Trump is slammed by multiple media outlets after Orlando shooting Tweets

I noticed the statists weren't tweeting about gun control like they were last time. Probably because a muslim attacked a bunch of gays. Politicians are fuckin pathetic

The democrat media outlets are scared shitless. They know it proves he was right all along. Their bullshit proves they care more about forcing progressive agendas down our throats than our safety.

The democrat media outlets are scared shitless. They know it proves he was right all along. Their bullshit proves they care more about forcing progressive agendas down our throats than our safety.
Left wing outlets taking political advantage of an atrocity and jim quotes from them.
Shows where his hearts at.

Left wing outlets taking political advantage of an atrocity and jim quotes from them.
Shows where his hearts at.
Jim, Jake and rderp are nothing but sell outs to islam. They should be charged with treason.

But the fact remains he was right.
How would stopping Muslims from entering the country have stopped Mateen? All I've heard Trump say is that he would get other M.E. countries to fight harder to defeat ISIS. I don't know what he's said that's so prophetic.

I noticed the statists weren't tweeting about gun control like they were last time. Probably because a muslim attacked a bunch of gays. Politicians are fuckin pathetic
Well, they're at it now. They took 24 hrs to politely grieve.

Well, they're at it now. They took 24 hrs to politely grieve.
I just seen that! LOL At least they waited this time. With Sam Bernadino, their reaction was disgusting.

How would stopping Muslims from entering the country have stopped Mateen? All I've heard Trump say is that he would get other M.E. countries to fight harder to defeat ISIS. I don't know what he's said that's so prophetic.

The FBI knew about the guy and had investigated him for possible ISIS ties.

Florida maybe not so much but Boston and SB it would have helped greatly.

Forum List

Back