Trump is the President, Americans have trusted him with the nuke codes

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Americans have trusted Hillary to send tweets to her twits........................

This is reality

no single person should be trusted with nuke codes....two heads are better than 1 imo....

• Banned
no single person should be trusted with nuke codes....two heads are better than 1 imo....
The electors who elected Trump are in part responsible for trumps responsibility, so far more than one person is involved.

Have you tweeted Hillary today?

Trump has the nuclear codes. I don't know many who actually trust him with them.

• Banned
Trump has the nuclear codes. I don't know many who actually trust him with them.
That is because the people that you know all live in the drug rehab shelter..................................

• Banned
That is because the people that you know all live in the drug rehab shelter..................................
And you live in a homeless shelter, or as you call it, mom's basement.
The wall is going to be built, and none of your whining will matter..............................
Changing you own idiotic thread from nukes to a wall now? LOL.

You are a fucking moron, or in other words, a trump supporter/bootlicker.

Yep he is OK to have the nuke codes BUT some wacko judge decided his team is not capable to decide which countries must be banned entry to USA? The judge is all-knowing from sunny Seattle.

And you live in a homeless shelter, or as you call it, mom's basement.
The wall is going to be built, and none of your whining will matter..............................
Changing you own idiotic thread from nukes to a wall now? LOL.

You are a fucking moron, or in other words, a trump supporter/bootlicker.
LOL and you just repeat whatever I say................................

Polly want a cracker

Yep he is OK to have the nuke codes BUT some wacko judge decided his team is not capable to decide which countries must be banned entry to USA? The judge is all-knowing from sunny Seattle.

Not sure about the all-knowing part, but he, and other judges all across the country, have the authority to tell the president to STFU and sit down. That must be a real slap in the face for the clown that thought he would be able to call the shots on everything.

when I think of the nuclear codes, brings me back to the classic scene when George Costanza wouldnt give out the secret code to his bank/pin number.

Not sure about the all-knowing part, but he, and other judges all across the country, have the authority to tell the president to STFU and sit down. That must be a real slap in the face for the clown that thought he would be able to call the shots on everything.
I hope some muslim
when I think of the nuclear codes, brings me back to the classic scene when George Costanza wouldnt give out the secret code to his bank/pin number.

Bosco.......kramer got it easily.

Don't come crying to me when a mulim wacko from Syria gets off the red-eye, goes to mosque, gets AK47 and shoots you in the nutsack. Kkk?

Forum List

Back