Trump is shrewd

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Tweets a few comments and now his enemies are kneeling before him in protest.

Trump has forced many uncomfortable conversations and topics into the open and one side is flipping out as they wanted total control of that conversation, which in reality was by design a lecture.
The left has discovered that they cannot force a viewpoint despite their constant attempt at indoctrination through political correctness and lash out at every comment made by Trump.
He speaks, they react.
Pavlovs dog.

Everything is a freaking political conspiracy to the angry leaderless left. Why can't Trump's comments be taken at face value? Why can't millionaire football players stand for freaking two minutes out of respect for the Flag and all the sacrifices made by real heroes including the 146 brave Police Officers who gave their lives in the line of duty last year (2016) to protect the Constitution and the 1st Amendment right of idiot millionaire ball players to disrespect their Country.

zod.gif

Shrewd? I mourn the loss of maturity and statesmanship.

Then maybe you should act better!
I do act better. Better than the President anyway.

If I mourn maturity, why should I act differently? Would I be better off acting immaturely? Less gracefully? With a greater amount of boorishness? In other words, like Trump and his supporters?

Perhaps if you guys weren't so busy kneeling in protest...
Kneeling in protest represents a non-violent form of protest. The American way. Why are you so upset by people excerising their constitutionally protected rights as Americans?

Ingratitude is obnoxious. People whining about being oppressed when they make millions of dollars playing a game once a week for part of the year is not really going to cause me to respect them.

They can do and say as they please. But as long as they act like stupid, self centered, ingrates I'm going to call them on it.

Also, they are completely disingenuous. If they cared at all about the issue they are kneeling over, they would be spending their money in ways that actually promote those causes rather than deliberately trying to piss people off.

Last edited:

Kneeling in protest represents a non-violent form of protest. The American way. Why are you so upset by people excerising their constitutionally protected rights as Americans?

Ingratitude is obnoxious. People whining about being oppressed when they make millions of dollars playing a game once a week for part of the year is not really going to cause me to respect them.

The can do and say as they please. But as long as they act like stupid, self centered, ingrates I'm going to call them on it.

Also, they are completely disingenuous. If they cared at all about the issue they are kneeling over, they would be spending their money in ways that actually promote those causes rather than deliberately trying to piss people off.
You can't have it both ways. Should NFL players march in a Black Lives Matter rally, you and others who hold similarly myopic attitudes would brand them as, well, fill in the blank. You'd find a way to demonize them while you trivialize them.

My two cents.
Respect. Rights come with the responsibility of exercising them when appropriate and with respect of others. When a protest is purposefully done for offense it becomes disrespectful.
Obviously it offends a large amount of people. To pour salt in it is just jackass behavior and frankly a bit uncivil.
Bottom line is the NFL is an employer and has every legal right to determine if gametime is appropriate for politics. Future ticket sales will ultimately set that policy.

The can do and say as they please. But as long as they act like stupid, self centered, ingrates I'm going to call them on it.

You can't have it both ways. Should NFL players march in a Black Lives Matter rally, you and others who hold similarly myopic attitudes would brand them as, well, fill in the blank. You'd find a way to demonize them while you trivialize them.

They can march with BLM all they want, but as soon as the riot starts they are thugs the same as anyone else.

My two cents.
Respect. Rights come with the responsibility of exercising them when appropriate and with respect of others. When a protest is purposefully done for offense it becomes disrespectful.
Obviously it offends a large amount of people. To pour salt in it is just jackass behavior and frankly a bit uncivil.
Bottom line is the NFL is an employer and has every legal right to determine if gametime is appropriate for politics. Future ticket sales will ultimately set that policy.
What is more disrespectful: kneeling during the National Anthem or police shooting Black Americans?

Forum List

Back