Trump is slammed by multiple media outlets after Orlando shooting Tweets

But the fact remains he was right.
How would stopping Muslims from entering the country have stopped Mateen? All I've heard Trump say is that he would get other M.E. countries to fight harder to defeat ISIS. I don't know what he's said that's so prophetic.

The FBI knew about the guy and had investigated him for possible ISIS ties.
the fbi knows about hillary and investigates her but they do nothing about it, starting to look like the fbi is useless, or the government pressures them to back off for political reasons.

Trump: If only Obama would say "Radical Islam" the massacre would not have occured

How would stopping Muslims from entering the country have stopped Mateen? All I've heard Trump say is that he would get other M.E. countries to fight harder to defeat ISIS. I don't know what he's said that's so prophetic.

I had not heard Trump talk about that--yes, that was aggravating news, indeed.

Florida maybe not so much but Boston and SB it would have helped greatly.
I'm beginning to think that the "Americanized" homegrown terrorists slip through the cracks exactly because they are citizens. The wife of the San Bernardino terrorist was from M.E., but there is a lot of evidence he was well radicalized and chose her as a wife because he had already radicalized. The Boston bombers had lived here most of their lives. Somehow, the FBI seems to be giving them more of a 'break.' Maybe they don't have a choice? Or they just can't believe ....

we here this a lot these days

the boston bomber was also referred to the fbi

Yes. Changing this will require giving up a tiny fraction of our personal individual rights in order to better investigate and curb enemies of our nation from continuing to attack us. I somehow doubt that will fly in this election year. Do you?

Yes. Changing this will require giving up a tiny fraction of our personal individual rights in order to better investigate and curb enemies of our nation from continuing to attack us. I somehow doubt that will fly in this election year. Do you?

what rights are you talking about

They need to curb the rights of muslims and those muslims should understand why.
If they dont like it they can move to a muslim country.

The right believes if you simply say things that in itself will stop those things.

Saying Radical Islam = Being a Tough guy

The right believes if you simply say things that in itself will stop those things.

Saying Radical Islam = Being a Tough guy
why its a veritable pass word to "Macho Stud Status"land

GOP lawmaker: Halting gun sales to terrorists solves nothing — unlike saying ‘radical Islam’
An NRA-funded Alabama Republican defended his vote against a ban on gun sales to suspected terrorists shortly before a gunman who had twice been investigated for terrorism links massacred more than 50 people.

Trump Repulsively Celebrates The Deaths Of 50 Americans In Orlando Terror Attack

Donald Trump is celebrating the death of 50 Americans and the wounding of more than 50 more by with a day-long series of tweets on Twitter.…

Last edited:
As Donnie was patting himself on the back, I stopped long enough to day...."don't cograts me..."

What a shameless slug.

The Hildabeast was also slammed by numerous media outlets for her response. It's the way it works.....oh and .....YAAAAAAWWWN

Exciting life you have! You are pitiful...

You mean like yours? Get up in the morning, scratch your mangina and put up a Trump thread? Every morning

You realize the man has a mouth that will not stop. He is either bragging, boasting, belittling, or bashing. Maybe we should rename him Mister B?

They need to curb the rights of muslims and those muslims should understand why.
It doesn't work that way. Obviously, you want to restrict the rights of some, but not others, and that does not fly here. Perhaps you're the one who needs to move. To Russia, perhaps?

It doesn't work that way. Obviously, you want to restrict the rights of some, but not others, and that does not fly here. Perhaps you're the one who needs to move. To Russia, perhaps?

If you have a problem with gangs do you not target known gang members?
This is no different,we have a muslim problem...target it.

To quote Tiny Dancer: "never let a good tragedy go to waste."

The Donald didn't by boasting he was in fact right. Classless move.

The liberal media didn't by attacking Donald for the fact that he was right.

Forum List

Back