Trump is right on "3000 Puerto Rico" death claim

when the US killed hundreds of thousands with the Hiroshima & Nagasaki A-bombs the death counts were compiled from immediate deaths, and deaths related to radiation poisoning, burns, broken bones, infections, cancers, anything related to residual effects resulting in deaths.

I don't see why a death toll count from a hurricane would be any different. Everyone that dies from the effects of a hurricane will not be dying right off the bat.

Trump is WRONG as he typically is wrong about a lot.
/----/ Are you increasing the numbers of Americans killed on 911 by including the ground zero cancer deaths of first responders? Because if you are, then it makes your precious Muslime Jihadist look even worse.
9/11’s Second Wave: Cancer and Other Diseases Linked to the 2001 Attacks Are Surging
9/11-related cancer and other diseases are surging
With the exception of the Civil War battle of Antietam, more American lives were lost on September 11, 2001, than on any other day in U.S. history: 2,996 people were killed—265 on the four hijacked planes, 125 at the Pentagon and 2,606 at the World Trade Center and surrounding area. More than 411 emergency workers died on 9/11, and the total number of rescue and recovery workers who have died has more than doubled since the attacks, to 1,064 as of July, according to data obtained exclusively by Newsweek from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.

That's on G. W. Bush; happened on his watch.

Katrina happened on Dubya's watch.

Mr. Bush was blamed for the catastrophe but of course he wasn't at fault either.

Corrupt libs absconded with the money to shore up the levies. The people ignored the evacuation orders, and they wondered why so many drowned. Thousands went to the Superdome and desecrated the place. the joint was a sty after the waters abated. Should have been pristine
It’s all leftists do is point their dirty fking fingers inaccurately

when the US killed hundreds of thousands with the Hiroshima & Nagasaki A-bombs the death counts were compiled from immediate deaths, and deaths related to radiation poisoning, burns, broken bones, infections, cancers, anything related to residual effects resulting in deaths.

I don't see why a death toll count from a hurricane would be any different. Everyone that dies from the effects of a hurricane will not be dying right off the bat.

Ok----but Trump did not DROP the Hurricane. People die in snow storms----
for all kinds of reasons------car accidents, hypothermia (Typically ---a drunk who
falls asleep in a snow drift) "I ran out of insulin" >>> diabetic ketoacidosis.
I have never seen the death toll blamed on GOVERNOR CUOMO

Trump FAILED to properly have emergency efforts marshalled into PR to handle the resulting effects of the hurricane.

That is why Trump owns the 3K deaths, because he failed to properly have the needed resources available to address the aftermath.

3K US citizens died on Trump's watch. That is a PR 9/11.
What a lying sack of shit.

Why don't you try reading real reports and not your made up left wing propaganda..

The PR Democrats first said that it was 16, then 64, then 5000, and then 3000 deaths.
The American taxpayers forgave $10 billion in loans to PR and gave them $32 billion in aid.
The crooked Dem politicians have been caught hoarding relief supplies.
The PR Democrats are liars, greedy and incompetent.
But of course the Press is using the Hurricane to trash President Trump.

View attachment 216787
It was the democrat union bosses in Puerto Rico who hoarded the supplies and refused to distribute them at the DEMOCRAT controlled governments commands in order to make it appear as if Trump had not responded.

They are scum and should be held on murder charges..

So they initially said 285 people died during tropical storm sandy, but i'm sure thousand died in the northeast in the months afterwards. So we can say thousands of people died because of sandy, on obama's watch?

So they initially said 285 people died during tropical storm sandy, but i'm sure thousand died in the northeast in the months afterwards. So we can say thousands of people died because of sandy, on obama's watch?

Do you have the stats available? Post them; let's see.

No, i'm doing the same as the people putting out this 3000 bullshit. Anyway you telling me no one died in the northeast after sandy?

No, i'm doing the same as the people putting out this 3000 bullshit. Anyway you telling me no one died in the northeast after sandy?

You brought the sandy derail into the thread & you brought up some initial numbers. I asked if you have the stats.

You brought the sandy derail into the thread & you brought up some initial numbers. I asked if you have the stats.
Google hurricane sandy, it states that 285 people died during the hurricane. That's a number i accept and didn't blame Obama for them, and i surely wouldn't blame him for the deaths that occured a year afterwards. But you loons will go to any lenghts to try to make Trump look bad. This thread should've been deraled at the beggining, because it's bullshit.

No one has statistics on Sandy, because no liberal academic decided to go through the exercise to "prove" Obama screwed up.

In Sandy, as well as other pre-Trump catastrophes, the people who were killed were listed.

In this case, it was just a statistical speculation to make The Donald look bad.

Maybe a conservative academic can look at Sandy if you like and find out that Obama killed 60,000 or something?

No one has statistics on Sandy, because no liberal academic decided to go through the exercise to "prove" Obama screwed up.

In Sandy, as well as other pre-Trump catastrophes, the people who were killed were listed.

In this case, it was just a statistical speculation to make The Donald look bad.

Maybe a conservative academic can look at Sandy if you like and find out that Obama killed 60,000 or something?
He definetly doesn't get it. He just spews what the talking points tell him. They expect a republican to be perfect, when the last i looked no person is.

I bet they’re still dying eh? I mean what the fk. Once there is a natural disaster all deaths after is on it! I read it right here from a stupid fkn leftist!

Why don’t you? It seems that is your forte?

Why don’t you? It seems that is your forte?
He doesn't like facts, Trump said less than 20 were killed during a major hurricane, on a little island, but 285 were killed during a tropical storm with Obama in charge in the northern states, in america. I checked now liberal fact checkers have it at over 3000. Lol, got to love fake news.
41900376_2052108304834545_7217157821794615296_n.jpg

Forum List

Back