Hillary expresses sympathy, Trump boasts about Orlando

Orlando shooting exposes Donald Trump’s biggest weakness: A total lack of empathy

For Frump, it is all about him. Forget the victims. Frump says he called it. Probably high fiving his servants.

Why do you lefties have to lie and take everything out of context?

Part two of the tweet.

'I don't want congrats,' he pushed back. 'I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!'

Trump and Clinton react to the 'devastating' news out of Orlando

There is the difference, the old hag wants to grab guns...Trump wants to be tough and attack the problem....Islamic terrorism

Orlando shooting exposes Donald Trump’s biggest weakness: A total lack of empathy

For Frump, it is all about him. Forget the victims. Frump says he called it. Probably high fiving his servants.

Part two of the tweet.

'I don't want congrats,' he pushed back. 'I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!'

There is the difference, the old hag wants to grab guns...Trump wants to be tough and attack the problem....Islamic terrorism

But but but not ALL Muslims that follow Islam are terrorists or potential terrorists, Islam is a religion of peace :rolleyes-41:

What about Hillary's lack of empathy with victims?

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-9111.jpg

Trump has been right all along and all the Lefties know it. As usual they attack meaningless minutia and ignore the fundamental problems that Trump is addressing and the Liberals and their leadership ignores.

Part two of the tweet.

But but but not ALL Muslims that follow Islam are terrorists or potential terrorists, Islam is a religion of peace :rolleyes-41:

Sorry but until the moderates step up I'm losing faith Islam is a religion of peace

Trump fucked up making it about himself instead of expressing sympathy for the victims. Trump is far too self centered and it is about to burn his ass. Major turn off.

You and old mush-mouth won't vote for Trump now I suppose?

Amazingly, Frump NEVER expresses any degree of sorrow or empathy. His statement that "I don't want congrats" is the very definition of Narcissism, and Extreme Egomania. he is literally patting himself on the back.

Amazingly, Frump NEVER expresses any degree of sorrow or empathy. His statement that "I don't want congrats" is the very definition of Narcissism, and Extreme Egomania. he is literally patting himself on the back.
------------------------ oh big deal so Trump isn't sympathetic . You sound like a little sniveling girl JimH !!

------------------------------- as I said , Trump does just fine with his obvious predictions JimH.

Part two of the tweet.

Sorry but until the moderates step up I'm losing faith Islam is a religion of peace
you dont care what the moderates do or do not do - nor do you bother to ask yourself why non-radicals have to answer for the actions of crazies

Trump put out a statement wishing condolences for the families of the victims. And?

Empathy, LOL
How much empathy did your boy show by being a minister of trying to marry ramadan with gay pride month.
It's obvious you know nothing of empathy.

Forum List

Back