Trump is Right Again; Our Nation is Led By Idiots, Fools, and Crooks

But......when you suggest that we demand legislation that takes the fucking money out of politics, these same nutbags tell you that money is free speech and it's tough shit.

I support limiting money on politics, you stupid ass hat.

Once again, you prove that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

But......when you suggest that we demand legislation that takes the fucking money out of politics, these same nutbags tell you that money is free speech and it's tough shit.

Sure. I believe you. It's just an illness. You know....the terrible sickness that forces you to take a shit on ALL politicians......even the ones who support limiting money in politics. After all....none of them ever tell the truth. If they say they want to limit money in politics, you can bet they want more money in politics.

Who are you supporting for POTUS, cynic boy?

Sure. I believe you. It's just an illness. You know....the terrible sickness that forces you to take a shit on ALL politicians......even the ones who support limiting money in politics. After all....none of them ever tell the truth. If they say they want to limit money in politics, you can bet they want more money in politics.

I am telling the Truth about career politicians, dude. These guys have been working with the tactic of telling the voters anything the voters want to hear during elections then backtracking and fucking the voters over once they are in office. I don't know how many times I have heard 'Don't worry about it, they will forget everything by the next election.'

ALL career politicians SUCK and you know it and like it too.

As to funding elections, they should get zero dollars, a free amount of time on a public cable channel for whatever message they want to get out and any time or 'soft money' donations that people want to give under $100 worth.

We don't need to be led by whores and idiots.

I am telling the Truth about career politicians, dude. These guys have been working with the tactic of telling the voters anything the voters want to hear during elections then backtracking and fucking the voters over once they are in office. I don't know how many times I have heard 'Don't worry about it, they will forget everything by the next election.'

As to funding elections, they should get zero dollars, a free amount of time on a public cable channel for whatever message they want to get out and any time or 'soft money' donations that people want to give under $100 worth.

I know it and like it too?

Where do you come from?

You did not tell me who you are supporting in 2016, Chief. Did you forget?

"
Idiots and fools wailing in regret at their own stupidity is a concise summary of this debacle."

Its also a concise summary of most posts by conservatives. Especially your post above. Want some cheese with your whine?

Clinton is the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party and will likely win by 5-6 points over whomever you guys can get to be saddled with the GOP nomination. Bush and Christie would be closer but it looks like the Democrats have avoided running against a GOP with heavyweight credentials.

Points 2 and 3 are not worth responding to which (for your posts) is really saying something.

Roger Goodell? Okay.

As for Jeb; he's waiting for the enivitable Trump screw-up. It won't be long. But yes, his candidacy is a disappointment in terms of campaign energy. If he is on the ballot in November 2016...you'll vote for him.

Can we assume that if you feel the nation is broken and your god can't put it back together that you'll be leaving sometime soon? I mean, hell, you've been cheering for our downfall for years now. Put up or shut up.

Nice to hear from you shit ingot. Oh and you can kiss my ass while you continue to whine.

I hope you get some crackers to go with your whine.

Oh and you can fuck off as well. You really are good for a laugh. In fact I'm LMAO reading your laughable post.

"
Idiots and fools wailing in regret at their own stupidity is a concise summary of this debacle."

Its also a concise summary of most posts by conservatives. Especially your post above. Want some cheese with your whine?

Clinton is the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party and will likely win by 5-6 points over whomever you guys can get to be saddled with the GOP nomination. Bush and Christie would be closer but it looks like the Democrats have avoided running against a GOP with heavyweight credentials.

Points 2 and 3 are not worth responding to which (for your posts) is really saying something.

Roger Goodell? Okay.

As for Jeb; he's waiting for the enivitable Trump screw-up. It won't be long. But yes, his candidacy is a disappointment in terms of campaign energy. If he is on the ballot in November 2016...you'll vote for him.

Can we assume that if you feel the nation is broken and your god can't put it back together that you'll be leaving sometime soon? I mean, hell, you've been cheering for our downfall for years now. Put up or shut up.

Nice to hear from you shit ingot. Oh and you can kiss my ass while you continue to whine.

Oh and you can fuck off as well. You really are good for a laugh. LOL

And on cue, exhibit A shows up to confirm my words of truth. Seriously...and I open this up for the entire board...has anyone ever benefited from Claudette's words? Ever? I'm sure the only ones who have are the unborn children who were never conceived by this dreadful winch...obviously she is the poster child for and only birth control a man would ever need.

"

Roger Goodell? Okay.

And on cue, exhibit A shows up to confirm my words of truth. Seriously...and I open this up for the entire board...has anyone ever benefited from Claudette's words? Ever? I'm sure the only ones who have are the unborn children who were never conceived by this dreadful winch...obviously she is the poster child for and only birth control a man would ever need.

Right on Q elitist asshole shows up.

Oh I'm sure absolutely no one has ever benefited from anything coming out of your elitist mouth.

Ah well. Carry on shit ingot. I'm sure you can think of a few more things to say. I'm also sure that no one will be listening and I'll still be LMAO.

Last edited:
"

Roger Goodell? Okay.

Lol, again you rise to the top of the pile to remind us all of what an ass you are. You confuse what you see. I am not whining, as I have pretty much given up on America regaining its former greatness. I am kind of chortling in disbelief that our best and brightest are these jack asses. Your breying has simply provided a backdrop of the worst of the worst in our political system. You neither understand what is going on, care to fix anything and get in the way of the honest souls who try.

And all the while you haven't the slightest clue of what is at stake, and what things will be like when the end comes, because you are too big a nincompoop to bother thinking about it.

We're chortling in disbelief that, as our world supposedly is crashing down around us, you'll spend these last few minutes on a message board talking to strangers.

But hell, you've been singing this sad song for 3 years. It's easy to see that your vested in riding your hysterical wishes to the end. Much like Kleibold and Harris I suppose.

Tsk, tsk; you won't be missed.

PS: If you're still in this "doomed" nation...why?

"

Roger Goodell? Okay.

It's spelled "cue" you daft cvnt. You may have known this if you could read (I used the word above). But then I've always held out that conservatism is simply another word for laziness and shallow thinking. Again, in both cases, you personify exhibit A.

Ah well. Carry on shit ingot. I'm sure you can think of a few more things to say. I'm also sure that no one will be listening. LOL

I can't help it if I'm elite. Then again look at who I'm being compared to...you! Cockroaches are more classy than you.

As for "no one listening"....you may be right. You responded and you're certainly a nobody.

"

Roger Goodell? Okay.

It's spelled "cue" you daft cvnt. You may have known this if you could read (I used the word above). But then I've always held out that conservatism is simply another word for laziness and shallow thinking. Again, in both cases, you personify exhibit A.

Ah well. Carry on shit ingot. I'm sure you can think of a few more things to say. I'm also sure that no one will be listening. LOL

I can't help it if I'm elite. Then again look at who I'm being compared to...you! Cockroaches are more classy than you.

As for "no one listening"....you may be right. You responded and you're certainly a nobody.

Speaking of an elitist nobody?? Oh wait. That's you.

You are funny as hell especially when put on the elitist show. And you do work at it. That you do.

Ah well. Have a good one. I've got to go. Night Night. LMAO.

Last edited:
"

Roger Goodell? Okay.

You are funny as hell especially when put on the elitist show. And you do work at it. That you do.

You've got to go? Thats a laugh.

Daytime stripper I suppose..

Enjoy your nickles.

Where do you come from?

Well, for the moment I support Rand Paul, but I also like Carson a whole lot, and Cruz, Fiorina, Huckabee and Jindal.

For the Democrats I like Jim Webb and Bernie Sanders, though Sanders on a personal level not his policies as much. I don't like socialism as an economic set of policies. I would certainly vote for Sanders over Bush or Rubio.

"

Roger Goodell? Okay.

Lol, again you rise to the top of the pile to remind us all of what an ass you are. You confuse what you see. I am not whining, as I have pretty much given up on America regaining its former greatness. I am kind of chortling in disbelief that our best and brightest are these jack asses. Your breying has simply provided a backdrop of the worst of the worst in our political system. You neither understand what is going on, care to fix anything and get in the way of the honest souls who try.

And all the while you haven't the slightest clue of what is at stake, and what things will be like when the end comes, because you are too big a nincompoop to bother thinking about it.

We're chortling in disbelief that, as our world supposedly is crashing down around us, you'll spend these last few minutes on a message board talking to strangers.

But hell, you've been singing this sad song for 3 years. It's easy to see that your vested in riding your hysterical wishes to the end. Much like Kleibold and Harris I suppose.

Tsk, tsk; you won't be missed.

PS: If you're still in this "doomed" nation...why?

The US is still the best country on this globe, despite Obama and pigs like you.

And the security situation is grim, indeed. This nation is riddled with a human trafficking underground of safe houses, clandestine transport and false ID capabilities that would rival Mossad. ISIS is most certainly infiltrating into this country through that black market system and when they finally make their serious strikes it will be devastating to our economy and public safety. This country is not built to endure such warfare and ISIS can and will hurt us. Our power grid, public highway system, rail network, and gas and oil pipelines are not protected and are vital to our economic well being.

Simply because you are too stupid to realize how vulnerable we are doesn't mean we are safe, but only that you are incredibly stupid.

You've got to go? Thats a laugh.

Daytime stripper I suppose..

Enjoy your nickles.

Even were she a stripper, at least she isn't a stupid addle brained shithead like you, Candywhore.

Where do you come from?

Well, for the moment I support Rand Paul, but I also like Carson a whole lot, and Cruz, Fiorina, Huckabee and Jindal.

For the Democrats I like Jim Webb and Bernie Sanders, though Sanders on a personal level not his policies as much. I don't like socialism as an economic set of policies. I would certainly vote for Sanders over Bush or Rubio.

Only one of the people you mentioned has gone on record as wanting to put an end to Citizens United.

What economic set of policies DO you like? Unfettered capitalism?

What exactly do you like about Rand Paul's economic policy...and which of the other names you mentioned is in agreement with Paul on the economy?

Where do you come from?

Only one of the people you mentioned has gone on record as wanting to put an end to Citizens United.

What economic set of policies DO you like? Unfettered capitalism?

What exactly do you like about Rand Paul's economic policy...and which of the other names you mentioned is in agreement with Paul on the economy?

My personal ideal economic policy would have the tax burden carried by the wealthiest Americans, as it mostly is now with some significant exceptions. But the tax code could be seriously simplified and should be. I like Rand Paul's flat tax, and Trump's proposed use of tariffs to encourage fair trade as opposed to free trade. Any changes would have to avoid increasing the tax burden on the lower 50% of income earners. NAFTA, GAT, and the TPP do not advocate fair trade at all and are chiefly formed with the interest of international trading corporations in mind rather than the good of the American people which are two very different things. We can stimulate economic growth by reducing regulatory burdens using sunset laws and regulatory review to simplify the regulations our nation has to abide by. One shouldn't have to have lawyers on retainer to do business in the US. I personally would like to fold the Social Security and Medicaire taxes into the general budget and make the only tax deduction for businesses and corporations a deduction of 20% of their US citizens pay.

Paul is in favor of a flat tax (14.5% for income over $50k, remove Socsec and medicair taxes too) and free trade, and wants smaller government with fewer regulations that are slowing the economy. He hits the right notes, IMO, on civil liberties, transparency in government and responsible use of American power overseas. He voted against the TPA and the TPP. I do not like his thick skinned approach to refusing to help those in need, but he does support things being done in this respect at the state and local level where he thinks it belongs, a subsidiarity principle. Paul's flat tax would also keep deductions for charitable donations and interest on primary residence.
Sen. Rand Paul to Unveil 14.5 Percent Flat Tax for All

Cruz is in favor of a flat tax (??%) and free trade, and he wants to dismantle the IRS. He is an ideological 'Chamber of Commerce' conservative down the line. While I don't agree with many of his ideas, I think he could serve as a balancing antidote to the Obama regime's policies.

Carson supports a flat tax (10%, keep socsec and medicare taxes, I believe) and shrinking the federal government in real numbers and freezing new entitlement programs. He also wants to make it more difficult to receive welfare. He is in favor of raising the minimum wage, opposed TPP and favors using tariffs to protect American jobs. I like his ideas but I suspect that they are somewhat naïve.

Hucklebee has a poor record on controlling spending and he has also raised taxes in numerous ways in Arkansas as governor there, but he has had a fairly humane approach to helping the poor and unfortunate with government programs. He is more of a 1968 style liberal than a conservative. He has supported raising tariffs, supports lower taxes (replacing income tax with a sales tax), protecting American jobs and supports fair trade instead of free trade and an increase in minimum wage. He is also a 'soft' environmentalist and wants to morally revive our nation.

Trump has a better tax plan, IMO, than most(except Paul's) but his approach to international trade I love the most. He would have a 1% tax for incomes under $30k, 5% for income between $30k and $100k, a 10% rate on income between $100k and $1 million, then 15% above $1 million. He has criticized most flat tax proposals as hard on the poor and working class, which most are. He would keep Socsec and medicare taxes as they currently are, I believe, leaving Paul's tax plan cheaper on the lower classes. He favors the use of tariffs to encourage companies to remain or locate to the US. He does want to lower corporate tax rates and supports fair trade instead of free trade, in effect. And while Trump has been critical of Citizens Untied money in the political process, that doesn't mean he is necessarily against it as are most rank and file Republicans. Poll Finds 80% Of REPUBLICANS Agree With Bernie Sanders On Citizens United

Jim Webb is a fair trader and was similar to Lieberman and others in the Democratic party who support lower taxes on the middle class but he is not in favor of a flat tax. James Webb on the Issues

Sanders is a socialist who favors fair trade, but would increase government regulation. Of the candidates I would even consider voting for he has the lowest marks, but would be good on fair trade and middle class interests. I love his hostility to Wall Street Casino economics and his priority of strengthening the social safety net. He is not a gun confiscating Nazi, unlike many Democrats. Bernie Sanders on Gun Control

Last edited:
The problem with the rest of the career politicians is that lying is an acceptable tactic for the Professional Ruling Class today. So while Bush talks a good talk, there is no real meaning conveyed as establishment career politicians have shown that they simply ignore the campaign promises when they get into elected office. As W once said about his promise to oppose normalization of homosexual behavior, 'Oh, that's just politics'.

There is no reason to trust a career politician and as such there is no reason to vote for them either.

Forum List

Back