Trump is shrewd

This little OP has been sour about President Trump since Crooked H thought she didn't lie about Benghazi. Sad!
Beating dead horses and distracting with cultural wedge issues. The Trump Doctrine. How terribly sad.
Is that you repeating the same tired hate about Trump last what now? Two years already!?

giphy.gif
So long as the huckster buffoon feeds the machine, he will reap the whirlwind.

Do you expect me to show respect for a reality show host? Hardy har har!
In your sad little fake utopia you think anything about Trump ahaha... You snowflakes never give up the title. Then resort to envying at the fact he also succeeded on television, movies, and of course being an entrepreneur.
Envy has nothing to do with it. His temperament, comportment, actions and egotism combine to make him a loathesome human being.

I'm sixty years old. I've seen presidents from JFK to The Donald. I've disagreed with some, agreed with others. But I've never felt contempt for any of them, even Nixon, until this charlatan fooled enough of the undereducated to cast votes for him.

This little OP has been sour about President Trump since Crooked H thought she didn't lie about Benghazi. Sad!
Beating dead horses and distracting with cultural wedge issues. The Trump Doctrine. How terribly sad.
Is that you repeating the same tired hate about Trump last what now? Two years already!?

giphy.gif

In your sad little fake utopia you think anything about Trump ahaha... You snowflakes never give up the title. Then resort to envying at the fact he also succeeded on television, movies, and of course being an entrepreneur.
Envy has nothing to do with it. His temperament, comportment, actions and egotism combine to make him a loathesome human being.

I'm sixty years old. I've seen presidents from JFK to The Donald. I've disagreed with some, agreed with others. But I've never felt contempt for any of them, even Nixon, until this charlatan fooled enough of the undereducated to cast votes for him.

If you don't see the point Trump is making. Then it makes sense why Trump won. You can't be that out of touch than Turd Blossom come on now. Or can you? LOL

giphy.gif

If you don't see the point Trump is making. Then it makes sense why Trump won. You can't be that out of touch than Turd Blossom come on now. Or can you? LOL
The point Trump is making is what magicians call misdirection. A bright shiny wedge issue to divert attention from a third failure on repeal and replace, a potential failure to elect his boy in Alabama, his ineptitude on hurricane relief for Puerto Rico, the Russian collusion scandal, and his failure to do any "winning".

And presto! Everybody I see talking about a non n-violent protest by concerned NFL players.

What's sad? The fact that so many knuckle dragging Trump supporters don't get it.

You hacked a neophyte. Someone without political experience. Someone who does not grasp how Washington works.

We did the same thing in 1976. And we got Jimmy Carter. Stubborn, inexperienced, a failure as a coalition builder. The difference is he was at least an honorable man, a Christian man, a man of moral principles. What we have now is the polar opposite.

And we must suffer through his ineptitude until he is replaced by impeachment, election or after a latter day Lee Harvey steps to the plate.

Forum List

Back