Trump is ripping Medical Marijuanna from sick kids

sick kids, suffering cancer patients are finally getting access to medical marijuana. Obama had set the policy that the feds would lay off States that passed marijuana legality laws.

But what dos the "OMG OMG OMG state's rights" assholes like Trump ripped that access away from the sick & suffering. Why? Because Donald J Trump is a fucking asshole - like those that voted for him.

Oh and i'm sure you little obama supporters were all for the kids having pot. Nooooot
Obama lovers are so indoctrinated to this pot bs, you all stood up telling people that's child abuse giving kids pot not even knowing how the kids who did receive this for medicine didn't even get the THC out of it.
Link?

Strawman.net lol

Marijuana has been illegal federally for YEARS & YEARS.

Seems like someone didn't read the fine print.
I read it just fine. The previous asshole refused to enforce a lot of laws. Trump is doing what his oath demands.

States rights or nah? It's only illegal federally because of you dickheads but nice fall back position.
The law is the law. If it's on the books enforce it. Don't like it get it repealed. The oath of office demands that Trump uphold all the laws of the land, not just the ones he likes.
Personally idgaf but it's the law not my opinion that matters.

Forum List

Back