Trump is really doing it

He must read my mind.
A full scale investigation into shitstain obama's 3.7 million dollar grant to China for experiments into strains of virus.

Trump is absolutely fearless. He is a blessing to Americans. Not so much enemy democrats. In fact, the whole democrat apparatus might just come crashing down.

Will Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff cyanide themselves? Will the shitstain obama?
Are we better off now or four years ago?

Actually, I am better off. The virus is just an inconvenience and that will pass. Can't blame Trump for that, can you?
Thats awesome.
Problem is my post did not mention you.
Read it again and you will see me question asks "Are WE better off now or four years ago?"
TYPICAL TRUMPER. ALL ABOUT YOU.

You're not part of my "we". So if you're worse off, that's not my problem.

I know that sucks, but nobody said life was supposed to be "fair."
Oh, You are not an American citizen?
Get out of my country.

Go fuck yourself with that bullshit, peckerhead. I was born here long before you were ever born, boy.

And it's not your country anymore. This is MAGA country, biatch.

He must read my mind.
A full scale investigation into shitstain obama's 3.7 million dollar grant to China for experiments into strains of virus.

Trump is absolutely fearless. He is a blessing to Americans. Not so much enemy democrats. In fact, the whole democrat apparatus might just come crashing down.

Lets start a brief list of where we're better off with Trump than with Obama/Biden:
1. Syria, it didn't take Trump long to defeat ISIS, which only expanded under Obama/Biden
2. Iran, Trump has nasty sanctions on Iran, Obama/Biden gave them $1.7b in cash via plane and $150b in sanctions relief to develop nukes, ICBMs, and to fund their terror networks
3. Russia, Trump stopped Germany and the EU from funding Putin's military by selling gas to the EU, and imposed harsh sanctions on Russia
4. China, Trump is fighting for fair trade, and is pushing back on China's effort to replace the US as the "Big Dog"
5. NATO, Trump is requiring that NATO countries live up to their military funding obligations instead of getting free rides
6. Mexico, Trump got Mexico to stop the flow of illegals, and he is building a wall to help enforce US immigration Laws
7. Canada, Trump got a new fairer trade deal from the Canucks
8. Japan, SK, Taiwan, Trump is doing just fine thank you
9. North Korea, Obama said NK is a major unresolved problem, he was right, lets hope Trump can show Un the light, money talks, nukes are a dead end.
10. Iraq, AFG, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and the puss cases known as the "ME", Trump will get us out of AFG, and keep a lid on Iran's nuclear ambitions.
11. India, loves Trump
12. The US economy, jobs, stock market, and standard of living, Trump improved them all, we love that he is trying to bring good jobs back to the US instead of outsourcing them

That's an even dozen positive reasons to vote for Trump in November.
Don't make me put the list of democrat policies, and Joe Biden's gaffes and bimbo problems. I can do oppo research that Biden will not like at all.
Then we have the Sword of Damacles, aka Barr and Durham's indictments for Obama/Biden admin "deep state criminals" Gestapo-like Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

He must read my mind.

Actually, I am better off. The virus is just an inconvenience and that will pass. Can't blame Trump for that, can you?
Thats awesome.
Read it again and you will see me question asks "Are WE better off now or four years ago?"

Get out of my country.

Go fuck yourself with that bullshit, peckerhead. I was born here long before you were ever born, boy.

This is the United States of America.
My vote counts as much as yours.
I pay taxes just like you.
THIS IS OUR COUNTRY.

He must read my mind.

Lol you dumbasses will do anything to deflect blame away from Trump. This is so fucking stupid.

And you will do anything to blame him no matter what he says or does, so how are you any less fucking stupid than they are. You’re both dishonest partisan hacks who care more about than party than country

He must read my mind.

Lol you dumbasses will do anything to deflect blame away from Trump. This is so fucking stupid.

And you will do anything to blame him no matter what he says or does, so how are you any less fucking stupid than they are. You’re both dishonest partisan hacks who care more about than party than country
What the fuck does this moron say or do anyone should be impressed with? I have several examples of positive things past republican presidents have done, but Trump is obviously the exception. He’s a useless, childish, moronic, sack of shit.

What the fuck does this moron say or do anyone should be impressed with? I have several examples of positive things past republican presidents have done, but Trump is obviously the exception. He’s a useless, childish, moronic, sack of shit.

So the two of you should get along great. What's the problem?

So the two of you should get along great. What's the problem?
It’s adorable when you think you sound witty lol

He must read my mind.

Thats awesome.

Get out of my country.

Imagine if a liberal said that to you while Obama was president. You would whine like a little bitch. You come across like a toddler.

He must read my mind.

We were. Then came the Chinese Democrat alliance. This investigation will get to the bottom of that.
40,000 dead.
20,000,000 unemployed.
The greatest nation on earth with the most powerful military brought to its knees by 1 guy with the flu.
Awesome leadership Mr. Trump.
Actually, the governors of the states shut the economy down with their "stay at home orders", since the Dimwits insisted that Trump didn't have the authority...

And the loony leftists insist that only the governors can lift the orders...

So blame THEM, and FUCK THE BAILOUTS for New York and Illinois....

obviously, from the article, the Trump administration has continued to give the Wuhan Lab grants for the past 3 years.... so they are investigating trump for it, right?

you are a silly silly one!

I didn't see where the grant was a recurring grant.

I only read that it was a one time grant several years ago.

$3.7m is chump change in the bigger scheme of things.

He must read my mind.

This is probably going to be as in depth as his investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.

Which is to say, the investigation is nonexistent except in the minds of the useful idiots.

He must read my mind.

Better with Trump.
Get off the crack.

He must read my mind.

ha ha ha, deplorables!, so funny....

He must read my mind.

We were. Then came the Chinese Democrat alliance. This investigation will get to the bottom of that.
40,000 dead.
20,000,000 unemployed.
The greatest nation on earth with the most powerful military brought to its knees by 1 guy with the flu.
WOW

A virus was unleashed on the US that Democrats had a hand in releaseing and now its all Trumps fault? Your projection is duly noted.

He must read my mind.

40,000 dead.
20,000,000 unemployed.
WOW

A virus was unleashed on the US that Democrats had a hand in releaseing and now its all Trumps fault? Your projection is duly noted.
The day pussygrabber called virus a hoax, that will disappear like a miracle, he earned it. Those comments will stick with him forever....

He must read my mind.

40,000 dead.
20,000,000 unemployed.
WOW

As is yours.

Forum List

Back