debates and news conferences. With his history of unconscionable behavior, trump’s cult members would lose confidence in their leader should he resort to civil discourse.

View attachment 891562

It won't matter, once she is on the ticket as VP candidate.

What's so hard to see here? One side wants to make America great again, while the other side is doing everything they can to destroy it.

The choice is really not that hard to understand.

We had a good thing going, a nice discussion and then BOOM you resort back to Partisan sheep mode.

Well it was nice while it lasted.

At least you admit that the term is just empty rethoric
What's empty about it? Swaying the opinion of the majority of society that yours is a piece of shit racist culture is how we buried Confederate idolatry. A lot less of that culture being proudly promoted these days, ain't it? :funnyface:
As for Haley, I have not noticed her trading on being Indian or female, so its not an issue with me

But I dont agree with her on important issues
I don't give a shit. I didn't even ask. :dunno:
I object to libs who want all the advantages of identity politics with none of the disadvantages
It's only a disadvantage if you fucktards could wield it effectively. Instead you use it to suggest more racist shit like 90% of Black voters being too stupid or brainwashed to think for ourselves. :lmao:You hopeless fucks don't even need enemies.

An acquaintance of mine is a member of a social club where just being white supremacists isn`t good enough for these ultra MAGAs. They don`t allow women to sit at the bar. Yes, really. Nikki Haley wouldn`t be allowed to sit at the bar. White MALE Supremacists is what they are.
You gotta be kidding me. There are ethnic and cultural places like that all over the nation. A percentage may be doing somethings not so legal. Like light gambling and numbers. Who cares?

“Trump is no stranger to turning to racism and name calling against his political foes.”

“A 2021 study led by Aaron Dusso, associate professor of political science at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, showed that name-calling did nothing to impact a voter's perception of the insulted candidate.”

“Instead, the name-calling backfired and impacted how the respondents viewed the perpetrating candidate.”

“‘Whatever effect we found was all focused on the actual attacker,’ Dusso told BI in an interview.”

This may be true for other politicians, but not for trump and his devoted fans. Name-calling, bigoted and racial slurs, and his other hate-filled rhetoric are what most impress his supporters. His hate-speech has, in fact, liberated the devout trumpists from polite societal restrictions and has motivated their similar behavior since trump began his first presidential campaign in 2015.

Civil discourse is not anything trump wants and prefers to avoid such situations as in debates and news conferences. With his history of unconscionable behavior, trump’s cult members would lose confidence in their leader should he resort to civil discourse.

View attachment 891562

What is woke?

Forum List

Back