Trump is really doing it

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
He must read my mind.
A full scale investigation into shitstain obama's 3.7 million dollar grant to China for experiments into strains of virus.

Trump is absolutely fearless. He is a blessing to Americans. Not so much enemy democrats. In fact, the whole democrat apparatus might just come crashing down.

Will Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff cyanide themselves? Will the shitstain obama?

He must read my mind.
A full scale investigation into shitstain obama's 3.7 million dollar grant to China for experiments into strains of virus.

Trump is absolutely fearless. He is a blessing to Americans. Not so much enemy democrats. In fact, the whole democrat apparatus might just come crashing down.

Wow, GREAT news! Let's see how the liberal lunatics that post on here react to THIS one. It SHOULD be hilarious to observe!

He must read my mind.

Are we better off now or four years ago?

He must read my mind.

Better with Trump.

He must read my mind.

We were. Then came the Chinese Democrat alliance. This investigation will get to the bottom of that.

He must read my mind.

LOL we would be far better off now if Obama did not fund Chinese germ warfare research

He must read my mind.

could you imagine how bad off we would be if a big government solves all high business busting taxes and regs democrat was in charge ! you fellow leftwing pals china would own their asses .....traitor !

He must read my mind.

We were. Then came the Chinese Democrat alliance. This investigation will get to the bottom of that.
40,000 dead.
20,000,000 unemployed.
The greatest nation on earth with the most powerful military brought to its knees by 1 guy with the flu.
Awesome leadership Mr. Trump.

He must read my mind.

Lol you dumbasses will do anything to deflect blame away from Trump. This is so fucking stupid.

He must read my mind.

40,000 dead.
20,000,000 unemployed.
The greatest nation on earth with the most powerful military brought to its knees by 1 guy with the flu.
Awesome leadership Mr. Trump.
Republican response to these facts: “but...OBAMA! Derp!”

He must read my mind.

Actually, I am better off. The virus is just an inconvenience and that will pass. Can't blame Trump for that, can you?

He must read my mind.

This is going to be like the time he did his investigation on if The GREAT OBAMA was born in the US. Lots of fanfare but zero substance.

He must read my mind.

Lol you dumbasses will do anything to deflect blame away from Trump. This is so fucking stupid.
Let them. It will give them something to distract themselves over after Drumpf loses the election.

He must read my mind.

Actually, I am better off. The virus is just an inconvenience and that will pass. Can't blame Trump for that, can you?
Thats awesome.
Problem is my post did not mention you.
Read it again and you will see me question asks "Are WE better off now or four years ago?"
TYPICAL TRUMPER. ALL ABOUT YOU.

He must read my mind.

Thats awesome.
Read it again and you will see me question asks "Are WE better off now or four years ago?"

You're not part of my "we". So if you're worse off, that's not my problem.

I know that sucks, but nobody said life was supposed to be "fair."

He must read my mind.

We can blame Drumpf for being a fuckup and not being a leader. It was all fun and games until shit go serious. Now people should realize the danger in voting for a pathetic fuckup and snakeoil salesman.

He must read my mind.

Thats awesome.

You're not part of my "we". So if you're worse off, that's not my problem.

I know that sucks, but nobody said life was supposed to be "fair."
Oh, You are not an American citizen?
Get out of my country.

He must read my mind.

obviously, from the article, the Trump administration has continued to give the Wuhan Lab grants for the past 3 years.... so they are investigating trump for it, right?

you are a silly silly one!

Forum List

Back