“Trump is playing to his base.”...WTF does that even mean?

Whatever President Trump's "base" is, it seems reasonable and sane.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No, Trump supporters aren't sane like Democrats who are doing things like defending MS-13, wanting to abolish ICE and turning cities and States into criminal protected zones. No lunacy there. Democrats sure aren't playing to the base like Trump, no sirree.

Have you checked out your avatar lately, thumb sucking baby?

The example I see of playing to his base is in the area of foreign trade. I believe we hold all the cards and do have legitimate case for changes to trade agreements. But it seems to me that Trump is more engaged in self-promotion playing to his base with his chest pounding as opposed to stating a clear case and promoting American products abroad. I hope changes to trade deals get done soon. I also hope Trump hasn't generated an anti-American attitude towards our products.

As far as trade is concerned, this is the biggest single piece of flim-flam that has been served up by the blob. He convinced enough people that you can get everything you want in a negotiation. Seldom, if ever has that happened in the history of the world and when it has happened, it almost always came with a massive body count.

You're such a liar. Trump never said that

There is nothing to impeach President Trump on. This investigation is the real election manipulation by influencing the mid term elections by functioning to keep the MSM hysteria active.

There is nothing to impeach President Trump on. This investigation is the real election manipulation by influencing the mid term elections by functioning to keep the MSM hysteria active.

You gotta realize...the desperate Loons knew they had him right where they wanted him when the liberal whores came forward and admitted they sold their vaginas for money.
They honestly believe they could impeach him for playing too much golf. I’ve learned not to try to understand the twisted Liberal mind...THANK GOD I can’t.

Am not a lowlife or gay, illegal ,or anti America, lean left but always vote for the most qualified person in there field. democrats republican & the occasional odd ball. a locked mind has no room for new information.

Forum List

Back