Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.
Had Obama simply left the Donald alone, The Donald might not had been motivated to run for president in 2016.

Very funny. Trump criticized Obama for:
1. Playing too much golf.
2. Wasting tax dollars on vacations.
2. Signing too many executive orders.
3. Born in Kenya.
4. Etc etc etc

Let’s see just the first 10 months.
1. Trump spent total of 58 days and $74 millions so far. See links.
Trump Golf Count

2. Signed 50 EO first 10 months Obama about 26.
3. Trump and sheriff Arpaio created this crap.

Trump is total hypocrite.

Obama thought he was funny when he was roasting Trump. Now look who is president. I am not a Trump fan. Trump is president because of Obama.

obama definitely ignited what became trump's mission to exact revenge from being humiliated at the correspondence dinner in 2011... but trump is president because putin played on that unrelenting vindictive nature of donny's & has been pulling those puppet strings since 2013.

But Obama told Putin to "Cut it out"! Guess that didn't work.

instead twittler told putin to 'whip it out'. i bet agent orange swallowed too.

Trump has an IQ of 151-155 which would consider him to be a genius, to Obama 116-148. So smarter, no. Obama will never see Trump kind of money, and Trump filed bankruptcy 3 times and still bounced back. When it comes to business and negotiating, I think Trump got that over Obama. Thinking before speaking, well Obama got that. Older, Yes but still got hot wife.

Thatdude is very funny.

Trump IQ is misleading. From what we see after 9 months. He proved himself like a petulant little kid always saying or doing something stupid.
If his IQ is that high——- at least he should knows what he is doing or saying.

He believed Gen. Pershing hoax story.
He tweeted hitting Hillary with a golf ball.
He believed Obama wiretapped him.
He believed 3 - 5 millions illegal alien votes.
His only policy towards North K. is war.
He insulted his own A. general in public.
He insulted his SOS Tillerson in public.
Pissing contest whoever disagreed with him.
He was asked a question about the 4 green berets that was killed in Niger. Out of nowhere he injected Obama as an excuse.

So tell me ——— Is that a sign of high IQ or low IQ? Or just plain stupid.

& don't forget....

:lmao:

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

I think Donald is just angry because he has a micro penis

Wow. That's very sad of you.

& posting cartoons of trump depicted as thor or captain america is downright pathetic & a little looopy.

Says the man with a cartoon in his signature line.

A) i am not a man

B) my siggy did not show a very flawed individual portrayed as any kind of mythical hero, especially as a nordic 'god'...

C) nice try at that weak attempt to turn the tables; but you failed with your false equivalency, cartoon boy.

Last edited:

No. Its just very sad for his wife.

Your need to tell yourself that his penis is small, is sad for you.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.

you post cartoons depicting trump as thor & captain ameica. that really REALLY is the epitome of pathetic. lord knows what you get out of that.

I've explained that multiple times.

Quite often the level of "debate" from you lefties drops to a level where I can't stoop to your level using words.

A comic book cartoon response seems the only logical response, where I can "Refute" your idiocy on the same level that you serve it up.

I guess I should not be surprised that this simple concept is beyond you.

Or are you just lying when you pretend to not know that?

That you took this to your creepy place, that's on you.

Weirdo.

sure, sure cartoon boy. you were busted a looooong time ago & your covering up the obvious crush you have for twittler is so not convincing... at all............

& posting cartoons of trump depicted as thor or captain america is downright pathetic & a little looopy.

Says the man with a cartoon in his signature line.

A) i am not a man

B) my siggy did not show a very flawed individual portrayed as any kind of mythical hero, especially as a nordic 'god'...

C) nice try at that weak attempt to turn the tables; but you failed with your false equivalency, cartoon boy.

My equivalency was right one, cartoon boy.

Sorry, cartoon GIRL.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.

you post cartoons depicting trump as thor & captain ameica. that really REALLY is the epitome of pathetic. lord knows what you get out of that.

Quite often the level of "debate" from you lefties drops to a level where I can't stoop to your level using words.

A comic book cartoon response seems the only logical response, where I can "Refute" your idiocy on the same level that you serve it up.

Weirdo.

sure, sure cartoon boy. you were busted a looooong time ago & your covering up the obvious crush you have for twittler is so not convincing... at all............

No, you made a very strange association and are just being a dick in refusing to admit the far more reasonable REASON, I presented to you.

My reasons stands, ass.

Weirdo.

Weirdo.

No, you made a very strange association and are just being a dick in refusing to admit the far more reasonable REASON, I presented to you.

My reasons stands, ass.

Weirdo.

Joseph Reinemann, Computer Scientist + Author of Rarely Read Books

False equivalence is claiming two disparate and distinct concepts are the same. Usually it's used to try to claim that something applied to one of those concepts applies equally to the other.

For instance, someone might look at a rocket and an airplane and say “they're both pressurized aluminum tubes. If we had big enough fuel tanks, we could fly a 747 to the moon.”

The false equivalence is that the common material makes a Saturn V and a 747 basically the same vehicle. The incorrect conclusion is that this means they have comparable abilities.

This is of course completely ludicrous, as most false equivalences are.

:itsok:

Weirdo.

My reasons stands, ass.

Weirdo.

Joseph Reinemann, Computer Scientist + Author of Rarely Read Books

False equivalence is claiming two disparate and distinct concepts are the same. Usually it's used to try to claim that something applied to one of those concepts applies equally to the other.

For instance, someone might look at a rocket and an airplane and say “they're both pressurized aluminum tubes. If we had big enough fuel tanks, we could fly a 747 to the moon.”

The false equivalence is that the common material makes a Saturn V and a 747 basically the same vehicle. The incorrect conclusion is that this means they have comparable abilities.

This is of course completely ludicrous, as most false equivalences are.

:itsok:

You've explained what False equivalence is, but you have completely failed to show that my equivalence is false.

To do so, you would have to show me posting one of my excellent and amusing cartoons in response to something that deserved a more serious response.

I await your excuse for not even trying to do that, because you are a dishonest weirdo.

Forum List

Back